Libs of TikTok call Morgan McMichaels a groomer for donating dress to feminine boy

Communion

wish society was as open as it is now when I was younger. My family made me feel like ish. Literally just one decade of change has made things soooooo different from when I was in my early teens. 

How I wish I could be born now and with a non homophobic family :’(

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Headlock

• Gorgeous

• JBJT2786

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Headlock said:

You literally just described an all ages drag show :deadbanana4:

The irony being that, just as one can mold a drag queen performance to be child-friendly, there are literally clowns who mold their acts to fit adults and not be child-friendly. I think Trixie Mattel said it but "drag isn't for kids" is truly like saying "movies aren't for kids" because there are R-rated movies. :deadbanana4:

It really Is nothing besides self-hate at its core.

7 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Weren’t they banned from twitter?

It's Elons Twitter now...they must've been brought back in.

i sense some internalized homophobia in the responses to this thread

I still think kids should stay kids and be surrounded by absolute innocents to a certain age then they can be exposed to queer culture, race, sex and every other thing that is easier for a growing mind. 

5 hours ago, Gorgeous said:

never been into cross dressing :rip: but these shows have an attitude and sass that no kid should mould their personality around, that kid will probably end up the biggest bully in his class. Also its weird how some LGBTQ are so interested into including children into every aspect of the community, if you want to introduce drag queens make them read a book at the library for kids or give a makeup class in some other place that isn't also being used to perform explicit shows 

It's like saying that kids shouldn't be given toy guns or war video games because they'll instantly become violent or aggressive :rip:

45 minutes ago, Oxy said:

I still think kids should stay kids and be surrounded by absolute innocents to a certain age then they can be exposed to queer culture, race, sex and every other thing that is easier for a growing mind. 

What, in principle, makes queer culture inherently more inappropriate than straight culture?

its not the Queens'' job to tell parents not to bring their kids to their shows regardless :coffee2:

this video from Trixie Mattel explains everything, i agree with Trixie

42 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

It's like saying that kids shouldn't be given toy guns or war video games because they'll instantly become violent or aggressive :rip:

I don't think 4 year olds should be given violent video games tbh. Definitely not graphic violence.

What makes you say the boy is feminine?

And technically Morgan did use a curse word in front of the boy.

If I had met someone like Morgan when I was that kid's age I could have skipped years of fear and self-doubt and been true to myself much sooner. 

There is nothing "inappropriate" about boys wearing dresses. There is nothing "inappropriate" about queerness.

So many LGBT people spend their childhood and adolescence trying not to kill themselves because society tells them they're wrong. Then they spend the rest of their lives trying to play catch up.  Experiences like the one in this video could be some kid's light at the end of the tunnel.

2 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

What, in principle, makes queer culture inherently more inappropriate than straight culture?

Any form of straight or gay adult innuendos should be out, period. 

3 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Oh please :deadbanana2: the loudest members of the queer community (and the gatekeepers) should be enough of an example to answer that question 

only a certain type of queer is allowed in those spaces and if they're not feminine or overtly sexual then they are "self hating". Not exactly a great message for young LGBT kids in my opinion!!! 

they're both two sides of the same coin in my experience

Edited by Jagger

10 minutes ago, Oxy said:

Any form of straight or gay adult innuendos should be out, period. 

Exactly. It's so embarrassing to make your whole community around sexual preferences (leather, otters/bears, fetishes) and then be like "how are we more inappropriate than straight people?" Like ***** you know exactly why :rip: stop calling people internalized homophobes for pointing this out 

there's nothing wrong with teaching kids what gay or trans means BUT let's not have them putting dollar bills in someone's bra please :rip: 

9 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Oh please :deadbanana2: the loudest members of the queer community (and the gatekeepers) should be enough of an example to answer that question 

Honestly... you're kinda spilling but not in the way you think you are. Because you're meltdowning all over this thread, double posting and arguing with people. 

You're the loud one who is literally gatekeeping and obsessed with optics and posturing. :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

Honestly... you're kinda spilling but not in the way you think you are. Because you're meltdowning all over this thread, double posting and arguing with people. 

You're the loud one who is literally gatekeeping and obsessed with optics and posturing. :bibliahh:

stop bringing sexual stuff around children challenge 

1 hour ago, Jagger said:

stop bringing sexual stuff around children challenge 

Don't worry. The same people in this thread who defend the popularisation of bringing kids to drag shows are the same kind of people who are okay with kids seeing parades with almost naked men with whips, mouth straps and ass cheeks open during ''pride'' month.

Just now, Gorgeous said:

Don't worry. The same people in this thread who defend the popularisation of bringing kids to drag shows are the same kind of people who are okay with kids seeing parades with almost naked men with whips, mouth straps and ass cheeks open during ''pride'' month.

Please change your avi then, it's not necessary and not suited for our underaged members here. Where is your concern???

*Person does a good thing to brighten up a childs day*

"PEDOPHILIA! WHAT ABOUT FAMILY VALUES? GROOMERS!"

Just now, Daddy said:

*Person does a good thing to brighten up a childs day*

"PEDOPHILIA! WHAT ABOUT FAMILY VALUES? GROOMERS!"

Nobody in here has called him a pdf, just inappropriate. Just the same people victimising themselves I swear 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.