Final HDD: Midnights to return to #1 (198k)

Cloröx

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• PoisonedIvy

• Green

• Holiest Dreams

With today’s mess she’ll probably end up crossing 200k...

Edited by Michael196

This is worth more than 10 or 100 Grammy nominations :clap3:

nnn so not even pushing it back worked out in the end :deadvision: they still got blocked week 2 and Taylor's numbers will most likely go up since the tour went on sale today :deadvision:

Do the hillbillies leave Morgan's album on loop the whole day or what? How's he still pulling 40k almost 2 years in? Disgusting...

Nice hold for Taylor, the album will probaby pass the 200k mark this week after the pre-sale.

Nice drop for Drake, is less than 50%

His Loss :cm: 

But nah in all seriousness, I expected better numbers for both this week. Obviously Midnights numbers are insane, I just kinda expected around 225k for it (and Drake’s album) both this week. Kinda insane then that she did lower than we expected yet still is way above him. Even more insane that Midnights is smashing so hard that 190k in its fourth week is kinda below what most of us predicted this week :jonny: 

1 minute ago, roso said:

Best 4th week since 2015 :clap3:

Since 25, I assume? The way Midnights’ weeks 1-4 are all the biggest respective weeks since 25’s run :deadbanana: 

Taylor :clap3:

Nice numbers for Louis too, same as Walls I believe. :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Since 25, I assume? The way Midnights’ weeks 1-4 are all the biggest respective weeks since 25’s run :deadbanana: 

Yes, technically Views did 189k but I'm assuming she'll increase a bit (and pass Fearless' 193k as well)

33k pure for Louis thats really good but streaming isnt much its ok very good for him

24 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

With today’s mess she’ll probably end up crossing 200k...

what mess

15 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

His Loss :cm: 

But nah in all seriousness, I expected better numbers for both this week. Obviously Midnights numbers are insane, I just kinda expected around 225k for it (and Drake’s album) both this week. Kinda insane then that she did lower than we expected yet still is way above him. Even more insane that Midnights is smashing so hard that 190k in its fourth week is kinda below what most of us predicted this week :jonny: 

There are still no physical copies available here…shelves are empty.

2 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Now I am no mathematician, but I think 50% of 400k is 200k 

My bad, I meant less than 60%. It's like 57% or so drop.

Not Taylor already ahead of Drake's 2nd week i- :deadbanana4:

Looking at this Bruce Springsteen numbers make me realize how most of our older faves will flop with their next new studio albums: Madonna, Mariah, Janet, etc :deadbanana4:

He was doing relatively the same numbers as Madonna (without ticket bundles) when they release around the same time and now...35k debut is not what i expected tbh.

4 minutes ago, Brando said:

what mess

just the general concert ticket craze. Her catalogue is already seeing huge gains on Apple Music.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.