Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

The opening was odd. She needs to change that ASAP 

CHOREO IS TOO HANDSY. And her dancers aren’t in sync.

outfits are cute but could use some tailoring 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/13/2023 at 11:33 AM, Mellark said:

I have to decide between Mariah and Janet because they play on the same night. :rip:

See Janet in Irvine on Friday and Mariah on the 10th on Saturday. That’s what I’m doing!! 

Edited by FreeXone

I also didn't really care for Made For Now. I read that "Everytime" and "Just A Little While" were performed, but I guess that is not the case from the set list. Maybe she will change it up. 

13 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

I love Janet but not ONE not even ONE “new” song ??  She said new music would be played on the tour! Not one black diamond cut was good enough to premiere? No new single ? I just don’t understand why she couldn’t give the fans at least one new original song ! :( 

Baybee this a greatest hits tour. It’s even named after a song from 1998. To expect new music is a reach

21 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Baybee this a greatest hits tour. It’s even named after a song from 1998. To expect new music is a reach

To expect it may be a reach, but Janet said it from her own lips. YES there will be new music and even mimicked fans asking for it. I bought tickets based on this announcement. Listen at 4:20 onward. I love her and still going but like seriously?! Not one new song is a flat out joke. 

Ahhh having seen the set list and pictures,  I'm so pumped seeing her next month :jonny5:

19 minutes ago, ReH2o said:

I hate the video intro :gaycat6:

It is pretty basic and she has done a photo/video montage as intro many times in the past. This and the absence of new music are my only gripes. The show looks incredible though and I hope she takes it abroad and to Asia so I can see it! 

2 hours ago, Havoc said:

Is it true she doesn't do Thats The Way Love Goes?

Not true, there's even a video of it. 

8 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

I also didn't really care for Made For Now. I read that "Everytime" and "Just A Little While" were performed, but I guess that is not the case from the set list. Maybe she will change it up. 

This is not true....

What are the chances of All Nite (Don't Stop) being on the setlist?

20 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

The Setlist is pretty amazing! Again, I bought tickets because she said that new music would be performed on tour. Obviously that’s not the case.

Did she state she was doing new music on this tour? I know she did for the Black Diamond Tour, because Black Diamond was coming, but I don't recall her stating she would for this tour?

44 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Did she state she was doing new music on this tour? I know she did for the Black Diamond Tour, because Black Diamond was coming, but I don't recall her stating she would for this tour?

Yes she very clearly said there will be new music in the video announcing the tour. :gaycat7:

Janet lied, I think we should just deal with it. She wouldn’t waste her last album on this greatest hits tour. That’s not how business run, it was just a tactic to trick you guys to buy tickets for this tour before she announces her last tour with a brand new album.

22 minutes ago, PopThatCorn said:

Yes she very clearly said there will be new music in the video announcing the tour. :gaycat7:

In the video posted above, at the time stamp we're told to watch, I take that as her announcing new music is coming in general, not that there would be new music on this tour.

the legendary Chanté Moore was in attendance at the first show.

Gabby Union is in attendance at the 2nd FL show.

She is also doing promo a Today interviewed her 

Supposedly, DJ Aktive played a small 5 second snippet of a new song on the 2nd show before Janet cut him off and said the crowd "wasn't ready for that". So that "new music", may possibly come later on the later tour dates?

Edited by Moth 2 The Flame

1 hour ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Supposedly, DJ Aktive played a small 5 second snippet of a new song on the 2nd show before Janet cut him off and said the crowd "wasn't ready for that". So that "new music", may possibly come later on the later tour dates?

Sounds like a bop :katie2:

Tried to make it to Sunday night, but there were only resales available for $500 and up! :rip:

Glad I made it to opening night. Would love to see the show again as they continue to make tweaks and perfect it. 

Hoping for overseas dates as well. :gaynetcat2:

Edited by kishi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.