• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• pride4jc1222

• Zaram

• Trainwreck

Top Posters In This Topic

Fraud Me Up has more Radio numbers for just 1 song than entire Midnights tracks. :deadbanana2:

Radio Payola confirmed. :cm:

14 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

57% from streaming, of course little mistakes can’t read and still fuming REN outdone their fave’s last album without lifting a finger :lmao: 

Meanwhile her team is working overtime to pay all those payola checks :johnald: 

Just now, Zaram said:

Meanwhile her team is working overtime to pay all those payola checks :johnald: 

Meanwhile her album is still top 10 last time Gaga was in the top 10 as long was over 10 YEARS ago :johnald:

The Evil has been defeated and blocked and dragged and exposed :clap3:

1 minute ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Meanwhile her album is still top 10 last time Gaga was in the top 10 as long was over 10 YEARS ago :johnald:

Renaissance is about to spend more weeks in top 10 than all three of a certain has-been musician’s last three studio albums combined :giraffe: 
Love seeing them suffer! 

4 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

We know that Beyonce is local. Congrats to Beyonce for being local again with two bomb singles :turkey:

Those two monsters are so incredibly sad and obsessed. It's sad. Radio payola comes in for of radio deals nowadays and so far, Beyoncé hasn't done any of that. And she's also charting in the BB200 top 10 for a 14th week thanks to streams. 

—-----------------

Midnight Rain holding up fine. :clap3:

CI has less airplay than a The Weeknd's 2016 song. :dies: Let's hope it's pop airplay can pick up and it can move in the top 10 eventually.

About Damn Thing's airplay is still holding up. 

Thriller top 20. :clap3:

Edited by BnPac

7 minutes ago, Zaram said:

We know that Beyonce is local. Congrats to Beyonce for being local again with two bomb singles :turkey:

But it’s doing better WW than in the US so .. what now?

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

the only way Bey has succeeded this era is by paying radio to spam her songs. Was validated when radio dropped break my soul and it plummeted

True :clap3:

26 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Your fave has still yet to surpass my “local” fave in record sales, albums, digital sales, units, streams, or tour gross worldwide:johnald:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

28 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Renaissance is about to spend more weeks in top 10 than all three of a certain has-been musician’s last three studio albums combined :giraffe: 
Love seeing them suffer! 

I see why they mad, Ariana only could do so much for their faves last era :johnald:

2 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Your fave has still yet to surpass my “local” fave in record sales, albums, digital sales, units, streams, or tour gross worldwide:johnald:

This is what happens with a 25+ year career heavily relying on features vs a 14 yo career :johnald:

Hardcore Navy versus Swifties stan wars was NOT on my 2022 bingo card

2022 been one helluva year so far

5963ED7A-A3A2-4242-AFE8-0730F456C5A9.thu

OT: Congrats to two women owning the top 2 positions :clap3: and Thriller smashing effortlessly over 30 years after its debut :hawkeye: a multigenerational HIT.

1 hour ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

1 hour ago, Kh-Loud said:

Love seeing them suffer! 

congrats to her for proving her locality tho as the album is bombing outside of US :clap3:

O.T - chart points for top10 really never recovered.. chile

47 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Gaga debuted a decade after beyonce she still has a lot of time to catch up (since yall love to include DC numbers as per convenience) 

OT: Taylor ending that johnny depp supporting rat :heart:

2 hours ago, fauxtography said:

the only way Bey has succeeded this era is by paying radio to spam her songs. Was validated when radio dropped break my soul and it plummeted

That’s just a sweet sweet fantasy, baby. When you close your eyes Ren comes back to haunt you. 

1 minute ago, coolblue said:

Gaga debuted a decade after beyonce she still has a lot of time to catch up (since yall love to include DC numbers as per convenience) 

OT: Taylor ending that johnny depp supporting rat :heart:

Without or with DC Gaga not seeing her period :lmao:

47 minutes ago, Zaram said:

This is what happens with a 25+ year career heavily relying on features vs a 14 yo career :johnald:

Your fave’s last album was carried by features :johnald:

Lavender Haze & Midnight Rain shaping up to be the Blank Space & Style of MIDnights:turkey:

we love to see it:turkey:

3 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

How da hell is Die For You climbing on the chart? That song is half a decade old. 

tiktok's power:gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.