Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• Yudelkis

• CosTaSsSs

• MusicIsMyMaster

41 minutes ago, loveofpopculture said:

Is she still with HITCO?

That’s actually a good question 

She’s still breathtakingly beautiful and I LOVED TIM…T and STANNED Jen when it came out. I will be listening on release day

I used to have this poster in my bedroom to hide that I was a faguette but god she was (and is still) so stunning 

spacer.png

Edited by PMKARDASHIAN

Wait, this is "Can't Get Enough" :duca:

I'm shocked that this is actually recreated version of the cover, because I thought it was somehow generated of the original:bloo: she didn't age at all:clap3: the snippet seems so promising:jonnycat:

20 minutes ago, selfmadelatino said:

That’s actually a good question 

I hope not. She should go back with Epic.

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

The callback is very cute. 

Can someone explain what the original title means? I don’t really get the “…Then” part :deadbanana4: Does it mean that she was reflecting on her past self (“This Is Me”)? 

This Is Me... Then was written based off of her journal entires, so the idea of it was that it was a snapshot in time of what her life was like at that moment. Hence, she could look back at it in the future and it was who she was then.

The gag is that there's even an interview of her promoting the album back then talking about sharing the album with her kids in 20 years :deadbanana2: It's truly come full circle.

Edited by zach

2 minutes ago, zach said:

This Is Me... Then was written based off of her journal entires, so the idea of it was that it was a snapshot in time of what her life was like at that moment. Hence, she could look back at it in the future and it was who she was then.

The gag is that there's even an interview of her promoting the album back then talking about sharing the album for her kids in 20 years :deadbanana2: It's truly come full circle.

And she wrote on almost every TIMT track. I expect the same for TIMN. It’s gonna be epic. Want to bet that “Rebound” is about her rebounding with Ben after Arod cheated on her and that’s what brought them back together!! Already iconic. 

2 hours ago, justin464 said:

Excited for new JLo! I wonder why they're calling it a "musical experience" though

I guess cuz

Lopez has grand, multimedia plans for her current musical project. She wants to create a musical odyssey in the manner of Pink Floyd’s The Wall, she says—but with a message about hope and love.

is track 13 "Greatest Love Story Never Told" that camila's romance scrapped track "taxi"?

pls they interacted not so long ago, i'm thinking yes :dancehall2:

1 minute ago, insomniac said:

And she wrote on almost every TIMT track. I expect the same for TIMN. It’s gonna be epic. Want to bet that “Rebound” is about her rebounding with Ben after Arod cheated on her and that’s what brought them back together!! Already iconic. 

THE SERVE THAT IS COMING :jonny5: I WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT HONESTLY.

I can already feel that this is going to have been worth the wait. Her artistry is back!

22 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

Wait, this is "Can't Get Enough" :duca:

sounds like major this is me then vibes im in loveeee

1 minute ago, JustLikeMagic said:

is track 13 "Greatest Love Story Never Told" that camila's romance scrapped track "taxi"?

pls they interacted not so long ago, i'm thinking yes :dancehall2:

Never heard this song before, but listening to it now + reading the lyrics... I could see this working as the final track on the album. :jonny5: With some lyrical changes of course.

4 minutes ago, zach said:

THE SERVE THAT IS COMING :jonny5: I WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT HONESTLY.

I can already feel that this is going to have been worth the wait. Her artistry is back!

Hopefully! Us fans have been begging for a conceptual album and cohesive body of work from her for years now. This seems to be it.

“Heralding a new era of music for Jennifer Lopez, ‘This Is Me…Now’ chronicles the emotional, spiritual and psychological journey that she has taken over the past two decades. An emotionally raw and honest project, unlike any she has produced before, she writes and sings about her life and experiences that will resonate with us all. In addition, these autobiographical stories informed by the album will result in other very personal projects that will be released next year…more to come on that.”

She actually redid the cover for that video. I thought it was superimposed. Impressive!

1 minute ago, insomniac said:

Hopefully! Us fans have been begging for a conceptual album and cohesive body of work from her for years now. This seems to be it.

“Heralding a new era of music for Jennifer Lopez, ‘This Is Me…Now’ chronicles the emotional, spiritual and psychological journey that she has taken over the past two decades. An emotionally raw and honest project, unlike any she has produced before, she writes and sings about her life and experiences that will resonate with us all. In addition, these autobiographical stories informed by the album will result in other very personal projects that will be released next year…more to come on that.”

She actually redid the cover for that video. I thought it was superimposed. Impressive!

The description literally makes me wanna throw up (in a good way lmao). Like it's so surreal...

Kind of amazing how she’s gone so long without releasing music and managed to build up 0 demand or hype for this next record. Not many artists can do that. 

4 minutes ago, Nashe said:

I need an album full of "Starting Over"s :jonny6:

I'm low-key kinda here for this :skull:

1 minute ago, BYoncé said:

Kind of amazing how she’s gone so long without releasing music and managed to build up 0 demand or hype for this next record. Not many artists can do that. 

And yet here you are. NEXT!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.