Beyoncé couldn’t crack the top 10 Most streamed female artists in 2022. Surprised?

brooks

Dragging 90s act Beyoncé for missing the top10 when she's probably #11 or #12 is as ridiculous as Dragging Gaga for missing the Top10 when she released no album at all :skull:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brooks

• KillingYourCareer

• charot

• Jjang

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

So you agree? Renaissance album tracks will NOT be stuck between 40 and 50M like you said :ahh:

Half of them are in the early 30s, some still in the 20s, and they're already dead basically so yea :matty:

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Half of them are in the early 30s, some still in the 20s, and they're already dead basically so yea :matty:

This is all just wishful thinking and dreams from the Chromatica planet :deadbanana4:

you cannot predict Renaissance numbers for 2 years from now. I understand you need to grasp at something, but let’s be a little realistic, sweetie.

Current numbers not looking good for your fave, let’s focus on that, focus on 2022.

5 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Half of them are in the early 30s, some still in the 20s, and they're already dead basically so yea :matty:

Gosh, you're insufferable. 

I hope you can realize how many bullshits you have posted lately :skull:

9 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Gosh, you're insufferable. 

I hope you can realize how many bullshits you have posted lately :skull:

The way they used to be one of the funniest posters on atrl, now it’s just let’s trash Beyoncé and expose how she is underperforming on the Hungarian spotify chart because she is local :skull:

I cant believe fellow monsters despise the Best album of 2022 Renaissance. It honestly hurts :deadvision::deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

This is all just wishful thinking and dreams from the Chromatica planet :deadbanana4:

you cannot predict Renaissance numbers for 2 years from now. I understand you need to grasp at something, but let’s be a little realistic, sweetie.

Current numbers not looking good for your fave, let’s focus on that, focus on 2022.

But Renaissance's current daily numbers are already in the pits of hell, unless her label forces another TikTok trend the album will keep rotting. :foxaylove2:

6 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

It’s always the same fanbase flocking the same meaningless Spotify thread every single day with a different title :rip:

The same pointless threads where you have you pick and choose what songs to post, what platform to use, and what day to post. And when people bring up overall and official numbers, you start fuming :lmao: 

Meanwhile, threads about Gaga’s achievements struggle to make it to 2 pages :skull: You guys are more excited about insulting Bey than praising your fave. Mind you, Gaga also failed to make the top10. No you can’t use the no new studio album excuse given that Dua, Billie, Rihanna, Lana etc… didn’t release one either. So what gives? All your trolling directly applies to Gaga too. To make matters worse, Gaga went on tour this year, yes it was only a measly 20 dates tour, more like a promenade really, but still, that didn’t boost her numbers :deadbanana4:

Can you guys come up with something new or interesting, something that’s not a link to a random twitter account? 

You ok hun? This is giving meltdown vibes :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

But she isn't doing well at all there. Awful catalog numbers, and the new album has completely stalled sans Cuff It. It's going to have most of its tracks stuck at 40-50M... just like Chromatica :cm:

And knowing how the spotify userbase rose in the past 2 years by ~50% that would mean that Renaissance is even doing worse than Chromatica :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

It’s always the same fanbase flocking the same meaningless Spotify thread every single day with a different title :rip:

The same pointless threads where you have you pick and choose what songs to post, what platform to use, and what day to post. And when people bring up overall and official numbers, you start fuming :lmao: 

Meanwhile, threads about Gaga’s achievements struggle to make it to 2 pages :skull: You guys are more excited about insulting Bey than praising your fave. Mind you, Gaga also failed to make the top10. No you can’t use the no new studio album excuse given that Dua, Billie, Rihanna, Lana etc… didn’t release one either. So what gives? All your trolling directly applies to Gaga too. To make matters worse, Gaga went on tour this year, yes it was only a measly 20 dates tour, more like a promenade really, but still, that didn’t boost her numbers :deadbanana4:

Can you guys come up with something new or interesting, something that’s not a link to a random twitter account? 

Girl… are you implying I’m a Gaga fan?  I like some of her music but definitely only a casual listener.  

12 minutes ago, Zaram said:

And knowing how the spotify userbase rose in the past 2 years by ~50% that would mean that Renaissance is even doing worse than Chromatica :gaycat6:

And to reinforce the point of this thread, Beyoncé's catalog isn't doing well at all. I've heard that Born This Way, which is Gaga's 3rd most streamed album daily, is getting higher streams than any catalog Beyoncé album. I don't know if it's true, how ****** up though! :matty:

34 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

And to reinforce the point of this thread, Beyoncé's catalog isn't doing well at all. I've heard that Born This Way, which is Gaga's 3rd most streamed album daily, is getting higher streams than any catalog Beyoncé album. I don't know if it's true, how ****** up though! :matty:

oh wow? But I thought that album is forgotten and all Bey albums are remembered.

Somebody must have lied to us I fear :chick3:

But this could also explain why one/two gaga albums are charting on the bb200, while all older Beyonce albums are N/A

The meltdowns in here :deadbanana4::ahh:

I know literally nobody who listened to Renaissance. People don’t even know what it is. Nobody cares about Beyonce, nobody.

20 hours ago, mlaredoperez said:

Not surprised.

She hasn't lifted a finger: No performances, no Tv interviews , no videos, hardly any streaming push....

Not the promo excuse again as if it will affect Spotify streams :rip:

She has 580M playlisting reach right now (same as Taylor for instance) and BMS had 200M+ while Cuff It is currently at 168M, stop acting like she has 0 support :skull: 

Beyonce did just fine on global Spotify people put too much importance on TOp 10!! She could be 11 for all we know who ******* cares 

1 hour ago, Squall said:

Not the promo excuse again as if it will affect Spotify streams :rip:

She has 580M playlisting reach right now (same as Taylor for instance) and BMS had 200M+ while Cuff It is currently at 168M, stop acting like she has 0 support :skull: 

Those are not bad streams

And Cuff it is at 194m atleast get ur facts right

Edited by Insanity

7 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Those are not bad streams

And Cuff it is at 194m atleast get ur facts right

I am talking about playlisting reach, read correctly 

If only she had two artists bigger than her to collab on the album :chick3: