• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

37 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

I have a really good feeling about this album critically for some reason. Her last 3 albums have been in the 80s (87, 81, 80) and everyone who's heard the album says she's serving serious quality. I'm so excited.

I agree with you but I also agree with the users who said that this album is either going to get panned (for her standards and nowadays standards, that would be something like 74 on Metacritic) or universally praised and probably on par or even higher than NFR!

But if I had to make a single prediction right now, I’d say it’s going to end up between 86-89.

10 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

Where is BOZ when we need him

spacer.png

spacer.png

The Tunnel died. :stare:

1 hour ago, Mariah's Glove said:

It collapsed

Yes, a collapse, aka the opposite of this era :monkey:

It's still 7 weeks to go. Now, it's too soon. I want more information myself and finally listen, but seven weeks is a long ass time for an artist like Lana 

If BZ is radio silent I can only assume one of two things 

1) there are still no official plans from her team or 

2) there is something big coming within the next couple of weeks or so and he doesn’t want to spoil it 

I have a pretty good feeling about Feb 21st :cupid: if nothing comes around then, then I’m sorry my psychic abilities have failed the fanbase :monkey:

10 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

2) there is something big coming within the next couple of weeks or so and he doesn’t want to spoil it 

I have a pretty good feeling about Feb 21st :cupid: if nothing comes around then, then I’m sorry my psychic abilities have failed the fanbase :monkey:

he’s abandoned us

come back king

BZ literally said in this thread weeks ago that he’s done spilling all the tea on Lana because “they” were getting upset with him or something. I’m not expecting anymore info from him before Lana announces something 

On 2/1/2023 at 1:29 AM, Ice Cream Skies said:

Almost at 30M on Spotify in less than 2 months

Well that’s not bad per se, thanks for the info.

I hate Amazon Mexico not restocking the vinyl!!!!

4 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

idk this album feels somewhat dark-sided idk

well hello let's celebrate that

5 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

:deadbanana2: I literally just got bored and moved on, there is too much music out constantly to be stuck on one album for months. Glad Kitsungi took the wheel, cause he's gonna do better job anyway

12 hours ago, CottageHore said:

Is it just me or is TikTok full of 15 year old Lana stans who didn’t even know who she was until last year, hence why they all swear Blue Banisters is her best album, and then they gatekeep Lana from everyone, with some teen girls saying (gay) men shouldn’t get to listen to Lana? or is my fyp just tragic Break Up Crying GIF

please link the tiktok if possible, we need a laugh

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

:deadbanana2: I literally just got bored and moved on, there is too much music out constantly to be stuck on one album for months. Glad Kitsungi took the wheel, cause he's gonna do better job anyway

drag her and her team a bit :clap3:

any tea on Kali Uchis' new drop tho 

i hope there'd be some killer oneliners that outdo Cola in A&W

:clap3:

91cS2yGjJ7L.jpg7418fc57-e7f3-4eef-909d-c5b0c19b5d69.cb504a08d09220c1226fd5c3c4a2a9b6.jpeg?odnHeight=612&odnWidth=612&odnBg=FFFFFF

Edited by truthteller

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

:dies: not me inadvertently serving LB level of fanfic 

Rick discourse on LB

god this era is more painful than usual :bam:

Ending BB with Sweet Carolina and beginning Tunnel with The Grants is kind of an insane power move after all the fans made it clear they didn’t want to hear any more about / from her family members :lakitu:

6 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

Rick discourse on LB

god this era is more painful than usual :bam:

Mass b!tch fight going on rn.

This album was announced way too early :rip: