Kylie celebrates 15 years of X

Junlin

I know the album and the b-sides/bonustracks.

A few people in here mentioned great unreleased tracks. Can someone name some of the best outtakes from X? I want to listen to them.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junlin

• ChapelHooker

• Atlantis

• Delirious

I feel like this could've been a great album if they committed to that electro-pop sound (Cherry Bomb, Lose Control, IMA) and made that the soundscape for the album. An edgier Fever, basically. Instead, they had no real direction and threw everything but the kitchen sink into the album.

Still a solid album tho, and the highs are HIGH :jonnycat: KylieX2008 is her 2nd best tour (behind Fever), **** the gossip

Edited by ATWK

A very botched release and Parlo had no clue what they were doing, but the material is so strong it doesnt even matter.

Now upload X (XV Anniversary edition) on spotify with all the bonus tracks in one place queen pls

Her best album. Is it cohesive? No. But damn it has some amazing pop songs. Pure electropop perfection. 

It’s VERY of it’s time and that’s why I love it so much. It perfectly encapsulates that mid-2000s British pop sound. 

We NEED an anniversaries  edition with remastered unreleased songs like Taprobane. Make it happen Kylie, please :jonny:

I usw to thimk the album has alllooottt of fillee but iven been listening to it non stop recently and now love most tracks.

there are still a few duds tho like heartbeat rock

1 hour ago, Schami66 said:

I know the album and the b-sides/bonustracks.

A few people in here mentioned great unreleased tracks. Can someone name some of the best outtakes from X? I want to listen to them.

Theres a WOW EP on all streaming platforms with 3 Bside tracks like cherrybomb

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

I feel like this could've been a great album if they committed to that electro-pop sound (Cherry Bomb, Lose Control, IMA) and made that the soundscape for the album. An edgier Fever, basically. Instead, they had no real direction and threw everything but the kitchen sink into the album.

Still a solid album tho, and the highs are HIGH :jonnycat: KylieX2008 is her 2nd best tour (behind Fever), **** the gossip

Came here to say this exactly! As it stands, X as an album is not in my Kylie albums trinity, but it does feature some career highlights.

Btw it's a crime that some of the bonuses (particularly Rippin' Up the Disco) are still not on Spotify to this day :fish2:

Edited by RobDeWittBukater

Personally one of my least favorite albums from hee. Sounds too mismatched and thrown together but the music videos are all incredible.  She looked so incredible. 

Iconic album and era :heart: I bought this CD last year :gayliecat1:

The best song on the album and very underrated, this track is giving Blackout vibes :turkey:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

6 hours ago, Junlin said:

Was she the first MPG using LED screen as stage floor? :loki: 

Madonna used an LED floor for the B stage at the end of the runway at the Confessions Tour. It was much smaller though and I’m not sure if she was the first to use it.

OT: the tour is amazing visually and holds up to this day. I always wonder why no one has replicated the LED stage floor- must have been a pain to deal with or super expensive ?

she really looked at death right in the eye, escaped from it and gave us a fire pop record and tour to celebrate her recovery. kylie is queen in my books. im so happy to still have her around

7 hours ago, Bad Decisions said:

This was the era where I fully discovered Kylie. Like I knew of her and a few of her hit songs prior but it was X that really made me explore her discography.

Same. I stanned this album hard though. SO many strong individual tracks.

Also, I may be the only one but I love All I See’s simplicity, her vocals and the overall structure of that song. :heart2:

one of her best album, so much fun, many great records :jonny6:

What an Era :WAP: Wow and The One became two of my all time favorite songs ever :jonny4:

Except a few tracks a really great album from start to finish, plus all the b sides and bonus tracks are very good :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.