• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

Anyone that is serious with the BZ slander is a literal LOSER :toofunny3: you missed Lanaboards.com by about 10 characters babes. 1) he said this week, not necessarily today (reading comprehension is difficult, I know), 2) how many YEARS has BZ given tea on countless artists. why would Tap management be weeding out a mole when he obvi has info on many other artists from many other management teams, 3) y'all obvi haven’t learned by now BZ doesn’t get his info from a source, he is the source :ace: put some respeck on the king’s name pls & thx

I didn't listen to The Grants until today, and it's pretty but it's not blowing me away

HungryByTheBuffet

• ATRL Moderator

BREAKING: Adored insider BlackoutZone is revealed to have been arrested after falling for a fake Lana Del Rey leak. TAP Management released the following statement:

For a few years now someone who we trusted to follow us on our personal Instagram account has been consistently informing THE GAYS of our private posts and stories.

There has been so much information given to them about Lana Del Rey, her songs and her poems - all without her permission or knowledge.

After a long time of trying to figure out who it could be, for various reasons, she had a suspicion.

To try and prove this, she came up with an idea. She blocked everyone from viewing her Instrgram stories except ONE account. (Those on her private account must have been wondering why I haven't had stories for a while.)

Over the past five months Lana has posted a series of false stories to see if they made their way to the gays. And you know what, they did! The story about Lust for Life coming in May, the story about Say Yes to Heaven being on Blue Banisters and then the latest story about a surprise coming before Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

It's been tough keeping it to ourselves and not making any comment at all, especially when the stories have been leaked, however we had to. Now we know for certain which account / individual it's come from.

We have saved and screenshotted all the original stories which clearly show just one person has viewed them.

It's...............BlackoutZone's account.

The Grants is a non-event. Hope there’s more moments like A&W on the album bc this did nothing for me

4 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

BREAKING: Adored insider BlackoutZone is revealed to have been arrested after falling for a fake Lana Del Rey leak. TAP Management released the following statement:

:ahh: :ahh: 

47 minutes ago, Lustforultraviolence said:

Idk its another „lana” song. Just like When the world, Wild at heart, Lmlylaw, Love. Just another  classic lana song, nothing memorable

one of those things is not like the other, and you have the wrong taker cause this track is better than all of those HungryByTheBuffet

1 hour ago, Mariah's Glove said:

like lets take a minute to celebrate THAT

Ngl no Lana rant and no suprise kinda left me very deprived and empty handed...

But does anyone else think that interview was very carefully planned to not go wrong because BBC is now scared of Lana? the vibe I got was that Ben probably made Lana promise to only talk about the music, and the radio hosts probably told the lady host interviewer to make it QUICK and short plus she already has the experience from the previous Lana interview, it was like 4 minutes and she never asked any follow up questions from fear, Lana didn't even drag that festival when mentioned and we all know she wanted to...idk, might have even been pre recorded Lana responses don't @ me HungryByTheBuffet

The Grants hate from some people is really something.... now The Grants intro hate? well most people nowadays just refer to that as a hearing diagnostic test

BOZ finally got busted :deadbanana2:

Why is a mod posting fanfiction :rip: some of y’all are real weird

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

the grants is somewhere in the middle of my rankings from this album and i absolutely adore it, that should tell you about the masterpiece of an album that's coming. trap bangers, poem recitals, the most cinematic melodies... grammys! 

djMOaMO.gif

they better

4 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Why is a mod posting fanfiction :rip: some of y’all are real weird

It’s a copypasta :rip: click the link at the end

3 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

It’s a copypasta :rip: click the link at the end

omg gkdhsjdhd 

I was so confused for a second

This is the best single so far and she's going 3/3 :clap3:

so... are we still getting a surprise or? :toofunny2:

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

so... are we still getting a surprise or? :toofunny2:

Nope ! :bam:

The way I gasped for a second :bibliahh:

I did not feel The Grants on first listen but it’s a grower.  Still my least favorite of 3 and weird choice to have this one see the light after AW.

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

Well, the ladies from the Baptist church potluck here in Savannah are in LOVE, y'all!

12 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Well, the ladies from the Baptist church potluck here in Savannah are in LOVE, y'all!

:giraffe:

The way some Lana stans worship and defend these insiders like a literal god and others hate on them just as passionately :redface:

Mental health check, perhaps? Let’s get a DA going. tiffany pollard GIF