• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junlin

• ChapelHooker

• Atlantis

• Venice B

Top Posters In This Topic

This album holds up so well for me, definitely top 5 in her already amazing discography :jonny: 

I just got into the one. What an immaculate Song wow :jonny5:. Always loved wow and in my arms but the one  just ended me 

I became a fan in this era and it’s one of my favorite albums of her, and then the KYLIEXTOUR was iconic!!! The entrance with Speakerphone, the skull with Like a Drug, the Nu-Di-Ty number, and yes the B sides are great too, I wish she would give the reissue treatment to this album with the Bsides and a few demos along with the tour or at least put the live album on streaming because the USA tour live ain’t it.

This was a pretty solid album, even though it didn't have a super cohesive sound. I enjoy the majority of it, though I'd still rank it in the middle of Kylie's amazing discography.

The tour was amazing and one of her bests though!

On 11/24/2022 at 2:31 PM, livelikemusic said:

X was that b*tch. But Parlophone, per usual, f**ked it up!

This.

OP: I really cherished this era because it was the first and only time Kylie had visited my country, Argentina, so I got to see her live for the first time. It was a wonderful experience. :heart: 

We need those B-Sides and Unreleased Gems like Carried Away and Do it Again, Kylie. 

Both are better listened to with headphones on

Lastly we need to celebrate her best ballad, White Diamond. This version was on the Special Edition and DVD of X. 

Edited by Phaunzie

Her best album (at least up there with Impossible Princess, Fever, and Aphrodite) :clap3:

All I See, Wow, In My Arms, Like A Drug, Sensitized, Cosmic, Stars, Do It Again, Carried Away, The One etc. all on one album :jonny:

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold