Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

Okay, after seeing this setlist, I'm pumped for my date next month. I literally moved my vacation to come see her. :gaynetcat3:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• robbyds

• KKKIMO92

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, campelo said:

45 Songs? How many minutes? :deadbanana:

she always does a ton of songs but doesnt perform them in full. She shortens them and does medleys/mashups. Its the one thing i hate about her tours. I would much rather she cut some songs, perform songs in full and make a cohesive show with a setlist that flows nicely instead of trying to jam as many songs in as possible.

Omg I’m torn between watching the videos and waiting to see it in person.

I’m going either way but? :jonnycat:

I love Janet but not ONE not even ONE “new” song ??  She said new music would be played on the tour! Not one black diamond cut was good enough to premiere? No new single ? I just don’t understand why she couldn’t give the fans at least one new original song ! :( 

1 hour ago, Mke1979 said:

How long does she play for ? 

according to some fans on twitter, 100 minutes

The staging is the best since AFY(minus Metamorphosis), it’s so nice to see her returning to full arena production and capacity. I feel this tour will get appraised and have a second leg at least.

1 hour ago, KKKIMO92 said:

The staging is the best since AFY(minus Metamorphosis), it’s so nice to see her returning to full arena production and capacity. I feel this tour will get appraised and have a second leg at least.

It truly is. This tour needs to travel the world! 

No one upset no new original songs?! She promised us new music! 

5 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

No one upset no new original songs?! She promised us new music! 

I think most of us know that a tour titled to celebrate the 25th anniversary of TVR would contain any new music. A new music for legacy act is a great excuse for a new tour, so wouldn’t expect that to happen now.

I wouldn’t expect it, but Janet said new music herself. Give us one new song instead of like I don’t know - the best things in life are free or diamonds cmon ! 

5 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

I wouldn’t expect it, but Janet said new music herself. Give us one new song instead of like I don’t know - the best things in life are free or diamonds cmon ! 

I’d rather have those performed live and a single dropped properly instead 😍

Knowing her she would have performed a new song and then not release it for us to actually use, so I'm not bothered.

I don’t care about new music…I’d rather hear deep cuts from her old albums. The set list is exciting….I was worried about costumes & production…but it looks like she spent some money. 

I chatted with Dean (choreographer), DJ Aktive, Joey Harris (former VP), Lonnell Williams and said hello to Venus Williams. I saw Randy Jackson and Tasha Smith, but didn't get to say hello.

New music would be nice, but honestly, after 2020, I've been more interested in hearing my favorite songs that she doesn't perform often or never did before. I did anticipate at least one new song and not having one was probably the only downside in an otherwise magnificent show!

Edited by kishi

did she actually do Doesn’t Really Matter? im seeing conflicting setlists

11 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

did she actually do Doesn’t Really Matter? im seeing conflicting setlists

Yes, she did

13 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

Full Set List:

1. Damita Jo
  2. Together Again (DJ Premier remix)
  3. Feedback
  4. So Much Betta
  5. If
  6. No Sleeep
  7. Gone 'til It's Gone
  8. That's the Way Love Goes
  9. Enjoy
  10. After You Fall
  11. What Have You Done for Me Lately
  12. Nasty
  13. The Pleasure Principle
  14. Because of Love
  15. When I Think of You
  16. Diamonds
  17. The Best Things in Life are Free
  18. Control
  19. Together Again (Jimmy Jam Deeper remix)
  20. Come Back to Me
  21. Let's Wait Awhile
  22. Again
  23. Any Time, Any Place
  24. I Get Lonely
  25. interlude (remixes & snippets)
  26. Doesn't Really Matter
  27. All for You
  28. Come On Get Up
  29. Throb
  30. Girlfriend/Boyfriend
  31. Like You Don't Love Me
  32. Do It 2 Me
  33. So Excited

13 hours ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

The remaining songs she performed

37. The Knowledge
38. Miss You Much
39. Love Will Never Do (Without You)
40. Alright
41. Escapade
42. Scream
43. Black Cat
44. Rhythm Nation
45. Together Again

but no actual NEW music? Guess she lied or thought those deep cuts and never before performed old songs was "new" music :deadbanana2:

Y’all im ******* shaking :jonny5:help me dear god, I’m ready 

I don’t care about After You Flop, The Pleasure Principle, When I Think of You, Diamonds, The Best Things In Life Are Free, Come Back to Me, Let’s Wait Awhile, Doesn’t Really Matter, GF/BF, Love Will Never Do or Escapade but dear god the others :jonny5:

The Setlist is pretty amazing! Again, I bought tickets because she said that new music would be performed on tour. Obviously that’s not the case.

After You Fall was just an interlude. Throb and Free Xone were mashed up together. 

44 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

The Setlist is pretty amazing! Again, I bought tickets because she said that new music would be performed on tour. Obviously that’s not the case.

I’m not even complaining because I don’t like Made for Now so I’m nervous her new album won’t be good and I didn’t like like half of Unbreakable. 

36 minutes ago, kishi said:

After You Fall was just an interlude. Throb and Free Xone were mashed up together. 

That sounds delightful to hear :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.