• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pierreleswiftie

• Yawn

• KatyPrismSpirit

• BLΔCKP!NK

Top Posters In This Topic

They made several points.

But I also don't like men, so I might be biased :giraffe: I'm here for the music

• ATRL Moderator

I don't understand why people can't let other people find whoever they want attractive. Like, if you don't like him that's fine, but why feel the need to put down someone 

People are so mean spirited nowadays. 

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

Reallt not relevant enough for celebria :skull:

they are wrong though, he has lots of sex appeal. :michael: 

3 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I don't understand why people can't let other people find whoever they want attractive. Like, if you don't like him that's fine, but why feel the need to put down someone 

Because if people are gonna be loud with their trash tastes, it’s a free for all

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Because if people are gonna be loud with their trash tastes, it’s a free for all

It's all subjective anyway so why be negative about it. Why tear someone down when it's completely unnecessary. 

I don't care about what some irrelevant twitter user has to say :bibliahh:

Charlie Puth is hot af and they are definitely.. not

spacer.png

I'm done here :ace:

He's kinda cute though.

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

:cm:

And that's not viral 

24k likes from bitter gays who stan ariana grande or selena gomez or smth

cN2ZizNl_400x400.jpg

I mean, I don't find him attractive at all, but let him be. It's not like gays here don't thirst over his forced and weird pictures anyway.

1 hour ago, JustHoran said:

I don't care about what some irrelevant twitter user has to say :bibliahh:

Charlie Puth is hot af and they are definitely.. not

spacer.png

I'm done here :ace:

Wtf is this post? :biblio:

OT: Charlie Puth is not attractive and it's pathetic that tasteless gays people are falling for his antics. Whatever it takes, I guess.

As much as I hate his gay pandering, he does have sex appeal. Maybe that appeal doesn’t apply to everyone, but the people saying stuff like this on the internet are undoubtedly anonymous trolls who we KNOW are ugly af in real life. Literally no attractive person is this hurt about someone feeling themselves. :bibliahh:

Idc for charlie puths body or butt or whatnot but his face once properly groomed  >>>>>>>>

31 minutes ago, La Reina said:

OT: Charlie Puth is not attractive and it's pathetic that tasteless gays people are falling for his antics. Whatever it takes, I guess.

Imagine being this viscerally affected by people finding some cute guy attractive. Should we unpack this? 

45 minutes ago, La Reina said:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.