The Bear | FX on Hulu | Season 3 out now!

Almodusa

• ATRL Moderator

So ready for season 2 this summer :wanda:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Chemist

• Ampersand13

• The Witch

11 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Watch this show so we can thirst about Jeremy Allen White together :WAP: @Leptine @Reverse Warholian @Universo @Walk_Away21

8uzRIU1.gif

Is the show good? I hear about it a lot of times.

However he's not properly my type at all sis :oxygen:

Just now, Leptine said:

Is the show good? I hear about it a lot of times.

However he's not properly my type at all sis :oxygen:

Yes and the episodes are very short

8uzRIU1.gif

• 3 weeks later...

One of the best shows of the last few years. Jeremy deserves all his flowers :bird:

• 5 weeks later...

Finally finished the show after watching the 1st half then putting it off for months and I was thoroughly snatched. Super excited for season 2.

Love the progress and development that all of the characters are going to have. Don't wanna build up expectations, but this looks like it's going to be better than S1.

Still mad that Syd and Carmy are not going to be a thing (even if apparently half the fandom, actors and writers despise the idea)... and I could've let it go, but now they are going to pair Carmy up with that new girl lmao, bye.

4 hours ago, D/X said:

Love the progress and development that all of the characters are going to have. Don't wanna build up expectations, but this looks like it's going to be better than S1.

Still mad that Syd and Carmy are not going to be a thing (even if apparently half the fandom, actors and writers despise the idea)... and I could've let it go, but now they are going to pair Carmy up with that new girl lmao, bye.

Fans wanted Syd and Carmy together? :deadbanana2: I've always seen them as co-workers that eventually end up as besties. Having them in a relationship would be WEIRD

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Fans wanted Syd and Carmy together? :deadbanana2: I've always seen them as co-workers that eventually end up as besties. Having them in a relationship would be WEIRD

Totally agree

• 1 month later...

to say this season was an excellent upgrade is an understatement :jonny4:

episodes one and two are great but episodes three and on are some of the best episodes in television history omg 

Fishes was such a gag and that finale was incredibly strong 

Fishes was such a mess, the way I wanted to turn it off because of the relentless chaos but couldn't because CINEMA.

I wasn't really feeling the first 3 episodes then episode 4 just struck me. I also much prefer the side characters to the mains Carmy and his sister aren't doing it for me. and episode 6.. I was screaming. It was kind of unpleasant to watch the absolute chaos it was almost to much that I couldn't even really understand what the hell everybody was saying or doing but regardless it was an experience. Jamie Lee randomly popping up and giving the performance of her career, Sarah Paulson, Bob Odenkirk all in one episode I had no idea any of them were going to be in this so it was even more chaotic. Jon Bernthal was also amazing. My biggest complaint would be that im more than halfway through the season and they still haven't opened the restaurant.

Edited by eclipsed

• ATRL Moderator

amazing season :clap3: I'm not as into the direction they went with the restaurant but the writing and the characters are exciting enough

• 2 weeks later...

Gagged by how Jamie Lee Curtis just gave her best career performance of her life ever. Like what? Let's see if she gets nominated for an Emmy

Season 1 has been nominated for 13 Primetime Emmy Awards, including Outstanding Comedy Series and Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series for Jeremy Allen White :clap3:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what's causing it (because we're way past the release of Season 2 and the Emmy nominations were 2 weeks ago now) but the show is exploding at the moment. It's reaching a peak in social media engagement.

We love a viral moment :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.