Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

8 minutes ago, NOW said:

How do you guys feel about her sticking with Billboard/Interview for her interviews now instead of reaching out to more youth-focused publications like The Fader, Clash, Dazed, and Complex like the UV days?

Complex will never happen again 

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

28 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Complex will never happen again 

Yeah Complex is over, I believe the others still cover her music releases though. Her and her team are probably wary about who gets to do interviews now. I wonder what happened to the NFR! release interview she was scheduled to do with Zane Lowe…he’s annoying but he usually asks great questions.

The way she was in a good mood talking with paps and fans and we got no one to ask about the album :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, NOW said:

The way she was in a good mood talking with paps and fans and we got no one to ask about the album :gaycat6:

USELESS!!

New album "Did you know that there's a hotel in Los Angeles called Chateau Marmont" coming next year.

1 hour ago, NOW said:

How do you guys feel about her sticking with Billboard/Interview for her interviews now instead of reaching out to more youth-focused publications like The Fader, Clash, Dazed, and Complex like the UV days?

idk i’m sticking with the ones that’ll make her look good without calling her a fat racist republican 

2 hours ago, NOW said:

Yeah Complex is over

Bless their heart 

FoTdP7zWcAAL7xU?format=jpg&name=large

Spotify must have changed the way they classify popular tracks because Born to Die got a sudden boost this month and kicked out a bunch of UV/NFR viral songs. Poor Ocean Blvd!

4 minutes ago, NOW said:

FoTdP7zWcAAL7xU?format=jpg&name=large

Spotify must have changed the way they classify popular tracks because Born to Die got a sudden boost this month and kicked out a bunch of UV/NFR viral songs. Poor Ocean Blvd!

Yeah I think they're based on monthly streams now instead of monthly listeners which is why Ocean Blvd got the chop :rip: 

A&W come out we're beggin

19 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Yeah I think they're based on monthly streams now instead of monthly listeners which is why Ocean Blvd got the chop :rip: 

A&W come out we're beggin

The streams for OB aren't THAT great either, but I doubt a 7+ minute song will draw more 

Can’t wait to see a single thread 

A&W

7:13

Feb 8th

manifesting it

46 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

The streams for OB aren't THAT great either, but I doubt a 7+ minute song will draw more 

True. If its great song I can see it reviving people's hype again, but our attention span is the pits nowadays 

Just now, State of Grace. said:

True. If its great song I can see it reviving people's hype again, but our attention span is the pits nowadays 

Attention span is like two minutes after a song is over 

Charlie inadvertently being in the middle of this whole SOTB convo going on right now is sending me.

FoUeW3oaUAEX6Ss?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by NOW

Apparently, Billie interviewed Lana for Interview Magazine and Lana just followed her on Instagram :giraffe:

10 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Snippets when?

One of the fans last night should've asked her that exact question...or any music videos...or when she plans to post on her oceanblvd account. Instead they got her talking about Taco Bell :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Apparently, Billie interviewed Lana for Interview Magazine and Lana just followed her on Instagram :giraffe:

FoP3tldWAAASzQ1?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by NOW

3 minutes ago, NOW said:

"How did you feel about me taking Album of the Year award instead of you?"

11 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

"How did you feel about me taking Album of the Year award instead of you?"

Whew now that is a question for the culture :redface:

Just realized this Jody she ran into last night is the same one who she was friendly with years ago when she'd hang at Chateau Marmont working on music. I feel old because this doesn't seem that long ago :monkey:

23 minutes ago, NOW said:

One of the fans last night should've asked her that exact question...or any music videos...or when she plans to post on her oceanblvd account. Instead they got her talking about Taco Bell :gaycat6:

If this is true, Billie has probably heard some new songs from the alboom 

I am convinced this woman is just a full time troll now :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, ontherocks said:

If this is true, Billie has probably heard some new songs from the alboom 

Never wanted to be her more than now in the midst of our drought month.

9 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I am convinced this woman is just a full time troll now :toofunny3:

BFBiPc7.jpg

2 hours ago, VeniceBeach said:

ou not Billie doing Lorde's homework :jonny: