Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

15 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

Why is it called The Eras Tour when only 2/6 re recordings are out? :psyduck: 

I would bet that they will be out by the time the tour is over; she’s probably recorded the rest besides Reputation, which she can start rerecording this month.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

Ughh I hate this idea. I thought we were getting a tour for Folkmore and Midnights, the setlist will prob suck cause there won’t be deep cuts :monkey:

58 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Are you saying Paramore and Phoebe can't sell an arena tour? They have more core fans than Olivia lbr

Um yes sis :deadbanana4:

I love both more than Olivia btw. Paramore might have some core fans and the nostalgia factor but I dont think they can sellout a big arena tour. Phoebe is way too niche for it lbr

Edited by State of Grace.

36 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Wonder how she'll do in Europe, cuz she struggled with arenas in some countries last time

She won't be able to do stadiums in Europe outside the UK. 

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Ughh I hate this idea. I thought we were getting a tour for Folkmore and Midnights, the setlist will prob suck cause there won’t be deep cuts :monkey:

I think it’ll be a healthy balance of hits and deep cuts.

you guys are acting like every single tour from every single artist doesn’t always reserve like 7-10 slots for past hits :deadbanana2: 

I don't know where you guys got this idea that this is a 'greatest hits' tour. Taylor knows a lot of her non-singles are extremely popular. I mean, the announcement alone teases Enchanted TV. I think she'll probably just change the setlist throughout the tour

4 minutes ago, By the Water said:

I don't know where you guys got this idea that this is a 'greatest hits' tour. Taylor knows a lot of her non-singles are extremely popular. I mean, the announcement alone teases Enchanted TV. I think she'll probably just change the setlist throughout the tour

I wrote it on the midnights thread, it would be great to have different acoustic sets for each night 

So hyped. Impressive opener lineup. A little we won't get HAIM, Paramore, or Phoebe Bridgers in Denver, but MUNA is exciting.

Just now, Aiya said:

I wrote it on the midnights thread, it would be great to have different acoustic sets for each night 

Or do a mash up for every era deep cuts

I wonder if she released Wildest Dreams and This Love TV knowing they’d fit in with this setlist and were some of the easiest tracks to clear

10 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I would bet that they will be out by the time the tour is over; she’s probably recorded the rest besides Reputation, which she can start rerecording this month.

I feel like she could have had The Eras Tour in 2024/25 when all the re recordings are out. Midnights is already more popular than Rep, Loser, or Folkmore, so it can easily carry a world tour by its own. She always has a large section of the tour for the classics anyways. Idk it feels so out of the blue. 

so smashes & fan favs tour it is:giraffe: I hope she remembers non-Japan Asia this time

So like... does that mean all the re-records might be released in the next few months!? :deadbanana4:unless that doesn't matter.

yeah I kinda wish this was just a tour focused on the last 4 albums but we'll see. Still excited! And have been on the queue to signup for more than an hour ugh

these assholes… i can’t sign up to the US presale because it asks for a US or Canada mobile number and i live in Europe

does anyone know if they send a code or something to your mobile number?

5 minutes ago, ALA said:

So like... does that mean all the re-records might be released in the next few months!? :deadbanana4:unless that doesn't matter.

yeah I kinda wish this was just a tour focused on the last 4 albums but we'll see. Still excited! And have been on the queue to signup for more than an hour ugh

Yeah it doesn’t matter, she can tour the songs even without the albums out yet. I think this tour will last until 2024 between all the different legs though, and I imagine by the end of the tour in fall 2024 we will have almost all the re-recordings maybe? That’s my theory anyways. 

"The Eras Tour" sounds like something an ATRLer would've come up with :laugh:.

Anyway, I just know the gross will be insane, all-time records will be broken:jonny:

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

no DC date probably because our stadium has literally been spewing sewage :rip:

first we missed out on the World Cup and now this… I hate Dan Snyder (owner of the stadium) so much

Imagine if she did some smaller venues (theaters etc) for a more intimate folkmore show :redface: I know getting tickets would be near impossible but atleast we'd hear deepcuts from those albums and those albums dont fit stadiums anyways.

Oh well i was really hoping that the 2023/2024 tour was focused on Loser - folkmore - Midnights and a couple old hits here and there

And then in like 2026/27 she could do a true greatest hits tour once all the rerecordings are done alongside the Super Bowl to top it off :redface:

Edited by TaylenaStan

19 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I wonder if she released Wildest Dreams and This Love TV knowing they’d fit in with this setlist and were some of the easiest tracks to clear

She said she released Wildest Dreams TV because it became viral. And This Love TV was in a soundtrack if I'm not mistaken.

I don't think she'll include This Love in the setlist, but I really hope that Wildest Dreams is in it.

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

She isn’t big enough for stadiums here

you are not forced to full the stadium when your tour is WW and you make a lot of money in other continents. When Beyoncè made a stadium here in Rome they made available 35K tickts and the stadium can reach 70K for a concert. 

Edited by vale9001

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

She isn’t big enough for stadiums here

Taylor is definitely big enough to do a stadium in the Netherlands lol

41 minutes ago, TheRealGâteau said:

She won't be able to do stadiums in Europe outside the UK. 

You guys are so delusional

The only countries she probably cant do a stadium in Europe is France/Italy and even then she could do a 35k capacity stadium easily 

Taylor literally has the biggest album streaming debut in Europe for any artist not named Ed Sheeran and hes the king of Europe :rip:

Odd tour choice tbh. I get she didn't tour Lover and Folklore/Evermore and wanted them to be represented equally, but she easily could've done a Midnights tour with some of those tracks mixed in. It's not like Folklore/Evermore really needs to be toured anyway, a couple songs from each would suffice. Lover could've had 4-5 tracks, mixed in with 6 previous singles, 10 Midnights songs, and she could've had a great setlist.

Meh, I'll probably skip this tbh. Seems like a Vegas style show

28 minutes ago, kandicha said:

no DC date probably because our stadium has literally been spewing sewage :rip:

first we missed out on the World Cup and now this… I hate Dan Snyder (owner of the stadium) so much

Fedex Field needs to get their actual crap together :deadbanana4: The DC area really needs to get a nice modern stadium soon  

I think this will be at least a 16 month tour, and during that time all the re-recordings will come out.

The length makes sense if you look at the potential legs:

If she wants the entire thing to be stadiums, then she can only tour Europe in Spring-Summer. With Summer 2023 being booked with a full US leg, that sets it in April-July 2024. She can do Asia/Australia/LAT anywhere between October 2023-March 2024. Then I have a feeling after EU leg in 2024 ends, she will add on an extra US leg.

So tour starts May 2023 and ends September 2024. If she releases Speak Now right before the tour begins, then she can easily put out 1989, reputation and Debut during the 16 months of on and off again touring.

She needs to break Ed's record.

I love the title Eras Tour.

10 eras with a major catalog

Hit that Billi gross Taylor.

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.