Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

I just realized this is the first time she has performed in a dress/skirt. Is this true? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Is this a World Tour? Hope she visits Philippines. :WAP:

I remember she randomly opened the Up Close and Personal Tour in the Philippines :WAP:

This tour has no international dates unfortunately

4 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I just realized this is the first time she has performed in a dress/skirt. Is this true? 

She wore a dress on Number Ones during the ballads. Before she got lazy and started wearing a tank top and jeans for the whole show.

She also wore a dress during the ballads on Rock Witchu.

Edited by TheGreatestX

the tour has a lot of positive reception on twitter :jonny:

51 minutes ago, TheGreatestX said:

She wore a dress on Number Ones during the ballads. Before she got lazy and started wearing a tank top and jeans for the whole show.

Oh yes, I forgot about that. Shame it went unnoticed 

If she came to Portugal (LMAO) i'd see her for sure!

Shame this isn't an international tour. I'd even drag my ass to Spain if i had to.

1 hour ago, TheGreatestX said:

The number ones tour would have been good if she kept the energy and outfits! Her show in Singapore slayed. I wish she had that this tour.

this tour lacks good choreo to me and 4 dancers just ain’t enough. The outfits could be tailored better too they still look a bit baggy. 

7 minutes ago, MorganR said:

Release Black Diamond, queen. :chick2:

Is there Spanish in there? It sounds very Damita Jo, but hopefully there’s something more upbeat to release as the single!

4 hours ago, MorganR said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952eh13m0l7hfj8hob7uvi

RELEASE THE ALBUM.

Because of the Atlanta Hawks forcing game 5, her 2nd show in ATL has been moved to the 28th. This show was originally sold out but because of the movement, some seats became available (but not a lot). it may still sellout by the time of the show

3 hours ago, TheGreatestX said:

Is there a tour book for sale?

I'm wondering this too. The Orlando show on YouTube showed the credits on her screen at the end and it listed the designer of the tour book on there. Strangely there's no book on her site. 

5 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

I'm wondering this too. The Orlando show on YouTube showed the credits on her screen at the end and it listed the designer of the tour book on there. Strangely there's no book on her site. 

https://store.janetjackson.com/collections/accessories/products/together-again-tour-book

wait, this isnt tour book? i preordered it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.