Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

7 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Wait what? What are we waiting for then? We registered for what? :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

Umm that is not true, all European dates have verified fan presale code. In UK additionally there is the purchase of the ones who bought Midnights in her web 

well, we registered for a SALE, not a pre-sale. At least in Portugal, there will only be one sale, if you get a code you’re in, if you don’t, you’re not 

• Like 1

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Dear Reader

• fridayteenage

8 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

You will get access code I think 

Presales is general sales :rip:

7 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

There is no general sales in EU if I am right ?

exactly right, the “presale” is the general sale because the tickets will sell out before it gets to a “general sale”, that’s why people have been registering 

UK codes are being sent out tomorrow, otherwise you’re waitlisted. UK Midnights pre-sale codes are being sent out on Thursday/Friday morning, which will be a proper pre-sale.

Let me go read all the FAQs about this tour in italy :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

UK codes are being sent out tomorrow, otherwise you’re waitlisted. UK Midnights pre-sale codes are being sent out on Thursday/Friday morning, which will be a proper pre-sale.

Ahhhhh!!!!! I can’t wait. I’m planning to buy 4 tickets… will that affect my chances of getting tickets? 

Just now, ariananext said:

Let me go read all the FAQs about this tour in italy :gaycat6:

here’s the FAQ for Lisbon, if you want. might be very similar 

1 minute ago, Angelo said:

Ahhhhh!!!!! I can’t wait. I’m planning to buy 4 tickets… will that affect my chances of getting tickets? 

I’m unsure! I don’t know how many tickets they’ll have allocated for the pre-sale, whether it’s standing or not (if it is standing, you might have an easier time than trying to get 4 seated tickets together)

Fingers crossed for us all though, at least the Midnights pre-sale guarantees a chance to attempt purchase.

4 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Just now, Heartbreak Prince said:

I’m unsure! I don’t know how many tickets they’ll have allocated for the pre-sale, whether it’s standing or not (if it is standing, you might have an easier time than trying to get 4 seated tickets together)

Fingers crossed for us all though, at least the Midnights pre-sale guarantees a chance to attempt purchase.

good luck girlies, Im also trying for the Midnights pre-sale… hopefully there’s some lower bowl tickets available cause that’s what I wanted to get 

i'm so nervous. i hope i get at least 3 codes... we'll see

Ok so the Italian FAQ says that there's the sale for those who got the code and then if there's tickets left there's gonna be chance for those who weren't selected. They also say people are gonna know during the previous week (this week) if they were selected.

4 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

good luck girlies, Im also trying for the Midnights pre-sale… hopefully there’s some lower bowl tickets available cause that’s what I wanted to get 

I’m trying for Edinburgh, will literally take any tickets I get, I’m that nervous. :toofunny2:Good luck to you too, voodoo rituals in place for us all!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

well, we registered for a SALE, not a pre-sale. At least in Portugal, there will only be one sale, if you get a code you’re in, if you don’t, you’re not 

Well yes, it is sale because there are not going to be tickets left, but it works like TM presale but with all tickets available 

3 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

Well yes, it is sale because there are not going to be tickets left, but it works like TM presale but with all tickets available 

yes, it is technically a pre-sale, but due to her demand and all tickets being available, it works as a “general sale” :gaycat6:

Girlies, help!

Do people who get presale codes tomorrow get to buy tickets right away? I need to know if I need to free my morning schedule :cupid: 

19 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Girlies, help!

Do people who get presale codes tomorrow get to buy tickets right away? I need to know if I need to free my morning schedule :cupid: 

Nope! the codes will be sent the day before the pre-sale. From what I got, example for Italy:

E-mail saying we were picked/not picked: tomorrow

Code: 12/07

Sale: 13/07

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm so nervous already :duca:  I registered for pre-sale in five different cities and I really hope I get access code for at least one 🙏 

I live in regret of not pre-ordering midnights on the UK store :gaycat7:idek if there's a chance to get tickets on the registration sale with her insane demand

What if my phone doesn't support international Texts and I will be chosen and I'll never get the code? Why the code can't be via email?

And also, I should get the midnight pre sales code, but that one ALSO comes via text and not email? I mean I have no chance what so ever?

3 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

What if my phone doesn't support international Texts and I will be chosen and I'll never get the code? Why the code can't be via email?

And also, I should get the midnight pre sales code, but that one ALSO comes via text and not email? I mean I have no chance what so ever?

I don't think that's something to worry about, that should not be a problem at all. 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

I don't think that's something to worry about, that should not be a problem at all. 

I'm telling you for sure mine is blocked cuz I had a problem 2 years ago cuz I've being charged with no reason for those texts. I really just found out all those codes are just text messages? What If I live in a country where she's not or ever will tour and I want to fly to see her somewhere (did it on 2015), how will I do that? My phone is blocked of getting international numbers text messages and also I know I already asked but will the midnight pre sales codes from her site will also be via text and not email? It's so weird when you sign in via email and getting all the messages there but the real code only SMS?

I was looking for this list and found it on reddit - apologies if already posted, but I think it can help with planning:

Tickets go on sale in:

Paris & Lyon - July 11 at 10:00 CET

Vienna - July 11 at 12:00 CET

Stockholm - July 11 at 14:00 CET

Gelsenkirchen, Hamburg & Munich - July 12 at 10:00 CET

Warsaw - July 12 at 12:00 CET

Lisbon - July 12 at 12:00 WEST

Amsterdam - July 12 at 14:00 CET

ZĂĽrich - July 13 at 10:00 CET

Milan - July 13 at 12:00 CET

Madrid - July 13 at 14:00 CET

UK & Ireland (NOT the early access email!! Those are different dates)

Dublin - July 13 at 10:00 IST

London - July 18 at 14:00 BST

Edinburgh - July 19 at 14:00 BST

Cardiff & Liverpool - July 20 at 14:00 BST

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Anyone got codes already for the general on sale for Singapore dates?

5 hours ago, beagle said:

I was looking for this list and found it on reddit - apologies if already posted, but I think it can help with planning:

Tickets go on sale in:

Paris & Lyon - July 11 at 10:00 CET

Vienna - July 11 at 12:00 CET

Stockholm - July 11 at 14:00 CET

Gelsenkirchen, Hamburg & Munich - July 12 at 10:00 CET

Warsaw - July 12 at 12:00 CET

Lisbon - July 12 at 12:00 WEST

Amsterdam - July 12 at 14:00 CET

ZĂĽrich - July 13 at 10:00 CET

Milan - July 13 at 12:00 CET

Madrid - July 13 at 14:00 CET

UK & Ireland (NOT the early access email!! Those are different dates)

Dublin - July 13 at 10:00 IST

London - July 18 at 14:00 BST

Edinburgh - July 19 at 14:00 BST

Cardiff & Liverpool - July 20 at 14:00 BST

The way she's gonna make more than half a BILLION dollars in the span of two weeks from July 7-20

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.