Katy Perry exposed for treating staff horribly by Grammy winning voice actor

Bimbo

5 hours ago, Delirious said:

Are you white mam? Because chile. :bibliahh:

Btw I was referring to ALL religious people but once again you really like to make fantasies in your head.

Anyways like I said, STOP harrassing me. What is it with ATRL and harrassing ex-muslims jesus christ. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

I'm not white and I will tell you that you need to calm tf down. it's getting ridiculous at this point how often you bring up hate towards religion when it is irrelevant. I feel like you should speak to someone regarding the negative feelings you harbor and choose to lead with love. There's definitely some unresolved trauma within you and it's really weird you're on a pop music forum preaching this type of stuff. ESPECIALLY when Katheryn Hudson herself is one of the most religious popstars we've had and always speaks on her Christianity :toofunny3: 

You are not in a minority of anti-theistic beliefs and anti-islamic rhetoric here on ATRL, I assure you of that. 

--

It's pretty insane how Katy Perry is difficult and rude has been the norm. I'm curious to know how it is with Idol. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• GraceRandolph

• Bimbo

10 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

I'm not white and I will tell you that you need to calm tf down. it's getting ridiculous at this point how often you bring up hate towards religion when it is irrelevant. I feel like you should speak to someone regarding the negative feelings you harbor and choose to lead with love. There's definitely some unresolved trauma within you and it's really weird you're on a pop music forum preaching this type of stuff. ESPECIALLY when Katheryn Hudson herself is one of the most religious popstars we've had and always speaks on her Christianity :toofunny3: 

You are not in a minority of anti-theistic beliefs and anti-islamic rhetoric here on ATRL, I assure you of that. 

--

It's pretty insane how Katy Perry is difficult and rude has been the norm. I'm curious to know how it is with Idol. 

Gather it. :soda:

6 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

when tiktok and twitter find out that she actually sampled jay-z's paris for an unreleased song around prism era and featured ty dolla sign on it :bam:

:rip:

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

:rip:

and the first line goes "the bigger u are, the harder u fall"... time is the ultimate truth teller i fear :redface:

It's not surprising she isn't well-liked. If you watch her interviews at her peak (TD-PRISM) she comes across as really rude and abrasive. There's a fine line between confidence and outright arrogance (she often trends towards the latter). 

Maybe motherhood and flopping has made her kinder, or possible done the inverse and made her even more bitter/entitled. 

3 hours ago, Rodrighost said:

I don't support Katys latest moves but a tweet saying "my collegues told me she was mean!!!1!" is nowhere near a reliable source. Specially when we have tons of testimonies telling the exact opposite.

We also have evidence from her peers that she is mean :rip: It's no coincidence she lost industry support once she stopped being commercially viable. Take the Grammys for example. You don't think her not winning an award voted on by her peers/industry folks has anything to do with being 0-13? 

If it's all true, then she's faced her karma for it already. She's now a flop.

51 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

--

I can say and do what i want. Freedom of speech. I will continue to do so.

Why is everyone always trying to silence me criticizing religion?

And this was literally the FiRST time i mentioned religion in an irrelevant post and even then i was using an analogy.

idk why you guys keep making things up lol. I want receipts of where i dragged religion into a topic which wasnt related to religion except for this post lol

edit: and its rich how people always say i need mental help or have unresolved trauma with religion just because i discuss about it a lot and religion literally revolves around our world everyday. Plus ATRL literally has a civics section for discussing politics and civics, so no, it isnt out of place for me to discuss religion on ATRL despite what you may believe. People die because of religion. Women and gay men die because of religion. Ofcourse its something i have to take seriously.

And you guys are, being so obsessed with hating on so many celebrities who probably doesnt even know you exist. Back to back hate posts, back to back insults and shade lol. 

Edited by Delirious

18 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

and the first line goes "the bigger u are, the harder u fall"... time is the ultimate truth teller i fear :redface:

:dies: 

Gaga, Taylor and Kesha already spilled that Katy was MEAN, RUDE or somerhng.. plus other encounters so yeah it's a common secret that she was terrible

I believe however that she changed already and matured.. 

I will wait for actual staff and ex staff to confirm this, because it sounds like she did this because Katy voted for  that man.

This sounds like absolute BS. Expected more from the artist behind the iconic Azula.

I feel like Katy's dark sense of humor gets her confused with being a *****, some people just need thicker skin I guess :sorry:

32 minutes ago, peacok said:

I feel like Katy's dark sense of humor gets her confused with being a *****, some people just need thicker skin I guess :sorry:

calling black men niggas is a dark sense of humour now :deadbanana2:

ot: no wonder rih stopped associating with her :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Delirious said:

I can say and do what i want. Freedom of speech. I will continue to do so.

Why is everyone always trying to silence me criticizing religion?

And this was literally the FiRST time i mentioned religion in an irrelevant post and even then i was using an analogy.

idk why you guys keep making things up lol. I want receipts of where i dragged religion into a topic which wasnt related to religion except for this post lol

edit: and its rich how people always say i need mental help or have unresolved trauma with religion just because i discuss about it a lot and religion literally revolves around our world everyday. Plus ATRL literally has a civics section for discussing politics and civics, so no, it isnt out of place for me to discuss religion on ATRL despite what you may believe. People die because of religion. Women and gay men die because of religion. Ofcourse its something i have to take seriously.

And you guys are, being so obsessed with hating on so many celebrities who probably doesnt even know you exist. Back to back hate posts, back to back insults and shade lol. 

Okay so first it was "don't be white and speak on a POC's feelings" and now it's "FREEDOM OF SPEECH!" Mess. You are on a pop music forum where people get banned daily for hateful messages, you have no freedom of speech here and have to abide by the rules of the forum, settle down Trump.

"Everyone" Please get over yourself, you think you're the center of attention all the time cause 3 people are calling out your weird ass comments :toofunny2: 

This is not the time nor the place. We have a civics section, so take it to a relevant civics discussion to complain about your hatred of religion & the people who choose to follow it... not in a thread about Christian recording artist and preacher's daughter Katheryn Hudson getting backlash for being a nasty person behind the scenes :lmao: 

I feel like there's a better outlet than a pop music related thread... on a forum of queer people... to spew vitriol towards religious people. That's a sign of unresolved trauma. 

--

Not Cree Summer agreeing :deadbanana4:

It’s interesting how celebs known for their bubbly personalities are always the ones exposed for being terrible people behind the scenes (Katy, Ellen, Corden and the like).

I kind of believe it I’m afraid and a lot of it adds up. The way she defended Ellen when she was going down in flames too. :rip:

The Ellen DeGeneres of the Music Industry I fear!
oprah.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.