Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

"Your bills HAS been affected, young man".

IMG_5742.gif

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

Still offensive seeing Lil Nas X's name next to hers. One of these is not like the other.

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

Still offensive seeing Lil Nas X's name next to hers. One of these is not like the other.

She should’ve been in the top row, Elton and Lizzo could’ve been regulated to the second row to be completely honest.

I feel like her touring clout dipped since she's been MIA for 3 years while all the other headliners have or had done post-lockdown tours and promo in recent years. But she did say they've asked her to headline for the last 3 years and only gave them a yes now.

Don't think they'll count on MC but Vulture has been stanning all the songs so far, so early signs point to a positive review next week:

“The Grants” isn’t the only song with a bit of godly touch on the album — Perry and Jones also sing on the title track along with Voncielle Faggett. Ocean Blvd is out on March 24, giving you enough time to ask for forgiveness for doubting Del Rey’s church-music era.

https://www.vulture.com/2023/03/lana-del-rey-the-grants.html

She’s closer to self-parody at this point, but as Del Rey — and the character she’s singing about — knows, there’s no excitement without a little risk.

https://www.vulture.com/article/best-new-songs-2023.html

Del Rey previously released the title track as a lead single on December 7, one of her most orchestral, lush songs in recent memory. “When’s it gonna be my turn?” she wails in the chorus between references to the Eagles’ “Hotel California” and Harry Nilsson’s “Don’t Forget Me.” (So she really has been listening to a lot of Nilsson.)

https://www.vulture.com/2023/01/lana-del-rey-new-album-release-date-ocean-blvd.html

not yall believing that :skull: 

Grandfather Fishing gonna be SOTY btw

THE GRANTS is a serve and its intro absolutely WORKS

We are getting a CLASSIC record soon :coffee:

14 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

ouh peppers :bam:

they shoul l word it in full at this point... whats the point

You couldn’t pay me to listen to a leak at this point, let alone of a single track that has already had 600 snippets leaked 

We will be waiting 7.5 more days!

I’m gonna take mine of the nonexistent surprise with me :heart2:

BZ’s poor mentions when he comes back to this site

spacer.png

Peppers L worded in mid quality  :alexz2:

Its kind of a psychodelic, surreal bop 

:jonny5:the bridge and outro are eating but i think I'd need HQ to fully collapse

37 minutes ago, TYMPS said:

THE GRANTS is a serve and its intro absolutely WORKS

We are getting a CLASSIC record soon :coffee:

THIS. Absolutely gorgeous from beginning to end. If we get a full album with this quality then i'm affraid the unthinkable might happen (a better record than NFR)

5 minutes ago, Rage said:

Peppers L worded in mid quality  :alexz2:

Hide contents

Its kind of a psychodelic, surreal bop 

:jonny5:the bridge and outro are eating but i think I'd need HQ to fully collapse

Ooooh plz enlighten us further. Are the beats a clunky mess like IMF or Roachella? I don’t want these more trap type tracks to break up the cohesion like on LFL, I fear! Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

Nnnnn idk that Peppers snippet sounds interesting… I hate Timmy’s voice, Lana doesn’t need that but I’m sure the hq full song will destroy my bursy

3 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Ooooh plz enlighten us further. Are the beats a clunky mess like IMF or Roachella? I don’t want these more trap type tracks to break up the cohesion like on LFL, I fear! Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

It’s not even “trap” uncultured f words just hear a hi hat/snare and think “slayyyy Lana urban queen”