Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

:jonny6:

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

Leave ITZY ALONE! - K-POP - allkpop forums

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

$2 billion locked

The Eras Tour 2028: Taylor set to perform in Mars.

First artist to set a foot on the red planet after Britney Spears in 2000. 

She said I'm not stopping until I've fueled every economy. Africa next

20 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

so she's actually coming back to LatAm, isn't she?

1 hour ago, TayDuaStan said:

The average temperature in Istanbul in February is 9 degrees celsius and Istanbul doesn't stadiums large enough with roofs… :gaycat6:

But we need her feature directress debut

10 minutes ago, Feanor said:

The average temperature in Istanbul in February is 9 degrees celsius and Istanbul doesn't stadiums large enough with roofs… :gaycat6:

Where does it say that it's going to be in February? 

Until there's an official announcement from her team, these are just rumors from "insiders"

8 minutes ago, Klein said:

Where does it say that it's going to be in February? 

This is the article where this rumor is from.

yeah that is so fake lmao... istanbul is freezing in February and all the big stadiums therr are open fields. 

sorry I don't believe it

52 minutes ago, wowsignal14 said:

yeah that is so fake lmao... istanbul is freezing in February and all the big stadiums therr are open fields. 

sorry I don't believe it

Also a  Turkey date by itself wouldn't pay for its shipping cost. She would have to touring other Middle Eastern countries which I don't think she will do.

Lastly, the article is talking about a festival so it wouldn't be the eras tour.

Edited by cat1867

31 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

Also a  Turkey date by itself wouldn't pay for its shipping cost. She would have to touring other Middle Eastern countries which I don't think she will do.

Lastly, the article is talking about a festival so it wouldn't be the eras tour.

I've seen some people saying it will be another leg of eras tour and others saying this is a music festival. I dont even think its true but would she even do a festival?

4 minutes ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

I've seen some people saying it will be another leg of eras tour and others saying this is a music festival. I dont even think its true but would she even do a festival?

Article is about a new big Turkish festival which is why they also mentioned Jay Z as he is also supposed to perform. Also source is a pro-Turkish government newspaper so not very credible.  It being another eras tour leg is just swiftie's hopeful delusions.

However, I would not be surprised if Taylor does a music festival circuit after the eras tour is over.  It would allow her to have a less intensive tour that isn't a direct comparison to the eras tour . Remember she originially planned a similar music festival tour for lover.

Edited by cat1867

If she didn't do Glastonbury or Coachella she's not doing some random festival in turkey :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

6 hours ago, cat1867 said:

Article is about a new big Turkish festival which is why they also mentioned Jay Z as he is also supposed to perform. Also source is a pro-Turkish government newspaper so not very credible.  It being another eras tour leg is just swiftie's hopeful delusions.

However, I would not be surprised if Taylor does a music festival circuit after the eras tour is over.  It would allow her to have a less intensive tour that isn't a direct comparison to the eras tour . Remember she originially planned a similar music festival tour for lover.

36 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

If she didn't do Glastonbury or Coachella she's not doing some random festival in turkey :deadbanana2:

https://www.dailysabah.com/arts/taylor-swift-jay-z-set-to-perform-in-istanbul-in-february-2025/news

The article literally just said "festival organizer Özcan Ertaş recently revealed" which doesn't necessarily mean their performance is for that festival. It only said it is for "stadium concerts". Sound like its for her own tour

Edited by HappierJealousy

19 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

https://www.dailysabah.com/arts/taylor-swift-jay-z-set-to-perform-in-istanbul-in-february-2025/news

The article literally just said "festival organizer Özcan Ertaş recently revealed" which doesn't necessarily mean their performance is for that festival. It only said it is for "stadium concerts". Sound like its for her own tour

Article states one date for when both Jay Z and Taylor tickets to go on sale which is giving festival not tour.  Also the transated statement he gave was

We want to strengthen Turkey's music scene in the international arena and offer unforgettable experiences to art lovers. We aim to provide a unique experience to music lovers by hosting world stars such as Taylor Swift and Jay-Z in Turkey. 200 trucks of equipment will come from abroad for the stage. These concerts will include "It will bring together Turkey's cultural richness and musical diversity with the world" which is also giving festival not a concert.

Also Ozcan Ertas isn't an established promoter at all and not someone she would likely partner with.

Edited by cat1867

Turkey date is not happening in the middle of winter and soccer season. No football club will allow a concert to happen. A stadium concert can only happen in summer in Turkey so don't believe that promoter unless it's officially announced.

She could EASILY do +10 stadium dates here in Argentina (+80k attendance in each show).

We're sat :jonny2:

On 3/21/2024 at 7:02 PM, ALittleGauche said:

I'm looking at Stub Hub for the European dates and they're… affordable? Are these legit? I haven't bought from Stub Hub for a concert in another country.

When I tried selling my extra ticket in the UK it would only let me go up to the amount I paid for it. Someone said there's a law in place for scalpers. Maybe it's the same in Europe? 

It's mostly because she has so many dates in Europe that she was able to meet demand.

Edinburgh has approved an increased max capacity at all three of Taylor's shows, from 67k to 73k. I'm guessing more tickets will go on sale soon.

https://news.stv.tv/entertainment/taylor-swift-to-break-scottish-stadium-attendance-record-with-murrayfield-shows

Taylor Swift is set to break the record for Scotland's biggest-selling stadium show when she takes to the stage at Edinburgh's Murrayfield later this year.

The pop superstar – who has charged fans up to £660 to attend the hotly anticipated 'Eras Tour' – will dazzle an even bigger crowd than her ex Harry Styles.

The former One Direction star broke the record for the country's biggest stadium show when he played to just under 70,000 at Murrayfield last summer.

Edinburgh Council granted organisers permission to increase the stadium's capacity from 67,130 to 72,990.

Swift will play sell-out shows in the capital on June 7, 8 and 9 as part of her world tour which kicked off last March.

The event was unanimously approved by the council's licensing board on Monday, March 25 with an additional capacity of 5,860 (8.73%).  

With huge demand for tickets 'Swifties' had to pre-register just to be in with the chance of accessing general sale which sold-out in minutes, leaving many disappointed.

However for those willing to fork out, resale tickets have been touted for as much as £7,892.

The American swinger-songwriter – currently the world's biggest celebrity – has sold over 200 million records globally, with a net worth of over $1 billion and an army of adoring fans who "know every lyric to every song" and are "excitable, well mannered and compliant,” a presentation to the licensing board by legal representatives for applicants Scottish Rugby said.

"Excitable, well-mannered, and compliant" sent 

12 hours ago, Lille said:

Edinburgh has approved an increased max capacity at all three of Taylor's shows, from 67k to 73k. I'm guessing more tickets will go on sale soon.

https://news.stv.tv/entertainment/taylor-swift-to-break-scottish-stadium-attendance-record-with-murrayfield-shows

73k across 3 nights is crazy. :jonny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.