• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• Protocol

• Gui Blackout

• JoeAg

Top Posters In This Topic

Spill that milk. Make meat eaters as uncomfortable and inconvenienced as humanly possible. 

the way that if i still worked retail and worked at this store i would've lost my job by smacking all of them for making a mess that i would have to clean up doing something so damn stupid

Did they clean up after or did they leave that to the employees? Free the cows or sth but this is just dumb, food waste and creates stress for probably underpaid workers.

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Spill that milk. Make meat eaters as uncomfortable and inconvenienced as humanly possible. 

As if anyone except the people who had to clean up this mess were inconvenienced by this:redface:

2 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

Did they clean up after or did they leave that to the employees? Free the cows or sth but this is just dumb, food waste and creates stress for probably underpaid workers.

As if anyone except the people who had to clean up this mess were inconvenienced by this:redface:

Food spills happen. At least this one will get people thinking. 

that is so f*cking wasteful, and absolutely asinine. it feels like it comes from a place of privilege to think doing that is wholly productive as well. find other ways to protest, don’t inconvenience people in a public space like this

All they did was give a hard time to the poor service worker who has to clean that mess up, not to mention all the extra water that will be wasted with the cleaning 

Genius 

3 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

that is so f*cking wasteful, and absolutely asinine. it feels like it comes from a place of privilege to think doing that is wholly productive as well. find other ways to protest, don’t inconvenience people in a public space like this

3 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

All they did was give a hard time to the poor service worker who has to clean that mess up, not to mention all the extra water that will be wasted with the cleaning 

Genius 

All the rape apologists in here who think they could’ve done activism better yet they are ATRL complaining. 

Scum. I hope they were made to pay for all the product they wasted.

Of course they did it in a Waitrose 

had it been an Asda or Tesco’s fists would have been swinging from the GP onto them and I have no sympathy 

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

All the rape apologists in here who think they could’ve done activism better yet they are ATRL complaining. 

All the what???

Just now, Gui Blackout said:

All the what???

You milk apologists are supporting animal rape and exploitation. Figure out why you are okay with that before dragging these brave protesters. 

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Food spills happen. At least this one will get people thinking. 

It won’t. I bet they’ll pay for all the milk they spilled. Statistically resulting in an increase of consumption, thus increasing demand, leading to getting more cows milked to satisfy that said demand.
A classic case of ‘unintended consequences’ ?

This does nothing but a) piles on the work for the employees and b) turn off people from whatever cause these kiddos think they're fighting for

4 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

It won’t. I bet they’ll pay for all the milk they spilled. Statistically resulting in an increase of consumption, thus increasing demand, leading to getting more cows milked to satisfy that said demand.
A classic case of ‘unintended consequences’ ?

You don’t know that. People on atrl are talking about it. Let’s not pretend that these heartless meat eaters would find any form of protest palatable. They are too entrenched in their disgusting ideology.

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

don’t you dare refer to me as such a thing. as someone who has been sexually assaulted multiple times in his life, this is an abhorrent thing to say to me. i never told you what my eating habits are in this thread. like i said before, other ways to protest are far more productive. i am not here for you to speak to me, a person who was hatecrimed a few days ago, this way. please go on and be less presumptuous about people on here. 

while we are past the point of going on the street and holding up signs and radical activism is more than overdue, im not entirely sure this is the way to go

1 minute ago, JoeAg said:

don’t you dare refer to me as such a thing. as someone who has been sexually assaulted multiple times in his life, this is an abhorrent thing to say to me. i never told you what my eating habits are in this thread. like i said before, other ways to protest are far more productive. i am not here for you to speak to me, a person who was hatecrimed a few days ago, this way. please go on and be less presumptuous about people on here. 

If you aren’t defending the practice of exploiting animals then I’m not talking to you. 

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

You milk apologists are supporting animal rape and exploitation. Figure out why you are okay with that before dragging these brave protesters. 

The fact that you don't realize how comically insane you sound is precisely why no one takes this type of activism seriously and the only change of opinion they provoke is make people think even more that they're obnoxious brats. But good luck ig

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

The fact that you don't realize how comically insane you sound is precisely why no one takes this type of activism seriously and the only change of opinion they provoke is make people think even more that they're obnoxious brats. But good luck ig

Nice deflection. Now try to come up with a coherent ethical and environmental argument to support your speciesist ideology and come talk with the grown ups about this. 

Loser weirdos. We the English literally evolved to eat dairy products. I'm going to buy some cheese today only because I saw this thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.