Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

43 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Bey is mostly confirmed to come to India

Feels sad Taylor ditched us. Cause both have complex stage. If Bey can come then Taylor should have too :chick3:

What's your source? But if Beyoncé has a successful stadium concert in India, that should encourage other big western artist to come to India.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Dear Reader

• fridayteenage

Poor reptv. She played this song mad as hell and ready to burn the whole piano down if she could :gaycat7:

I'mma throw a guess that her next album is gonna be a rock infused break up album.

5 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Poor reptv. She played this song mad as hell and ready to burn the whole piano down if she could :gaycat7:

I'mma throw a guess that her next album is gonna be a rock infused break up album.

We can only dream

Singapore presale codes coming tomorrow, and the general on-sale is this Friday. :jonny5: 

Singapore UOB cardholders pre-sale tomorrow. :WAP:

Wish us luck! :WAP:

Edited by Taylor fanboy

9 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

IDSB about to get a Whitney glow up. :WAP:

What are the chances of production tickets being released for LA? :rip:

Edited by Mellark

26 minutes ago, Mellark said:

What are the chances of production tickets being released for LA? :rip:

Basically all dates have some production tickets released a few days to day off the concert. However,  since a few dates ago, you have to be a verified fan with the venue has one of your top 3 choices, to buy the released tickets on Ticketmaster. Also ten of thousands of swifites are all trying for the production tickets so it's extremely difficult to actually buy them.

When will 6th LA date tickets go on sale?  

1 minute ago, cat1867 said:

Basically all dates have some production tickets released a few days to day off the concert. However,  since a few dates ago, you have to be a verified fan with the venue has one of your top 3 choices, to buy the released tickets on Ticketmaster. Also ten of thousands of swifites are all trying for the production tickets so it's extremely difficult to actually buy them.

I am a Verified Fan but TM is just being stingy. Bummer, I wanted to try for a weekend date but that is gonna be HELL.

Edited by Mellark

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Good luck bestie, I know you’re … Ready For It! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

They already sold out a day or two after the date was added. Ticketmaster text messaged verified fans who hadn't bought any eras tickets and had listed LA in the top 5. They were given a code and a window right away.

Edited by cat1867

7 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

I think they went on sale a few hours after it was announced 

12 minutes ago, Mellark said:

I am a Verified Fan but TM is just being stingy. Bummer, I wanted to try for a weekend date but that is gonna be HELL.

Basically, tiktok is too popular and good at spreading information . In the few first few dates, only the well informed super fans knew about the last minute production tickets so demand was less fierce. However, tiktokers quickly educated fans about them and so more and more started trying.  In many of the venues, ten of thousands come to the show without tickets hoping to get the production tickets, but if not they just tailgate the concert.

In the Taylor Swift subreddit for each date, people will talk about being on the computer all day trying to get into the production drop and will complain about scalpers when the tickets go instantly when it's mostly fans who are buying them.

Edited by cat1867

16 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

They already sold out a day or two after the date was added. Ticketmaster text messaged verified fans who hadn't bought any eras tickets and had listed LA in the top 5. They were given a code and a window right away.

15 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

I think they went on sale a few hours after it was announced 

Oh! Thanks.

Oh godness, pre-sale codes in Poland are also being released tomorrow

I hope me and my 10 friends which I made register for pre-sale can at least get 1 code :deadbanana2:

Edited by Veis

6 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Singapore presale codes coming tomorrow, and the general on-sale is this Friday. :jonny5: 

3 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

omg good luck… European codes start being sent tomorrow… i’m so nervous :gaycat7:

• Like 1

Yall please take benefit of the presale code!! It was what that helped me get her Sydney ticket during presale. I queued only 20 minutes. For general on sale, I queued for 8 hours and everything was sold out by the time I got in.

50 minutes ago, Veis said:

Oh godness, pre-sale codes in Poland are also being released tomorrow

I hope me and my 10 friends which I made register for pre-sale can at least get 1 code :deadbanana2:

I think in all Europe, I am ready to be wishlisted in 5 different languages 

13 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Yall please take benefit of the presale code!! It was what that helped me get her Sydney ticket during presale. I queued only 20 minutes. For general on sale, I queued for 8 hours and everything was sold out by the time I got in.

there is no presale code in europe whatsoever, only in the UK I believe! I’m trying to buy UK tickets next monday :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

there is no presale code in europe whatsoever, only in the UK I believe! I’m trying to buy UK tickets next monday :gaycat7:

Wait what? What are we waiting for then? We registered for what? :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Umm that is not true, all European dates have verified fan presale code. In UK additionally there is the purchase of the ones who bought Midnights in her web 

3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Wait what? What are we waiting for then? We registered for what? :deadbanana4:

You will get access code I think 

Presales is general sales :rip:

There is no general sales in EU if I am right ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.