Katy Perry exposed for treating staff horribly by Grammy winning voice actor

Bimbo

17 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Let people vote who they want jesus christ.

Yall use the same type of energy for religious people, oh wait thatll never happen because theyre never held accountable for their actions.

Huh? This thread is not about Katy Perry’s voting history. Stay on topic please. 

OT: I guess Katy, Kesha and Taylor were right about the Regina George in Regina George clothing. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• GraceRandolph

• Bimbo

55 minutes ago, Valentine said:

Wait this white woman voiced an Asian character for years? And she wants me to take anything else that comes out of her mouth as genuine? 

I prefer to listen to the thousands of people who have praised Katy’s generosity, work ethic and overall down-to-earth charisma for the past decade. 

Stunning, teetering on deceptive false equivalency there. Especially when katy has cosplayed multiple races. 

Not surprised. She always comes off as a mean person. Glad Taylor destroyed her for filth. :clap3:

17 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Huh? This thread is not about Katy Perry’s voting history. Stay on topic please. 

OT: I guess Katy, Kesha and Taylor were right about the Regina George in Regina George clothing. 

Why didnt they mention this before? Why only now? Sounds like a lie for clout

47 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Why is OP so obsessed with Katy? :biblio:

It's worrying 

Go get a life instead of typing Katy's name on Twitter this much :mazen:

It's always him making threads about Katy. Funny and pathetic at the same time if you ask me.

Is this just because her vote? that should have been private btw.

She deserves these non credible lashings, just for being this dumb to upload her vote on social media.

3 hours ago, Delirious said:

She saw that Katy supported Caruso and twitter was dragging her. So she just jumped in. 

4 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Sounds like she’s overdue for this. An Ellen Degeneres teas. 

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Sounds like she’s overdue for this. An Ellen Degeneres teas. 

1 minute ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

She saw that Katy supported Caruso and twitter was dragging her. So she just jumped in. 

People will do literally ANYTHING these days for clout.

What actually happened: KAty wasn't nice or mean to the person - just cold. That's normal

What they say happened: KATY IS A MONSTER!!!!! COLD EVIL MEAN *****!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

People will do literally ANYTHING these days for clout.

What actually happened: KAty wasn't nice or mean to the person - just cold. That's normal

What they say happened: KATY IS A MONSTER!!!!! COLD EVIL MEAN *****!!!!!!!!

You’re talking like you were there. Go sit down. Enough of the conjecture and assumptions from your ass. Go sit down. 

i mean... she has been called mean by gaga, kesha  and taylor

i dont think they were lying :celestial5:

Edited by Sugden

3 minutes ago, Sugden said:

i mean... she has been called mean by gaga, kesha  and taylor

i dont think they were lying :celestial5:

Katy and Kesha were clout chasing in those private texts!!!! /s

why is it only one certain fanbase dead set on believing this? and posting back to back in this thread :rip: 

it’s so crazy that you guys can continue to be obsessed with Katy after all these years. Deem her over but keep checking for her and pointing out a new way that “omggg she’s over!!!” :deadbanana4:

Lets hear some details because i’ve heard a lot of celebs get called terrible and then find out it was the most minor transgression.

For example: my ex served Zac Efron once who he called “horrible” and “the worst” for ages but then when you ask about what happened he apparently just didnt acknowledge my ex when he handed him his soup at dinner. So… I take these vague accusations with a grain of salt. :rip:

2 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

why is it only one certain fanbase dead set on believing this? and posting back to back in this thread :rip: 

it’s so crazy that you guys can continue to be obsessed with Katy after all these years. Deem her over but keep checking for her and pointing out a new way that “omggg she’s over!!!” :deadbanana4:

Not when you’re always stalking the Gaga base and monsters profiles 

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

:deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

how can you support someone from accusations of being mean after the person in question made several jokes of bad taste about the singer in your avi? 

Taylor WON. Truly the innocent gworl! No one ever talks about how mean she is behind the scenes poor Katy tho!

5 minutes ago, Aristede said:

Cree Summer (Susie from The Rugrats) agrees

Ouuu not Susie

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Please provide the evidence omg :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.