Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

From some city to another there are like 5-6 days. Of course they are expeciting some dates to double up or even better. I can easily her making 3 concerts in Nashville instead of just one. Right now are 27 dates, they're gonna be at least 40.

She's clearly gonna release every re recording between the end of this in half 2024.

My prediction are

spring - summer 2023 North america

fall - winter 2023 Oceania + Asia 

spring - summer 2024 Europe (with the re release of 1989 before it)

fall 2024 South America and North America again,

she's gonna make 110-120 dates. 

• Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Dear Reader

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

From some city to another there are like 5-6 days. Of course they are expeciting some dates to double up or even better. I can easily her making 3 concerts in Nashville instead of just one. Right now are 27 dates, they're gonna be at least 40.

She's clearly gonna release every re recording between the end of this in half 2024.

My prediction is

spring - summer 2023 North america

fall - winter 2023 Oceania + Asia 

spring - summer 2024 Europe (with the re release of 1989 before it)

fall 2024 South America and North America again,

she's gonna make 110-120 dates. 

Ohh yeah, a greatest hits tour is way better than a folklore-evermore-MIDnights tour, imagine the snoozefest.

I'm willing to go if she comes to LatAm

I got in right away earlier….but doesn’t mean I will get selected to get tix.

32 minutes ago, Velvet Night said:

Thankfully she said she's releasing international dates! I hope she comes to Denmark or Germany. 

If she doesn't do Parken for at least one night, we riot. Royal Arena or Boxen are not nearly big enough to match the demand.

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

This is great and exactly what I wanted her to do. Her demand/hype are at an all time high right now so doing a discography tour and snatching the highest grossing female tour in history is smart. :clap3: 

Its much better than a MIDnights Stadium Tour anyway. I think she'll be touring for the next 2 years and she'll drop the TVs during it.

The name could have been better though dd

I honestly don't see that happening, she never performs the tours at their highest potential and i don't think this is gonna be any different this time. I also think it's WAY too soon to do a Greatest Hits tour, especially with the Midnights album smashing right now.

Edited by Enrique523

The highest grossing female tour of all time is coming. :clap3:

1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Ohh yeah, a greatest hits tour is way better than a folklore-evermore-MIDnights tour, imagine the snoozefest.

I'm willing to go if she comes to LatAm

Imagine the lack of taste.

1 minute ago, tost1 said:

What a bad name

I agree, but I can't think of what she might have named it instead. Memories Tour?:huh:

3 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

But where are the Euro dates? 

Europe will most likely be in Spring 2024 tbh. No way she's touring there during winter.

Edited by State of Grace.

I like the Eras tour. 

I don't like the poster so much but the new photo of hers is really beautiful. 

And when she only does these dates in the US plus 2 days in London and calls it a day.  :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I honestly don't see that happening, she never performs the tours at their highest potential and i don't think this is gonna be any different this time. I also think it's WAY too soon to do a Greatest Hits tour, especially with the Midnights album smashing right now.

I really think this one will be different ngl. She hasn't toured in almost 5 years and she has dropped 4 studio albums + 2 TVs (and more next year) since then. Ignoring all of them and doing a Midnights tour only would be a terrible idea. She has gained an insane amount of new fans with Folkmore and Red TV.

6 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

10 albums with multiple hits but “not time for greatest hits tour”

57 minutes ago, HeddaO said:

How is that even supposed to work? I don't recall that exists in Europe.

You sign up to have a chance to be in a verified fan presale. They will email you the day before the sale to let you know if you got accepted into the presale. I did it last year with Olivia and I did get accepted into the presale but it barely helped. Olivia's tickets sold out immediately regardless of the presale.

Edited by americanlife

she's gonna make stadiums even in Europe. Some of you really need to wake up :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

yeah i'm not seeing how a Greatest Hits type tour would make sense when she hasnt even re recorded everything yet tbh. I think it would have made more sense to do something like this when she did ALL the TVs by like 2025-2026. 

This should have been more focused on Midnights while still also pleasing the Folklore-Evermore-Lover fans somehow. The earlier stuff should have only lightly been included if at all tbh. Those 4 albums alone have SO much to work with and fans have been dying to see Lover-Folklore-Evermore and now Midnights have their shine.

Either way this will be EXCITING and I like the name actually! Just think its not the right time for a tour to be marketed as a Greatest Hits type of thing but we shall see! She always makes things work and better than what we think they are

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

I really think this one will be different ngl. She hasn't toured in almost 5 years and she has dropped 4 studio albums + 2 TVs (and more next year) since then. Ignoring all of them and doing a Midnights tour only would be a terrible idea. She has gained an insane amount of new fans with Folkmore and Red TV.

Ok, fair enough. I just think that the Midnights era might be her biggest era in YEARS and i don't think putting it in the background is a great idea. But we'll see how the tour unfold.

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

Greatest Hits tours should be for when you're 20-25 years into your career, way past your peak, not when you're only 16 years into your career and your currrent era is smashing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.