Jennifer Lopez - 'This Is Me... Now'

#Beautiful

This is iconic, the fact that she’s releasing an updated version of the album while being back with Ben and a second part of that song… I’M LIVING! Hope she delivers a cohesive body of work even if we don’t get full dance bops, I love the TIM…T sound 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• Yudelkis

• CosTaSsSs

• MusicIsMyMaster

im so excited been waiting since A.k.A for a new album hope she serves some urban bops on this album that one snippet sounds like it slaps... but honestly im screaming at her giving a whole tracklist with no release date :ace:

Edited by MelCryBabyFan

These song titles are giving Coverlandia. It’s camp.

The callback is very cute. 

Can someone explain what the original title means? I don’t really get the “…Then” part :deadbanana4: Does it mean that she was reflecting on her past self (“This Is Me”)? 

Iconic tbh, not only the homage to the era 20 years later but the fact that she’s back with Ben and the tracklist is cute, I’m expecting something more urban and r&b like that same album and not something like Brave - Love - AKA.

Surprised that she did not put a Marry Me song or any of the buzz singles.

Tour please!! 

OMG her best album of her entire career is coming next year!!! Why didn't she drop pre-orders while the hype is big?? :WAP:

Finally she decided to make ALBUMS again and not singles with fillers attached like with AKA

Thinking Of You

This is kind of iconic. If she does an entire 00s-R&B influenced album with this, I will be on the floor. 

7 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

This is kind of iconic. If she does an entire 00s-R&B influenced album with this, I will be on the floor. 

That's the sound I want from her, aaaahh. Dare I say the era is already iconic?????

That’s actually really cool, definitely will check this one out. Hopefully this has a bop on the same level as Jenny from the Block. 

6 minutes ago, Junlin said:

???

Lmao I also heard it :deadbanana: random but I luv how nostalgic all this is

A follow-up to her best era :smitten:

Ahhh so excited !!

Iconic !!

Queen is coming !! Thank you Ben Affleck !!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.