Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

On 3/21/2024 at 7:02 PM, ALittleGauche said:

I'm looking at Stub Hub for the European dates and they're… affordable? Are these legit? I haven't bought from Stub Hub for a concert in another country.

When I tried selling my extra ticket in the UK it would only let me go up to the amount I paid for it. Someone said there's a law in place for scalpers. Maybe it's the same in Europe? 

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Dear Reader

• fridayteenage

It's mostly because she has so many dates in Europe that she was able to meet demand.

Edinburgh has approved an increased max capacity at all three of Taylor's shows, from 67k to 73k. I'm guessing more tickets will go on sale soon.

https://news.stv.tv/entertainment/taylor-swift-to-break-scottish-stadium-attendance-record-with-murrayfield-shows

Taylor Swift is set to break the record for Scotland's biggest-selling stadium show when she takes to the stage at Edinburgh's Murrayfield later this year.

The pop superstar – who has charged fans up to £660 to attend the hotly anticipated 'Eras Tour' – will dazzle an even bigger crowd than her ex Harry Styles.

The former One Direction star broke the record for the country's biggest stadium show when he played to just under 70,000 at Murrayfield last summer.

Edinburgh Council granted organisers permission to increase the stadium's capacity from 67,130 to 72,990.

Swift will play sell-out shows in the capital on June 7, 8 and 9 as part of her world tour which kicked off last March.

The event was unanimously approved by the council's licensing board on Monday, March 25 with an additional capacity of 5,860 (8.73%).  

With huge demand for tickets 'Swifties' had to pre-register just to be in with the chance of accessing general sale which sold-out in minutes, leaving many disappointed.

However for those willing to fork out, resale tickets have been touted for as much as £7,892.

The American swinger-songwriter – currently the world's biggest celebrity – has sold over 200 million records globally, with a net worth of over $1 billion and an army of adoring fans who "know every lyric to every song" and are "excitable, well mannered and compliant,” a presentation to the licensing board by legal representatives for applicants Scottish Rugby said.

"Excitable, well-mannered, and compliant" sent 

12 hours ago, Lille said:

Edinburgh has approved an increased max capacity at all three of Taylor's shows, from 67k to 73k. I'm guessing more tickets will go on sale soon.

https://news.stv.tv/entertainment/taylor-swift-to-break-scottish-stadium-attendance-record-with-murrayfield-shows

73k across 3 nights is crazy. :jonny2:

21 hours ago, Lille said:

wheww :jonny: 

Edited by Kyle-x

• 3 weeks later...

it'll be...interesting to see what she does with these 31 new songs.

will they really all just be relegated to being in the acoustic section? Hmm.

So I got a message about the show on the 9th of May and I just bought (even though I'm not living even in Europe - and already bought twice to London) 

But I got nothing in Ticketmaster.fr but "this is not a ticket" PDF, and nothing yet, no tickets no anything. And I did buy the tickets of course. And the order is under my account but the show is in less than 14 days, and no tickets? 

Can someone who is going to the France shows, any of them can confirm they got the M-Ticket yet? Anything to do? I'm really freaked out about it, cause I bought already Flights and Hotels and it's SUPER expensive, that at the end I won't have the ticket. Help!

I'm excited to see which songs from TTPD will be added and if anything from the current set list will be removed 

On 4/19/2024 at 2:48 AM, fridayteenage said:

it'll be...interesting to see what she does with these 31 new songs.

will they really all just be relegated to being in the acoustic section? Hmm.

i heard shes adding all 31 songs... now the tour is 4 hours 30 minutes long

Go to hell surprise songs :hippo: welcome so long london and I can do it with a broken heart :bird:

Hoping this is the new & improved setlist:

Spoiler

1. Miss Americana
  2. Cruel Summer
  3. You Need to Calm Down
  4. Lover
  5. The Archer

6. Fearless
  7. You Belong With Me
  8. Love Story

9. Willow
  10. Marjorie
  11. Champagne problems
  12. Tolerate it

13. …Ready For It?
  14. Delicate
  15. Don't Blame Me
  16. Look What You Made Me Do

17. Enchanted
  18. Castles Crumbling (with Hayley)

19. 22
  20. WANEGBT
  21. I Knew You Were Trouble
  22. All Too Well (10 Min)

