Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

Oh wow she's so lazy, only 5-8 shows per month :gaycat6:

It's like that so additional dates can be announced, and also we still don't know regarding her mother's health (which was the reason Lover wasn't going to get a proper tour), she could be aiming for as many dates as possible without having to sacrifice being able to go home in case of an emergency.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

Omg Tampa really making up for the Miami snub :deadvision: nnn not Nashville getting a 2nd show :deadbanana4: the way it’s become almost as prominent as major cities when it comes to touring :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

Hopefully the second Santa Clara show won’t flop this time around :chick2:

And still nothing in Canada. She can flop.  :gaycat5:

17 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Oh wow she's so lazy, only 5-8 shows per month :gaycat6:

They're for sure going to add at least one show in almost every city, the demand for this tour is through the roof. Also we been knew Taylor hates being on the road, this way she only has to go on the weekends :gaycat7:

19 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Did yall see the emails that your place in line gets boosted if you bought the album from her website?? I'm so nervous about getting these tickets

I may or may have not just gotten a Capital One card that I did not need to ensure I will be able to get tickets one way or another :lakitu:

But it'll help my credit score by boosting my overall credit amount so it's a win win :bird:

On 11/3/2022 at 5:29 AM, gagacasanova said:

So many hotels sold out in the Nashville area on the 6th. I just got lucky by booking one today and it had 2 rooms left :rip:

I wanted to fly to phoenix for the first show but plane tickets for that weekend are astronomical :bibliahh: I shoulda booked a flight right after she announced the tour :deadvision:

On 11/3/2022 at 6:29 AM, gagacasanova said:

So many hotels sold out in the Nashville area on the 6th. I just got lucky by booking one today and it had 2 rooms left :rip:

The way I booked a hotel in Cincinnati right after the dates came before the prices hiked up. Whew. :rip:

I think she’s gonna add the following dates:

- 2nd Houston date

- 4th Foxborough date

- 4th East Rutherford date

- 3rd Chicago date

- 2nd Minneapolis date

- 2nd Kansas City date

- 2nd Denver date

and maybe:

- 3rd Arlington date

- 3rd Atlanta date

- 2nd Detroit date

- 3rd Santa Clara date

No DC date when she had two dates for the rep tour is weird :deadbanana2:. If there's a logistical problem or other issue with FedExField, maybe she could've done Baltimore (M&T Bank Stadium)?

30 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

And still nothing in Canada. She can flop.  :gaycat5:

There are some pretty big gaps in June while she's in the upper Midwest/Great Lakes region so Toronto may make sense around that time. Idk about Vancouver though

1 hour ago, Hunter_13 said:

The way I booked a hotel in Cincinnati right after the dates came before the prices hiked up. Whew. :rip:

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I wanted to fly to phoenix for the first show but plane tickets for that weekend are astronomical :bibliahh: I shoulda booked a flight right after she announced the tour :deadvision:

I probably shouldve booked straight after the announcement but I didnt plan on doing this:deadbanana:it was actually a Swifttok that had me convinced because I thought nothing of it until they put the fear of God into me:toofunny2:

I will be absolutely shook if she doesn’t announce a Toronto Canada date ? That must come

The way I will force one of my friends to let me crash in their couch for the NYC dates, or stay with my aunt. I ain't paying for a hotel :toofunny2:

Also I'll just drive back after the concert for Atlanta :foxaylove2:

6 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

I will be absolutely shook if she doesn’t announce a Toronto Canada date ? That must come

Oh that's 99.9% confirmed, it's either that they're finalizing logistics (or opening acts), or they're waiting to announce a lot of international dates at once and one or two shows being finalized are holding that announcement up.

Ok, so she will add so many new shows!

3 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Omg Tampa really making up for the Miami snub :deadvision: nnn not Nashville getting a 2nd show :deadbanana4: the way it’s become almost as prominent as major cities when it comes to touring :deadbanana4:

Hide contents

Hopefully the second Santa Clara show won’t flop this time around :chick2:

in what way did it flop

11 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

kinda disappointed there won’t be a pit but the stage looks cool!

people are saying that it may not be the oficial, just a place holder.

i dont know, but im kind of glad its not 360 (tho it woul be incredible for the boxscore) and theres no pit (considering pit is always super expansive).

39 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

kinda disappointed there won’t be a pit but the stage looks cool!

We are in so much trouble. It's gonna be a fight to the death for the floor :skull:

The stage reminds me of The Weeknd’s from his last tour 

Honestly, I hate that this is all seated. Pit would be much better but it's fine. 

out of curiosity,  multiples vs. rep:

Tampa gets 2 instead of 1 tampa, 1 miami

Nashville/Seattle get 2

LA/Philly get 3

minneapolis downgraded to 1.

and landover from 2 to 0. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.