Adele x Beyoncé: Who will prevail this time?

brooks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brooks

• Stan.killah

• byzantium

• Shelter

Top Posters In This Topic

the credit list for renaissance serving the genealogy lists in the Old Testament 

20 minutes ago, Cute said:

the credit list for renaissance serving the genealogy lists in the Old Testament 

goodbye

Adele deserves it. Just from a production standpoint its far more impressive than Renaissance. And that's not even taking into account Renaissance's shameless reliance on samples.

On 11/15/2022 at 3:15 PM, 808s said:

That pic kegdjgkjs 

Godnaissance is AOTY so if anything other(especially 30) wins, I will riot

Another year of rioting for the beehive, because it definitely did something last year.. and the year before that.. and the year before that :skull: 

Rooting for Beyoncé or Benito :clap3: 

NO to fadele plix, the album was terrible :clap3: 

Watch Beyoncé paying the academy to televise the dance categories for the first time ever.. she already wrote a few checks the bend the rules for those nominations 

spacer.png

I feel like they might give to ABBA to prevent another showdown between the two of them. They never won a grammy before so I could see them going with that narrative. But between the ladies albums, 30 has much more going on for it voting-wise so my guess is that Adele will snatch more votes? But both queens and we’re lucky to have them releasing such great bodies of works. The standards :clap3:

I think Adele is the favorite for AOTY but Brandi Carlile and Harry Styles both have a strong chance too. That one will be more competitive 

I’m more confident in predicting Adele and “Easy on Me” for ROTY and SOTY.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.