23. The 1
  24. Betty
  25. August
  26. Illicit affairs
  27. Cardigan

28. Style
  29. Blank Space
  30. Shake It Off
  31. Bad Blood

32. Surprise Song #1
  33. Surprise Song #2

34. Lavender Haze
  35. Anti-Hero
  36. Midnight Rain
  37. Vigilante ****
  38. Karma

39. Fortnight
  40. The Tortured Poets Department (short)
  41. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys
  42. Down Bad
  43. But Daddy I Love Him (short)
  44. Guilty as Sin?
  45. The Alchemy
  46. I Can Do It With a Broken Heart

Edited by perfectillusion204

21 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Hide contents

1. Miss Americana
  2. Cruel Summer
  3. You Need to Calm Down
  4. Lover
  5. The Archer

6. Fearless
  7. You Belong With Me
  8. Love Story

9. Willow
  10. Marjorie
  11. Champagne problems
  12. Tolerate it

13. …Ready For It?
  14. Delicate
  15. Don't Blame Me

17. Enchanted

19. 22
  20. WANEGBT

23. The 1
  24. Betty
  25. August
  26. Illicit affairs
  27. Cardigan

28. Style
  29. Blank Space
  30. Shake It Off
  31. Bad Blood

32. Surprise Song #1
  33. Surprise Song #2

34. Lavender Haze
  35. Anti-Hero
  36. Midnight Rain
  37. Vigilante ****
  38. Karma

39. Fortnight
  42. Down Bad
  44. Guilty as Sin?
  45. The Alchemy

Basically - the dream. (Just add TSMWEL instead of the 2 shorts)

Damn she either gonna have to do major cuts or make this show the longest show in history 

Unpopular opinion I'm sure but I hope we see a return of the full surprise songs instead of the mashups, at least for songs that haven't been performed in full on tour yet. Kinda hate that - what I'm sure is - the only performance of peace we'll be getting was a snippet during New Year's Day

:suburban:

• Like 2

I just remembered half the shows wiñl be on broad daylight :redface:

Does anyone know whats the starting time for the Paris dates? Opener at 7pm and main show at 8pm? I mean cause of the time diference I will be at work an unable to catch any livestreams but I'd like to know a window of time to time my toilet breaks and check my phone lmao

On 4/26/2024 at 9:04 AM, omrimayo said:

So I got a message about the show on the 9th of May and I just bought (even though I'm not living even in Europe - and already bought twice to London) 

But I got nothing in Ticketmaster.fr but "this is not a ticket" PDF, and nothing yet, no tickets no anything. And I did buy the tickets of course. And the order is under my account but the show is in less than 14 days, and no tickets? 

Can someone who is going to the France shows, any of them can confirm they got the M-Ticket yet? Anything to do? I'm really freaked out about it, cause I bought already Flights and Hotels and it's SUPER expensive, that at the end I won't have the ticket. Help!

At least for the past few tours I've been to the ticket hasn't been released til like the day before the show. It's to limit scam/fraud.

Wait I just realized Paris is 6 hours ahead of me so I'll be able to watch the streams during the afternoon :WAP:

On 5/4/2024 at 6:42 PM, perfectillusion204 said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Miss Americana
  2. Cruel Summer
  3. You Need to Calm Down
  4. Lover
  5. The Archer

6. Fearless
  7. You Belong With Me
  8. Love Story

9. Willow
  10. Marjorie
  11. Champagne problems
  12. Tolerate it

13. …Ready For It?
  14. Delicate
  15. Don't Blame Me

17. Enchanted

19. 22
  20. WANEGBT

23. The 1
  24. Betty
  25. August
  26. Illicit affairs
  27. Cardigan

28. Style
  29. Blank Space
  30. Shake It Off
  31. Bad Blood

32. Surprise Song #1
  33. Surprise Song #2

34. Lavender Haze
  35. Anti-Hero
  36. Midnight Rain
  37. Vigilante ****
  38. Karma

39. Fortnight
  42. Down Bad
  44. Guilty as Sin?
  45. The Alchemy

TTPD and But Daddy I Love Him are a waste of space. Replace those with Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me and LOML.

Her demand. :clap3:

What a pity Stade de France was unavailable due to the Olympics. She most definitely could've done 2 shows there, if not even 3. :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.