Charlie Puth dragged in viral tweet

GentleDance

I hate his music but he is cute. I prefere lowkey/dorkey guys like him rather than some god-like looking men. And he has nice body, not too skinny and not too muscular. hes probably gona have a dad bod  in couple of years and will be perfect :gaycat1:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pierreleswiftie

• Yawn

• KatyPrismSpirit

• GentleDance

Top Posters In This Topic

I intentionally posted that video (on the previous page of this thread) where you can see him unbuttoning his shirt (at the end of the performance) just to emphasize his sex appeal, which I think he possess. Also his new music video for the song Loser makes him look very sexual in them cowboy chlothes. So this twitter person needs to STFU lol

On 10/8/2022 at 6:31 AM, pierreleswiftie said:

Charli is not skinny he is toned and healthy. That other person is overweight, socially and culturally it's ok. But biologically it's not. 

I actually know a lot of people who are "toned" and biologically are not healthy. Being toned does not mean people cannot have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes and whatsoever. Specially if they eat **** but act like going to the gym is enough to repair the damage of eating and drinking badly. So yeah. Being "overweight" does not mean the person is not healthy and it also doesn't mean that Charlie is. That's just prejudice.

53 minutes ago, Fraser said:

I actually know a lot of people who are "toned" and biologically are not healthy. Being toned does not mean people cannot have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes and whatsoever. Specially if they eat **** but act like going to the gym is enough to repair the damage of eating and drinking badly. So yeah. Being "overweight" does not mean the person is not healthy and it also doesn't mean that Charlie is. That's just prejudice.

Scientific studies and physicians have highlighted the fact that being overweight raises the risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney disease, cancer and strokes. But of course you knowing 5 people contradicts facts. It isn't prejudice, it's just face. Being overweight is not a healthy lifestyle.

Edited by pierreleswiftie

Charlie is hotter than Shawn and Harry, at least for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.