STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

A song that is #33 on AM, #26 Spotify might be #1 BBH100, are the charts rigged?

BadMonster96

Billboard is a trash in 2022. Everyone can buy their way to #1 including act like BTS and other k-pop acts. I'm not racist since I'm an Asian but i would be pround of them but the demand are real, but the charts are manipulated. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paola Bracho

• pierreleswiftie

• AlexStexaul

• Monster Queen

Let me not relive my Rihanus hater days. :ahh:

Anyway, definitely rigged but whatever. Not the first not the last to do so.

Billboard sis that’s on you. 

7 hours ago, BadMonster96 said:

After releasing 9 videos to promote the song, here's how it is performing on the streaming platforms 

Lift Me Up :

#33 AM US

#26 Spotify US

#18 Deezer US

#5 Youtube US 

and yet, because its getting huge radio updates (the only metric the GP can't consum by their own will, they are forced to) its projected to be #1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

How do we feel about this ? How come the record-breaking radio support is not leading to organic streams ? 

Why dont u speak about all the bullshit payola playlisting that goes on at spotify? 

6 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

the charts are so boring now not just this but drake is about to drop another album and every song is going to chart. entering the hot 100, getting a #1 or going top 10 has lost a lot of its value. it used to be exciting to see what was charting but now it just seems relatively easy to go top 10 or get a #1 for most popular artists if they want it badly enough. every song in the top 10 used to be a hit, like its supposed to be a singles chart idk how they could fix it but it doesn't hold as much power as it once did. it used to be exciting to say your faves has this many top 10s or however many #1s but it doesn't seem to matter anymore. everything is inflated and easily manipulated.

This. This. THIS!!!

OT: Radios should be ERASED from the Hot 100 formula.

25 minutes ago, Rihannito said:

Of course that is your only solid argument for these past 10 years! That soundtrack album. Can you bring up anything else from her solo material? Artpop? Joanne? Chromatica? Those jazz albums i cant remember... What about those? Gaga was "something" back in the early 2010's. Now she is an official has been that has jumped into acting ( still questionable) to save her career. 

Stop hiding behind Taylor. You guys are just pathetic to say the least.

I dont need to stan gaga to recognise talent :rip:go through my post history if you care that much about who I stan :rip: y'all are so unserious chile

Rihanna has frauded her way to the top several times. That's pathetic but hardly surprising. :katie:

That Rihanna stan having a meltdown :deadbanana:. It's been a rough week for them :deadbanana2:

Edited by Broken

38 minutes ago, blueberries said:

Rihanna has frauded her way to the top several times. That's pathetic but hardly surprising. :katie:

How many more ridiculous claims are you all gonna make without providing an ounce of proof? It's getting tired. :toofunny2: 

1 hour ago, blueberries said:

Give us 4-5-6 examples.

1 hour ago, Wolf Alice said:

ARUTW is literally one of the best songs ever written in the recent times :rip:

pls :hoetenks:

4 minutes ago, Paola Bracho said:

Give us 4-5-6 examples.

rude boy is pure example of it. 

wild thoughts (even tho still failed to overcome despacito) 

s&m remix 

countless discounts and releasing the song on digital after peaking on radio during SOS&GGGB era. 

just too many.

1 hour ago, Rihannito said:

Of course that is your only solid argument for these past 10 years! That soundtrack album. Can you bring up anything else from her solo material? Artpop? Joanne? Chromatica? Those jazz albums i cant remember... What about those? Gaga was "something" back in the early 2010's. Now she is an official has been that has jumped into acting ( still questionable) to save her career. 

Stop hiding behind Taylor. You guys are just pathetic to say the least.

Chromatica is a beautiful album with some of Gaga's best melody and lyricism.. gotta love a real musician that can write, compose, sing and perform :jonnycat:

O.T - The H100 is becoming irrelevant mefears.. sadly the amount of fraud no.1s this decade stained it

8 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

rude boy is pure example of it. 

wild thoughts (even tho still failed to overcome despacito) 

s&m remix 

countless discounts and releasing the song on digital after peaking on radio during SOS&GGGB era. 

just too many.

You could at least put some effort to not look again as a joke! :toofunny3:

Edited by Paola Bracho

7 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

pls :hoetenks:

Song Of The Year Nominee :jonny:

Thieves not allowed 

3 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Song Of The Year Nominee :jonny:

Thieves not allowed 

And Bad Habits (Ed Sheeran), Montero, and Peaches were nominated for SOTY last year, but I don't see their stans claims that those are three of the best songs ever written :rip: 

Edited by suburbannature

Tbh I'm surprised more artists that are well-off haven't been payola'ing their songs to the top to get forced hits since now that it seems to be easier than ever. I feel like this is going to become more common as time goes on unless Billboard re-evaluates what they weigh in their formula

Edited by La Reina

56 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

And Bad Habits (Ed Sheeran), Montero, and Peaches were nominated for SOTY last year, but I don't see their stans claims that those are three of the best songs ever written :rip: 

And you dare compare ARUTW to that songs?? Clearly you are bothered by liddos saying ARUTW is one of best written song recently.. poor you :eddie:

2 hours ago, Broken said:

This. This. THIS!!!

OT: Radios should be ERASED from the Hot 100 formula.

Erasing radio would only make what you quoted worse

I wonder if the US will implement rules like the UK has, with only the top 3 songs charting

10 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

You swifties are really working overtime. Didn’t your fave just break every record imaginable? Whenever a thread about this song is made is by someone with a Taylor swift avi :rip:

Girl look at their name b4 coming at us, they're not even tryna hide it :coffee2:

I mean this all is just Disney being desperate and trying to make a profit off of a man's death, I don't think we should be dragging Rih for this blatant, desperate payola and trickery. All of her accounts must be being managed by some Disney scholarship holder and she is probably somewhere in an island minding her biz and rolling a fatass blunt not giving a flying **** about the song's chart performance :coffee2:

You can see that Rihanna has yall pressed for YEARS and now you found the oppotunity to drag her because your had been faves can’t compare minus Taylor and Adele. :gaycat5:

Edited by Rihannito

11 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

You swifties are really working overtime. Didn’t your fave just break every record imaginable? Whenever a thread about this song is made is by someone with a Taylor swift avi :rip:

.   the insecurity is hilarious. 

All the stan wars here… :deadbanana2:

y’all need to go outside every once in a while 

Rihanna and her team, as well as Taylor and her team, are doing their job and there’s nothing wrong with it, if a song is close to #1 they’ll push it like they should 

Rihanna will probably get it this week, next week it will be Drake and 21 Savage, then Taylor will climb back to #1, and they’ll all win :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.