Final predictions (lippredicts): Anti-Hero #1, Lift Me Up #2, Thriller #18

pride4jc1222

2 hours ago, fauxtography said:

the only way Bey has succeeded this era is by paying radio to spam her songs. Was validated when radio dropped break my soul and it plummeted

This isn't even remotely true. :skull: Also, BMS was pulled from radio and plummeted because you one of three charting metrics was removed... The random Beyoncé trolling is a choice.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• pride4jc1222

• Zaram

• Trainwreck

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Without or with DC Gaga not seeing her period :lmao:

And Beyonce wont ever have an album as big as TFM :gaycatina1:or a song as big as Shallow in the streaming era 

Edited by coolblue

2 minutes ago, coolblue said:

And Beyonce wont ever have an album as big as TFM :gaycatina1:or a song as big as Shallow in the streaming era 

And Madonna doesn't have an album as big as The Bodyguard and she's still bigger than Whitney.

And Madonna doesn't have an album as big as 21 and she's still bigger than Adele.

And Madonna doesn't have an album as big as Let's Talk About Love or Falling Into You and she's still bigger than Céline.

And Madonna doesn't have an album as big as Jagged Little Pills and she's still bigger than Alanis Morissette.

And Madonna doesn't have a song as big as My Heart Will Go On and she's still bigger than Céline.

And Madonna doesn't have a song as big as I Will Always Love You or I Wanna Dance With Somebody and she's still bigger than Whitney.

And there are still many other examples like that. That is called peak vs longevity. Longevity always wins. Beyoncé has longevity.

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Rihanna having her Loverboy moment 

I wanted “LMU” to be her “TGIFY” - a cute 15th #1 that her fans won’t care about a few years later - before we get her “We Belong Together”. 

Oh well, maybe she’ll defy it with the R9 singles.

:giraffe:

OT: Thriller. :rip:

6 hours ago, Jynx said:

Midnight Rain better stay in the top 10. :clap3:

Snow on The Beach predicted to freefall. It's 100% Lana's fault. Taylor's power could only do so much. :rip:

How is it "Lana's fault"? Y'all just be saying the most senseless **** I swear. The song is just too slow compared to the rest of the tracks

49 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I wanted “LMU” to be her “TGIFY” - a cute 15th #1 that her fans won’t care about a few years later - before we get her “We Belong Together”. 

Oh well, maybe she’ll defy it with the R9 singles.

:giraffe:

OT: Thriller. :rip:

Thank god I found you had poor airplay though. It went #1 thanks only to repressed sales

2 hours ago, coolblue said:

Peaks don’t last. Your fave is a great example of that.. :johnald:

6 hours ago, fauxtography said:

the only way Bey has succeeded this era is by paying radio to spam her songs. Was validated when radio dropped break my soul and it plummeted

Too bad Renaissance is still top 10. 

Which Gaga album managed to last so long in the charts? The Fame? :bibliahh:

I see why you're seething :lmao:

11 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Rooting for:

- SZA to sneak into the top 10 (and producer legend Rodney Jerkins to get his first Top 10 Hot 100 hit of the new decade)

- Cuff It & Die For You (chart icons)

- Golden Hour & I'm Ready (To Be Loved)  (relative chart newbies - "Special" for 3rd single!)

- Made You Look (the payola witch Carmina Portobello has been vanquished and the sun is coming out again at Epic Records. Hope this bodes well for Zara Larsson & Madison Beer)

- I would love to see "Break My Soul" come back in late November for a week when the dust settles from these album bombs. 

Rooting for Sza but for BMS the xmas songs might begin to takeover in late November.

Edited by slw84

Other predictions: 

Would this be Thriller’s highest peak since its proper singles run in 83-84?

42 minutes ago, umich said:

Would this be Thriller’s highest peak since its proper singles run in 83-84?

It would need to beat out the #19 peak from last year. It looks like it could go either way. Two predictors have it at #18, while the other two have it at #23 and #24.

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Other predictions: 

SCREAMING at every prediction having different sales, streams and airplay for the top two.

Taylor getting organic smash hits once again :clap3: Will probably end up her biggest single since LWYMMD or maybe even Blank Space :duca:

Why is Billboard taking too long to even post the BB200 article, is it a federal day today?

Where's the article? Are they pulling a Levitating? :coffee:

3 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

It would need to beat out the #19 peak from last year. It looks like it could go either way. Two predictors have it at #18, while the other two have it at #23 and #24.

Thank you. I didn’t know it got that high last year.

48 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Why is Billboard taking too long to even post the BB200 article, is it a federal day today?

Nope. Not until Friday. I smell shenanigans coming up :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.