Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

18 hours ago, CottageHore said:

BZ literally said in this thread weeks ago that he’s done spilling all the tea on Lana because “they” were getting upset with him or something. I’m not expecting anymore info from him before Lana announces something 

Lana must've been pissed at that YTH tea lmao.

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

7 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Mass b!tch fight going on rn.

This album was announced way too early :rip:

I just like being mean to these out of control newbies on there :rip: she really did.

12 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

I just like being mean to these out of control newbies on there :rip: she really did.

This is gonna be a long month despite the fact that it is the shortest one :laugh:

Realistically, I don't think we'll get anything in February cause a new single right now would mean that it has to carry the anticipation for at least six weeks and no Lana single aside from DT and VG obviously was able to do that :rip:

Can something like happen lol :sistrens:

10 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

This is gonna be a long month despite the fact that it is the shortest one :laugh:

Realistically, I don't think we'll get anything in February cause a new single right now would mean that it has to carry the anticipation for at least six weeks and no Lana single aside from DT and VG obviously was able to do that :rip:

Right, and everyone is comparing A&W to Venice ***** when I think it's going to be completely different lol - we have Taco Truck which actually has VB on it

I may be a clown for saying this but I find it kind of silly that we are doubting A&W single release this month when she literally posted about the “A&W team” 

Edited by brooklyndaddy

12 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Right, and everyone is comparing A&W to Venice ***** when I think it's going to be completely different lol - we have Taco Truck which actually has VB on it

Just because it's long??? Why would they think that or anybody basically? 

I also don't think that the trap beat is gonna be as "on the nose" as in The Trio and instrumental. 

However, I am most curious about the second half since many of my favourite albums have a very strong one. That's when the album is either a great ride or just falls apart.

Edited by ontherocks

38 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Just because it's long??? Why would they think that or anybody basically? 

I also don't think that the trap beat is gonna be as "on the nose" as in The Trio and instrumental. 

However, I am most curious about the second half since many of my favourite albums have a very strong one. That's when the album is either a great ride or just falls apart.

Lana has an unfortunate history of letting her albums kind of just… trail off, even if those last songs aren’t bad per se. But Honeymoon, Chemtrails, and BB are probably the worst offenders. I think it’s interesting that the second to last and last song on Ocean Blvd are seemingly a “bop” by her standards when usually she mellows out at the end of her projects

4 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Lana has an unfortunate history of letting her albums kind of just… trail off, even if those last songs aren’t bad per se. But Honeymoon, Chemtrails, and BB are probably the worst offenders. I think it’s interesting that the second to last and last song on Ocean Blvd are seemingly a “bop” by her standards when usually she mellows out at the end of her projects

I don't mind slow. Slow can sometimes mean that it brings a closure, but I don't like weak songs that don't add anything. 

40 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I don't mind slow. Slow can sometimes mean that it brings a closure, but I don't like weak songs that don't add anything. 

Yep. Lana’s “slow songs” (all of them) can pack a punch. The Blackest Day, Venice, Cruel World, Money Power Glory, they all slap, but they’re like 5 bpm. 

Tiffany Pollard Reality Tv GIF

okay so is A&W not American Wh*re like the twt stans had an uproar about??????????????????

On 2/2/2023 at 2:50 AM, Sexyzinger said:

I think Lana will be debuting the performance of Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd at the Grammys!

On 2/2/2023 at 3:19 AM, lovedaddy said:

I'M CREAMIIINGGGG

On 2/1/2023 at 10:19 AM, VeniceBeach said:

The album credits (thanks to Let The Light In on LB) 

2bUOEKZ.png

not the interludes being 3 to 4 mins... are we here for another blue banisters level of snoozefest

u guys acting like lana has ever stuck to a timeline or strategy when it comes to album release :rip:

why's the bo.ob pic vinyl still NOT up for sale :biblio:

8 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

why's the bo.ob pic vinyl still NOT up for sale :biblio:

She's waiting for something so she can drop everything at once
Hopefully an album trailer
MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

I was manic the last week and last night I swore a new song leaked. It reminded me of Queen of Disaster so maybe I just listened to it really high

Finally 

Spoiler

Usually a new era starts with new UK numbers and certifications for Lana, but I wouldn't put my money on that anymore. 

Edited by ontherocks

Lana has big shoes to fill. Shania Twain's album is solidified as the AOTY so far.