Beyoncé couldn’t crack the top 10 Most streamed female artists in 2022. Surprised?

brooks

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Likely because the new album couldn't make up for the very low recurrent streams of her discography. 

:emofish:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brooks

• KillingYourCareer

• charot

• Jjang

Because her new album is trash and despite the huge payola, it tanked. 

7 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

So what? Your fave Gaga is n/a too :skull:

7 minutes ago, brooks said:

Gaga didn't released a brand new album this year. she was #6 in 2020 when chromatica was out.

Oh wow Rank 6 despite being such a competitive year for females? This truly shows how big Beyonce is flopping.

she deserves this :clap3: what a tragic rollout! if she expected that the GP will stream her song because she changed her insta bio, she thought wrong!

Lol them again. The embarrassment. I am happy the Hive rarely engages. 

OT : I don't see why how that's awful. She is not that strong on Spotify and Adele who had one of the biggest songs of the year and released before her is #9. 

She's probably in the top 15 and honestly deserves less for how little effort she puts in. 

Edited by BnPac

4 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Oh wow Rank 6 despite being such a competitive year for females? This truly shows how big Beyonce is flopping.

gaga was also top 10 in 2021 despite no studio album release which makes beyonce's situation even worse

Just now, brooks said:

gaga was also top 10 in 2021 despite no studio album release which makes beyonce's situation even worse

Welp :redface:

Didn't the beyhive told us last year that these ranks were underwhelming?

I guess the clown came back to bite.

9 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Lol them again. The embarrassment. I am happy the Hive rarely engages. 

OT : I don't see why how that's awful. She is not that strong on Spotify and Adele who had one of the biggest songs of the year and released before her is #9. 

She's probably in the top 15 and honestly deserves less for how little effort she puts in. 

maybe the hive should engages beyoncé on spotify

Edited by brooks

2 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Welp :redface:

Didn't the beyhive told us last year that these ranks were underwhelming?

I guess the clown came back to bite.

beyoncé was left in 2010s i fear

She wasnt close to top 10 before Renaissance so it only had 4 months

No, not really 

Renaissance is actually doing good numbers (4-5M daily) but her discography didn´t age that well on Spotify.

31 minutes ago, brooks said:

Gaga didn't released a brand new album this year. she was #6 in 2020 when chromatica was out.

oop 

op: I am shocked :eek:

58 minutes ago, lcylcy said:

yet she is one of the three female acts that can actually tour stadiums

we don't know about that.. her last stadium tour was in 2016. It's been 6 years and her popularity has declined a lot giving back to back soundtrack flops albums and singles and now a studio album which is not really that huge on streaming despite her selling out and doing oontz oontz music. 

OT: her music is simply bad. The GP refuses to touch it. Its only her few fans streaming on loop. 

It's a shame cause her old albums are kinda tanking on Spotify due to her long absence there. Renaissance is doing quite well, if she just released some videos or did any sort of promotion she could be doing much better with little effort, but I guess she doesn't care at all 

11 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

Renaissance is actually doing good numbers (4-5M daily) but her discography didn´t age that well on Spotify.

break my soul didn't age well too

maybe the renaissance will follow the same path in a few months

Edited by brooks

16 minutes ago, coolblue said:

we don't know about that.. her last stadium tour was in 2016. It's been 6 years and her popularity has declined a lot giving back to back soundtrack flops albums and singles and now a studio album which is not really that huge on streaming despite her selling out and doing oontz oontz music. 

Her last stadium tour was in 2018 with a bomb that is called Everything is Love. She doesn't need smash albums to tour stadiums and not like Renaissance is performing that different from Lemonade.

Edited by Artistofthedecade

48 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

So what? Your fave Gaga is n/a too :skull:

she only released 2 singles in this decade and both of them were in 2020. 

she was in most streamed female artists top10 list in 2019-2020-2021. 

Lana Del Rey with her "boring" songs and without having released anything this year cracked the top 10 but not Beyoncé, with the so-called "impactful" Renaissance  :eek:

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

I’ll wait for official reports from Billboard and IFPI when they publish all streaming data.

The mental gymnastics to drag Beyoncé is beyond obsessive.

i actually am. renaissance has done well but it seems because of that no one really listens to her older stuff anymore