Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

36 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Fedex Field needs to get their actual crap together :deadbanana4: The DC area really needs to get a nice modern stadium soon  

1 hour ago, kandicha said:

no DC date probably because our stadium has literally been spewing sewage :rip:

first we missed out on the World Cup and now this… I hate Dan Snyder (owner of the stadium) so much

DC itself is the literal pits but good to see I'm not the only one a wee bit upset about this :heart: i was debating on one of the Pennsylvania shows but the timing is horrible for my work.

Shocked New York was not included

5 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Shocked New York was not included

That’s MetLife Stadium. It’s the largest stadium in the NYC area.

Giving Europe the same treatment as when she was doing mediocrely doesn't make any sense, why wouldn't she tour like any other big artist now that she has the chance to book bigger venues?

Is she gonna announce more US dates because she can totally do more than this :skull:

6 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

Is she gonna announce more US dates because she can totally do more than this :skull:

She will

9 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Giving Europe the same treatment as when she was doing mediocrely doesn't make any sense, why wouldn't she tour like any other big artist now that she has the chance to book bigger venues?

She is only announcing US dates rn, other countries coming soon. Canada and Australia aren’t announced either so we don’t know how she’s going to tour Europe and other continents.

15 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

She is only announcing US dates rn, other countries coming soon. Canada and Australia aren’t announced either so we don’t know how she’s going to tour Europe and other continents.

Oh yeah I know, it was about users saying she's touring 3 countries in Europe, I really hope she's doing a regular tour.

I might hit up the Nashville stop. I've always wanted to go there :cupid:

4 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Oh yeah I know, it was about users saying she's touring 3 countries in Europe, I really hope she's doing a regular tour.

Oh ok my bad! :lakitu: then yes you’re right and I agree, she should do at least 10 European dates — 3 UK, 2 Ireland, 1 France, 1 or 2 in Germany, maybe 1 in Spain, maybe 1 in Italy. 

I hope she does +9 countries this time and includes Latin America. She can make the announcement a year in advance to secure those sold outs :eli: this could be her biggest tour :gaycat4:

I wanna buy tickets for the LA dates, but Abel, Billie and probably Drake are coming to my country so idk what to do :dancehall:

32 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

That's 5 months of touring in the US. The dates are carefully spaced out so shes for sure gonna add more dates :ghostface:

4 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

I hope she does +9 countries this time and includes Latin America. She can make the announcement a year in advance to secure those sold outs :eli: this could be her biggest tour :gaycat4:

I wanna buy tickets for the LA dates, but Abel, Billie and probably Drake are coming to my country so idk what to do :dancehall:

Abel really needs to move because I need to organize my schedule with both Taylor and him now, considering I'll have to travel far for both, thank God Ariana's on a break :rip:

14 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

That's 5 months of touring in the US. The dates are carefully spaced out so shes for sure gonna add more dates :ghostface:

I think she can do at least 50 stadium dates in the US alone :jonny6:

this heaux :deadbanana2: 

Im from VA :deadbanana4: I was hoping she’d announce a DC, Richmond or atleast an NC date :jonny: I hope she announces more dates cause girl :dies:

I clicked submit on the verified fan registration and now it's stuck spinning. This happen to anyone else?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.