• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

The Grants is amazing. Not too sure about A&W...

13 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

The Grants is amazing. Not too sure about A&W...

IMG_5742.gif

5 hours ago, truthteller said:

Did BOZ really get arrested :deadbanana2:

He probably deleted his account because of all of the toxic lana stans attacking him. They kept begging him to release information and he wouldn't do it so they got mad about that.

Listened to The Grants this morning and started sobbing

IMG_5742.gif

Yea mother is ultimate mother

IMG_5742.gif

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

Where are the music videos at?

IMG_5742.gif

in a random Los Angeles pawn shop on her stolen hard drive

spacer.png

so who wanna bet batman is taking a play straight from the eclipse book and went into hiding until the surprise announcement and he can make his grand #WeLoveBozoAgain moment return cause he has been overexposed lately and needs the heat to die down while simultaneously creating mystery, drama and even more attention surrounding his brand. a very smart move utilized by yours truly several times to success... you're doing amazing sweetie the girls will be seated, probably fed and happy from the surprise ready to talk about your jail time upon your new era @bozo 

IMG_5742.gif

6 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

so who wanna bet batman is taking a play straight from the eclipse book and went into hiding until the surprise announcement and he can make his grand #WeLoveBozoAgain moment return cause he has been overexposed lately and needs the heat to die down while simultaneously creating mystery, drama and even more attention surrounding his brand. a very smart move utilized by yours truly several times to success... you're doing amazing sweetie the girls will be seated, probably fed and happy from the surprise ready to talk about your jail time upon your new era @bozo 

IMG_5742.gif

The “beef” that you two play at never fails to make me laugh. Keep being great kings!!!

7 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

I hate when I listen to Lana too much cuz it makes me feel too many emotions, and it’s hard to function in such stressful environments when you’re so emotionally sensitive :snowman: A&W might be her best song ever :penguin::penguin:

I felt that, sis :clownny:

35 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

in a random Los Angeles pawn shop on her stolen hard drive

spacer.png

They keep on stealing her hard drives when we all know they should steal Chuck's for the videos.

IMG_5742.gif

BOZ if you're near me

send me three white butterflies

or an owl to know you're listening...

boz.jpg

I'm glad she gave us The Grants before the album. It's a bit of an emotional punch and I want to get acclimated to it before diving into the rest of the new songs.

Btw a friend just sent me this and I cackled because of the viral gif here

It's the "Was this shot in Silent Hill" comment fr me

IMG_5742.gif

OT: I'm gonna take mine of you with me:heart2:

1 minute ago, NOW said:

Btw a friend just sent me this and I cackled because of the viral gif here

It's the "Was this shot in Silent Hill" comment fr me

IMG_5742.gif

OT: I'm gonna take mine of you with me:heart2:

@wraith sent me the video and i spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out why her lips are red in the video but not on the gif...

IMG_5742.gif

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

@wraith sent me the video and i spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out why her lips are red in the video but not on the gif...

IMG_5742.gif

Someone desaturating all the reds to save on file space I fear

IMG_5742.gif

I've been DYING to know where this iconic gif came from, this is the surprise I've been waiting for all week. @BlackoutZone you were right!

IMG_5742.gif

FrN8It0XsAA4R1z?format=jpg&name=small

I'm gonna take mine of Lana's name sitting with the other Glastonbury headliners