Bimbo

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• GraceRandolph

• Bimbo

Princess Azula getting her lashings in :jonny5:I'm not surprised by this in the slightest.

When you’re performing at a high standard and quality to a large audience, every sequin counts. 

Anyways Ms DeLisle sounds pressed coming with this unprovoked attack on a fellow woman. 

Checks out with other people's experiences with that vile human :shakeno:

l4QUYjr.png

Edited by Bhabylon

Wait this white woman voiced an Asian character for years? And she wants me to take anything else that comes out of her mouth as genuine? 

I prefer to listen to the thousands of people who have praised Katy’s generosity, work ethic and overall down-to-earth charisma for the past decade. 

angry music video GIF by Vevo

Hope she puts the same curse she put on that one nun who got in her way back in the day. 

the legendary The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy voice actress is clearly the better person and artist than that Grammyless, Republican in Democrat's clothing shoe saleslady. :clap3:

We know from years ago just based off various posts, gossip, and even the people she's dated that she's a) not bright, and b) not very nice.

But she goes on stage with a toilet in the background and the gays love her, so that's that. 

Why is OP so obsessed with Katy? :biblio:

It's worrying 

Go get a life instead of typing Katy's name on Twitter this much :mazen:

Katy defended Ellen that's when I knew she had a terrible personality ? her music is still a bop and I'm here for her next release tho 

15 minutes ago, elevate said:

We know from years ago just based off various posts, gossip, and even the people she's dated that she's a) not bright, and b) not very nice.

But she goes on stage with a toilet in the background and the gays love her, so that's that. 

:deadbanana: 

But yeah. Katy has been exposed many times for this type of behavior. It’s not shocking or even ‘news’ anymore.

Let people vote who they want jesus christ.

Yall use the same type of energy for religious people, oh wait thatll never happen because theyre never held accountable for their actions.

8 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

She's on the "do not re-book" list in my city's arena allegedly so not surprised :ducky:

In 2022? Does the list include theaters? College auditoriums?

oprah.gif

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

In 2022? Does the list include theaters? College auditoriums?

oprah.gif

No reason, though someone should let the local coffee shops know.

oprah.gif

her ex Travy was asked about her recently and about their split and he said she treated the people around her so badly it made him uncomfortable and that (along with his drug issues) led to their split but I just thought he was bitter but where there’s smoke…

Not surprised. I've seen her tour rider before - she's an uppity *****. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.