Kylie celebrates 15 years of X

Junlin

the way she led the edm trend, gave Calvin Harris a career, and invented a certain fad :loki: 

not to mention this stellar tour :WAP:

Edited by Junlin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junlin

• ChapelHooker

• MermaidPrincess

• Virgos Groove

One of the best pop tours of all time. I remember being mesmerized by the Speakerphone entrance! 

This album is so good. It's a classic tbh! Wow, In My Arms, Nudity, Like a Drug, Speakerphone are all bops. And the unreleased tracks are even better! :jonny5:

x2008 is my favorite concert of all time, the stage is so simple but the way it transforms completely for each segment :jonny5:

Not to mention the amazing setlist full of classics, that era is amazing :WAP:

The One >>> :jonny:

Cherry Bomb and Magnetic Electric should've been on the album... Both are better than most of the tracks like what was her label thinking

Edited by Atlantis

8 minutes ago, Venice B said:

x2008 is my favorite concert of all time, the stage is so simple but the way it transforms completely for each segment :jonny5:

the setlist is ridiculous honestly. and absolutely agree on the staging and visuals, its such a futuristic show still. 

4 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Cherry Bomb and Magnetic Electric should've been on the album... Both are better than most of the tracks like what was her label thinking

literally said this exact same thing to a friend recently. Rippin Up the Disco is even better. the fact that All I See made the cut just so it could flop in the US :skull:

17 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Was she the first MPG using LED screen as stage floor? :loki: 

7 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

literally said this exact same thing to a friend recently. Rippin Up the Disco is even better. the fact that All I See made the cut just so it could flop in the US :skull:

I know it's there only because of the US but I actually like All I See, even if it sounds out of place :rip:  HBR, Cosmic and Stars should've been replaced though...

9 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

The messy single release ruined everything. She should’ve released Wow for the US even as the global lead, and then In My Arms as next would’ve been a collapse. :WAP:

20 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Movies-that-changed-my-life GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

let it drop make it rock :WAP: her mastermind :loki:

The tracklist was a bit all over the place and some of the best song were made bonuses or even scrapped, but apart from that, maybe her best era and tour visually :clap3:

Nudity kinda predicted and birthed hyperpop :clap3:

This was the era where I fully discovered Kylie. Like I knew of her and a few of her hit songs prior but it was X that really made me explore her discography.

Wow, in my arms, the one, speakerphone, stars... try not to say mother challenge (impossible) :jonny5:

Not the biggest fan of the album despite The One being one of her top 5 best songs. 

But the X2008 Tour was so impressive and holds up well today. 

16 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

how do you describe a feeling :jonny6:

i've :jonny6:

only ever dreamt of this :jonny6:

oh!  :falcon: 

this and the intro of The One got me every time :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, prézli said:

Her best album to date.

Her third best song to date.

this song is SO underrated, Cathy Dennis did her thing as per usual.

Controversially, I've never been a fan of this record aside from a few songs, but the accompanying tour is outstanding. Arguably better than Aphrodite.

Edited by C_Colstead

I know the album and the b-sides/bonustracks.

A few people in here mentioned great unreleased tracks. Can someone name some of the best outtakes from X? I want to listen to them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.