Bloody Mary outstreams Cuff It

Cryptique

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

This behavior is giving halfway between kindergarten and mental asylum

You-know-what-bitch....1.gif

Every stanbase does this, though. it's kind of hilarious. Just step back and watch/read the fumes. :dies:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptique

• KillingYourCareer

• Diocles

• R.E.M.

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

This behavior is giving halfway between kindergarten and mental asylum

You-know-what-bitch....1.gif

are we really taking the moral high ground now after making countless Katy's monthly listeners above Gaga, Why? threads?

stay consistent, dont take everything seriously and have fun

non-music survivor] Guess The Music Video | [ROUND 4] | - Page 9 - Games -  ATRL

Just now, Cryptique said:

are we really taking the moral high ground now after making countless Katy's monthly listeners above Gaga, Why? threads?

stay consistent, dont take everything seriously and have fun

non-music survivor] Guess The Music Video | [ROUND 4] | - Page 9 - Games -  ATRL

Just like other Monsters in this thread say they don't claim you because you don't represent the fan base, I couldn't care less about those monthly listeners thread other Kats opened. :foxaylove2:

Let’s check back on this thread in a week when the hype from the Wednesday dance scene cools down :campfire:

Organic timeless hit won

gaga gets one viral hit and little monsters don’t know how to act :deadbanana2: get some help

12 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

hopefully GRINCH will end Christmas :fan:

if this doesnt survive the Christmas Season then its over for any H100 hopes.. 

at least we'll get cute Spotify peaks and European Charts Entries :giraffe:

The song was unknown until now. I think it can be viral for some months cause for 99% of people is llike a new song. Like taylor Don't blame. It charted on spotify for 5-6 months maybe

Edited by vale9001

8 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Just like other Monsters in this thread say they don't claim you because you don't represent the fan base, I couldn't care less about those monthly listeners thread other Kats opened. :foxaylove2:

Really, i never saw you not claiming em :eddie:

32 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

What's funniest is that they were looking down on songs going big from TikTok trends before a month ago, now that the fox has gotten to the grapes the narrative has changed :deadbanana2:

Yes I definitely remember them saying songs blowing up on TikTok aren’t a reflection of anything :chick1:.

Regardless it’s a good song, and deserved. I agree with @Beyonnaise that Gaga going back to darker music would be a serve. 

Very pointless and annoying thread. 

But I know damn well I'm not seeing Hive using TikTok as a drag again when its the reason Cuff It smashed in the first place. Yall are just the other side of the same coin and this will never end. :ace:

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

gaga gets one viral hit and little monsters don’t know how to act :deadbanana2: get some help

And that doesnt negate the CHART FACT that was just posted :eddie:

This isn't "Bloody Mary bigger than Cuff It" Thread.. this is about a chart fact that a viral song surpassed a radio serviced viral song in the most important streaming platform :giraffe:

Not the "attack/it's getting tired" narrative. I wonder if some of y'all think your post history just disappears :dies:

OT: Well, the only listenable song won! That other one is terrible. It's actuallly quite an accomplishment that beyonce was capable of putting that trash at #46, I think she's still winning :clap3: Does she have to force herself to listen to it? No. At the end of the day, the beyhive is the only one losing :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Cryptique said:

And that doesnt negate the CHART FACT that was just posted :eddie:

This isn't "Bloody Mary bigger than Cuff It" Thread.. this is about a chart fact that a viral song surpassed a radio serviced viral song in the most important streaming platform :giraffe:

get some help [2]

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

But I know damn well I'm not seeing Hive using TikTok as a drag again when its the reason Cuff It smashed in the first place. Yall are just the other side of the same coin and this will never end. :ace:

What was the last big hit that didn't have a TikTok trend? Easy on Me? That's how it works in 2022, sadly :rip:

What was the last big hit that didn't have a TikTok trend? Easy on Me? That's how it works in 2022, sadly :rip:

Cold Heart also never went viral on there

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The Hive is acutely aware that Cuff It saved us from Bey releasing a flop 2nd single (Church Girl) and the era effectively ending.

I think the point is just that every pop girl will eventually benefit from TikTok virality (if they haven’t already), to the point where it isn’t usually a “gotcha” unless we see the songs catapult near the top of the charts (though I certainly wouldn’t be mad if Bloody Mary did). 

Edited by Rotunda

I like that there's only 3 Hives in the whole thread lol. The way we don't care. 

OT : that is impressive tbh. Congrats to Gaga. 

Nahhh.. there are still a lot of songs that became hits on their own.. tiktok just piggybacked from some songs' popularity.. Easy On Me, As It Was? are some of the biggest smashes recently that didnt rely on tiktok to takeoff

2 hours ago, ugo said:

Album track from 10 years ago vs new highly anticipated single. But I guess cuff it has more « impact » :rip:

No, but it has double the total streams in only 5months. Like guys just rest, and celebrate BM smashing 10 years late

17 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

11 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

get some help [2]

Sis, I think you need to close the thread and breathe a little :psyduck:

OP really is so embarrassing :rip:

10 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I like that there's only 3 Hives in the whole thread lol.

The way we don't care. 

nnn

We all know the reason boo and it's def not the one you mentioneD :bird:

Edited by Diocles

2 hours ago, Cryptique said:

Not y'all overreacting..

this is a chart-fact and new... a Big Chart News for MPGs :giraffe:

The fact that even your own fan base thought this was a stupid thread