Charlie Puth dragged in viral tweet

GentleDance

It’s so hilarious how ATRL will we be in one thread crying over queer baiting, but then will run in here and defend this person bc his queer baiting makes their bussies quiver when he posts one of his unseasoned thirst traps. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pierreleswiftie

• Yawn

• KatyPrismSpirit

• GentleDance

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, La Reina said:

Wtf is this post? :biblio:

OT: Charlie Puth is not attractive and it's pathetic that tasteless gays people are falling for his antics. Whatever it takes, I guess.

literally. and the thing is, I don’t even think he was trying to queer bait originally. it’s just the gays will always be the ones dumb enough to give these type of men attention and he just ran with it :dies:

3 hours ago, JustHoran said:

I don't care about what some irrelevant twitter user has to say :bibliahh:

Charlie Puth is hot af and they are definitely.. not

spacer.png

I'm done here :ace:

The fact that user was responding to this

Which has nothing to do with his looks

22 minutes ago, Bussea said:

It’s so hilarious how ATRL will we be in one thread crying over queer baiting, but then will run in here and defend this person bc his queer baiting makes their bussies quiver when he posts one of his unseasoned thirst traps. 

this. i'm shocked at these replies here LMAOOOO

18 minutes ago, Bussea said:

literally. and the thing is, I don’t even think he was trying to queer bait originally. it’s just the gays will always be the ones dumb enough to give these type of men attention and he just ran with it :dies:

spilled again

He's basic, but at least I can see it.

There are other more bizarre guys that people thirst over e.g. people legitimately think Dahmer is "handsome", and that K-pop star (idk his name and I'm not googling) who looks like he's been slapped with a fish.

Edited by Khal

Charlie is insanely hot to me. That cute face, gorgeous smile, nice hair.. and the chest.

You all need to watch this performance. Or at least look at this screencaps I just made:

spacer.png

I love his natural look. He's a 10 if you ask me.

3 hours ago, pierreleswiftie said:

And she's supposed to be attractive ? At least puth has a healthy body

https://twitter.com/jd_occasionally/status/1542558753286938624?s=20&t=yzUofSzfuxIFngEeQUL8rw

Charlie has a healthy body just because he is skinny and they don't cause they are overweight? Girl, you should know by now that being skinny does not necessarily mean you're healthy.

11 minutes ago, NoNeedForWords said:

Charlie is insanely hot to me. That cute face, gorgeous smile, nice hair.. and the chest.

You all need to watch this performance. Or at least look at this screencaps I just made:

spacer.png

I love his natural look. He's a 10 if you ask me.

He has really nice boobs :smitten:

I can see why people like him. To me I'm not into the twinks that look like old, little boys 

Charlie looks great, much better than most mediocre-looking men Twitter hypes up :rip:

people denouncing the sex appeal of individuals is so weird. everyone has different taste. there are many people who think charli is hot. 

The person who made that tweet should worry about their own appearance instead 'cause...

cN2ZizNl_400x400.jpg

:sistrens:

it’s true. whether any1 finds him attractive or not (he’s cute at the very least) he still doesn’t have a crumb of sex appeal 

Just now, Yawn said:

it’s true. whether any1 finds him attractive or not (he’s cute at the very least) he still doesn’t have a crumb of sex appeal 

what makes someone have sex appeal?:ahh:what is this mysterious rule that qualifies someone for this? Many dont feel like ariana has sex appeal, does that mean she doesnt have a crumb either? makes no sense

54 minutes ago, Fraser said:

Charlie has a healthy body just because he is skinny and they don't cause they are overweight? Girl, you should know by now that being skinny does not necessarily mean you're healthy.

Charli is not skinny he is toned and healthy. That other person is overweight, socially and culturally it's ok. But biologically it's not. 

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

what makes someone have sex appeal?:ahh:what is this mysterious rule that qualifies someone for this? Many dont feel like ariana has sex appeal, does that mean she doesnt have a crumb either? makes no sense

you can be attractive and beautiful without having sex appeal. it’s an intangible quality and some people just have it and some don’t. 

1 minute ago, Yawn said:

you can be attractive and beautiful without having sex appeal. it’s an intangible quality and some people just have it and some don’t. 

okay but like i said what makes someone have sex appeal then? what is this intangible quality exactly? cause beauty standards are man made and don't represent everyone's taste. 

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

okay but like i said what makes someone have sex appeal then? what is this intangible quality exactly? cause beauty standards are man made and don't represent everyone's taste. 

charisma, confidence, sexuality. i'm sure you’ve seen or met people that have this characteristic and they often aren’t the best looking people in the room. i never said it isn’t ambiguous but usually people can agree on it. 

4 hours ago, pierreleswiftie said:

And she's supposed to be attractive ? At least puth has a healthy body

https://twitter.com/jd_occasionally/status/1542558753286938624?s=20&t=yzUofSzfuxIFngEeQUL8rw

:rip:

twitter loves to drag men apperances but will get mad when someone says anything negative about females, we been knew

puth may be annoying, but at least he's cute

18 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I guess sex appeal is subjective to the each person. But there are common traits that are more desirable by many than others and usually they evolve over cultural/social changes. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.