BTW outstreaming Bey's discography (sans Renaissance). Why?

Hot Volcano

33 minutes ago, Zaram said:

But do you have something to say about BTW outstreaming Beyoncé's discography?:lakitu:

I enjoy BTW, so good for it. If you want to split hairs, that is factually incorrect. Cuff It is out streaming Gaga's discography. What next? What relevance does it have?

Edited by benyonce

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BnPac

• Hot Volcano

• bijonse

• GraceRandolph

7 hours ago, Dreajae said:

25 year veterans who can make fresh and current music...

FRESH and CURRENT? She literally sampled everyone and their mother for that album and the sound is NOT current whatsoever... It's a throwback album.

The deflection from certain users. 
Not surprising, since these numbers aren’t really defendable.

It’s curious to notice how Beyonce’s catalog took a tumble on Spotify the past few years. I specifically remember 4 outstreaming BTW by a lot and Halo pulling huge numbers, more than any other recurrent song by big female pop artists. 

In this whole time, most of Gaga’s albums went on to double and even triple their daily increases. Born This Way had about 400M total streams in 2017 and was doing like 200-300k daily. That’s when Bey’s 4 got ahead of it very fast in total streams. 
5 years onward, Born This Way is at over 1.4B total streams and steadily increasing its daily updates year by year, while 4 is doing half of that.

3 hours ago, Jessie said:

Chromatica is eligible for platinum status and I’m afraid A Star Is Born is her album and a timeless success story, no matter how many creative ways haters try and downplay / avoid it completely.

so it’s not certified? got it. :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

FRESH and CURRENT? She literally sampled everyone and their mother for that album and the sound is NOT current whatsoever... It's a throwback album.

INTERESTING analysis! I suppose it is doing AMAZINGLY for a THROWBACK album :fan:

1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

Savage remix performed better than ROM on Hot100, now it is getting outsreamed by Stupid Love :deadbanana2:

the key word is: local

45 minutes ago, benyonce said:

I enjoy BTW, so good for it. If you want to split hairs, that is factually incorrect. Cuff It is out streaming Gaga's discography. What next? What relevance does it have?

I would hope so that a new release would do that :gaycat4:

Gaga stans are dragging the beyhive left and right. Whatta talent

4 minutes ago, Zaram said:

the key word is: local

I would hope so that a new release would do that :gaycat4:

And yet you don't seem to want to compare both artists most recent releases in their discographies, for obvious reasons. Laughable.

14 minutes ago, fentypark said:

so it’s not certified? got it. :bibliahh:

Are you really creaming yourself over the fact that Gaga’s label or management aren’t bothering to certify her newer stuff in the US? :deadbanana: 

Gaga is an established pop megastar. Do you think that her name holds less value to her label if she doesn’t have another platinum certification? :skull: 

Why would they even bother to ceritfy  and what’s the use of these certifications nowadays except for bragging? 

Both ended Xtina I see.

LWYMMD.gif.6639ad9b13932e0a1875a311c4ac3

With Katy’s next lead they should make a rumour that Bey is involved like they did for Taylor  with  Smile, that’d surely help Bey’s streams 

LWYMMD.gif.6639ad9b13932e0a1875a311c4ac3

Edited by Mr. Stratus

12 minutes ago, benyonce said:

And yet you don't seem to want to compare both artists most recent releases in their discographies, for obvious reasons. Laughable.

Some Beyhive created a thread over this because he was pressed about this thread. You should try it there:-*

On spotify*** we need to remember this. It’s far from an itunes situation where every other music digital store is irrelevant, Apple Music, YouTube, amazon music etc. have more relevance and popularity than iTunes competitors.

does anyone have the overall streaming numbers/positions? Spotify is not the only place people stream music :celestial5:

1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

Beyonce music is product of it time, it mostly age terrible.

Savage remix performed better than ROM on Hot100, now it is getting outsreamed by Stupid Love :deadbanana2:

With the exception of Halo and 4, everything released by her has aged like milk. Good chart performances, but a year or two after people don't want to listen her songs anymore. 

:deadbanana4:

The way monsters want their fave to be on Bey's level so bad. 

You've been doing this since The Gift. It's not going to happen. 

Congrats with the recurrent streams though meanwhile that album that opened with has barely 1.5B streams total and has less streams than 4lop.

6 hours ago, Armani? said:

This is what Monsters will be doing now since they cant drag Renaissance?:rofl:

No, it´s more like a reality-check, since many OGH´s said that Gaga´s discography is "dated" and "forgotten" a few years ago.

Edited by Gagacharts

5 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

The Little Monsters are stuck in 2011 which is understandable since that was the last time Gaga was successful :rip:

Not when Gaga´s 2018 album is outstreaming every Beyonce album (excl. Renaissance).

It´s funny to see, how the OP made a thread about the back catalogues of both artists and instead of taking the L, OGHs come up with albums that aren´t even part of the discussion.

2 hours ago, zoldyck said:

Omg :deadbanana4:

Because all of Bey's fans are currently listening to Renaissance- which was deliberately not mentioned by the OP.  Renaissance being the album that so far has spent 250% of the time Chromatica did in the top 10. 

Not LMs pretending that Gagas music is superior to Beyonces now.

Gaga is still doing CATCH UP to Beys discography, dont get it twisted here.

Plus Bey has still been doing the bare minimum since 2016/17 and the Lemonade era whereas Gaga pretty much restarted her entire career during those last 5 years.

See ya in 2030 and yall see which artist will prevail (its not gonna be Gaga)

OE28L8P.gif

Noah Fence but these number are TRAGIC for someone that's heavily pushed as some kind of modern day Mozart. Is it really all payola'd propaganda? Or is she just local and not that relevant nor remembered?

ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

Noah Fence but these number are TRAGIC for someone that's heavily pushed as some kind of modern day Mozart. Is it really all payola'd propaganda? Or is she just local and not that relevant nor remembered?

‘Bey will be here in 2030!!1’ What will happen when Renaissance stops being pushed by her team?  I’m guessing exactly the same as the rest of her discography. Her remix being outstreamed by stupid love is a damn mess :deadbanana2: Poor Beyoncé being set up by Xtina/Katy/Britney/Madonna stans, she deserves better 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

‘Bey will be here in 2030!!1’ What will happen when Renaissance stops being pushed by her team?  I’m guessing exactly the same as the rest of her discography. Her remix being outstreamed by stupid love is a damn mess :deadbanana2: Poor Beyoncé being set up by Xtina/Katy/Britney/Madonna stans, she deserves better 

I feel like they're been having a funeral for miss GaGa's career every year since her debut, but somehow she always stays here™©. I agree that the time has been and will be the ultimate truth teller, let's leave it at that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.