Biden: ''Trans women must sign up for military draft.''

Ayanaa

Transgender women, who were born male, are still required to sign up for the Selective Service in the event of a military draft.

The policy, which has already been in effect for some time, gained new attention after the Selective Service System issued a reminder for men between the ages of 18 and 25 to register for the service. "Parents, if your son is an only son and the last male in your family to carry the family name, he is still required to register with SSS," the SSS said in a now-viral tweet sent on Friday.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trans-women-born-male-military-draft

I'm not transgender but I'm kinda shocked by this. Are they really scared for WW3 that much?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pierreleswiftie

• Ayanaa

• ClashAndBurn

• John Slayne

equality is when trans war criminals

:doc:this is awful and demeaning

12 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Everyone (or preferably no one) should have to sign up :sorry:

I agree

This makes sense otherwise a lot of people would all come out as transgender to avoid military draft.

2 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

This makes sense otherwise a lot of people would all come out as transgender to avoid military draft.

They could still exclude all trans women who came out as trans beforehand to avoid that though.

This is disgusting. What the hell is this? This is literally saying transgender women are not real women

6 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

They could still exclude all trans women who came out as trans beforehand to avoid that though.

It's still kind of wrong. Why are woman not required to sign up ? It's not my country but everyone calls it sexist there are less female CEOs but no one calls it sexist that women don't need to sign up for military draft. 

40 minutes ago, Ayanaa said:

Transgender women, who were born male, are still required to sign up for the Selective Service in the event of a military draft.

The policy, which has already been in effect for some time, gained new attention after the Selective Service System issued a reminder for men between the ages of 18 and 25 to register for the service. "Parents, if your son is an only son and the last male in your family to carry the family name, he is still required to register with SSS," the SSS said in a now-viral tweet sent on Friday.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trans-women-born-male-military-draft

I'm not transgender but I'm kinda shocked by this. Are they really scared for WW3 that much?

Drafting transgender women, especially those stil ongoing the first years of their transition (if there's one) is stupid and there's absolutely no way they think a really small percentage of people on aggressive hormone treatments and going through a difficult process in their life would be of any help at all (in the case of being drafted, transgender women who choose to join the military is a different thing cause they are willingly choosing to)

Just now, pierreleswiftie said:

It's still kind of wrong. Why are woman not required to sign up ? It's not my country but everyone calls it sexist there are less female CEOs but no one calls it sexist that women don't need to sign up for military draft. 

Military drafts shouldn't exist in the US to be fair. The US army has more than enough trained soldiers and a war of the scale that would need a draft would have already become nuclear, unless the US is pulling a Russia and their military capabilities were all bluffs

5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Military drafts shouldn't exist in the US to be fair. The US army has more than enough trained soldiers and a war of the scale that would need a draft would have already become nuclear, unless the US is pulling a Russia and their military capabilities were all bluffs

They need it that's why they still enforces it. There are war experts in the white house but ofc an ATRL user would know better about what they need or not need.

Edited by pierreleswiftie

32 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

I honestly think it's as simple as this. Regardless of how disgusting this comes across as - I think it's a precaution for this.

1 hour ago, L.B GAGA said:

:doc:this is awful and demeaning

It's really not. Now that there's less of a social taboo to being trans, many men would opt to pretend to be trans women to avoid the draft. That's the reality of the situation.

This is awful. Trans women are women. If women aren't forced to sign up, trans women shouldn't be either.

49 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

this would not happen ffs 

5 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

this would not happen ffs 

It actually would happen I'd rather take a few hormone pills than go to Volgograd to fight.

1 hour ago, pierreleswiftie said:

:cm:

What planet are y'all on where we must draft transwomen to prevent a mass cis-male uprising/revolution (?) where they all come out as women to avoid it? :deadbanana: Is this Planet Fox News? :deadbanana2:

I'm not saying men haven't had rather...creative ways to dodge conscriptions (as they should) such as pretending to be mentally ill, cross-dressing and claiming illness/injury (some self caused) but like...

Well now the true colors are showing and this shows they think genderideology is actually meaningless to them when it comes to things they really care about: war. 

I’ll serve crack before I serve the most evil country in the world and its genocidal oligarchs 

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

This is disgusting. What the hell is this? This is literally saying transgender women are not real women

men could easily use this as a excuse to not do military draft. they can say they’re trans to avoud going to the military if war were to break out. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.