Kanye West: “White Lives Matter”

Click Clack

8 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

C'mon..dont tell me yall surprised?

It's another shock factor from him

I'm so glad someone sees it this way. He will trend of course. Than be forgiven. 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Armani?

• Aristide

• anti-bitch

When you're a Black person or any POC and you start reiterating white supremacy talking points and slogans, then it's well beyond time you do some profound soul searching. 

I would've done All Lives Matter as I'm not sure what the point of WLM is/there doesn't really seem to be a need for that.

his antics are SO tired already, give it up clown :sleep:

Not shocked. This man has proven himself to be an idiot every time he makes a public statement. Anyone that still supports him must be racist or a moron because this is even more egregious than the Maga All Lives Matter.

Kayne is a troll and not even clever, and his music has sucked for a decade. 

The way his fans are BLM supporters but will still support him

21 minutes ago, byzantium said:

He is not wrong, but everything in society is already oriented towards demonstrating that so it is completely redundant and a waste of breath to say it.  

It is morally wrong to use a phrase to direct attention away from something important to something unnecessary.

THANK YOU

Honestly it's kind of nice seeing a celebrity being politically incorrect for once. I admire people who say the things society tells us not to say. That's where the real "statements" are

39 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I’m gonna choose to…turn a blind eye.

This is why he’s like this :gaycat6:

He must have a new album coming out. :celestial5: Anyways, he already did the self-hating Black man thing in previous eras. He needs a new gimmick.

2 minutes ago, Aristide said:

Honestly it's kind of nice seeing a celebrity being politically incorrect for once. I admire people who say the things society tells us not to say. That's where the real "statements" are

*crickets*

smoore95GAGA

Second single black lives don’t matter coming soon :lakitu:

So sick of this clown, pushing me beyond the point where I can still listen to him as a guilty pleasure. At least other artists have the decency to be racist in private.

44 minutes ago, Daydream said:

It’s so hard stanning him. :rip: I’m gonna choose to blame this particular incident on his bipolar and turn a blind eye.

No, he chooses to be an idiot. Let's not feed the narrative that mental problems make you a bigot.

He's a joke, and so is everyone who is supporting him. That mood board better be fake and none of those people better be there supporting this nonsense.

6 minutes ago, Aristide said:

Bold! daring! A RENEGADE! 

44 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

....?

its not necesarrily a counter statement to anything in this particular case is what im insinuating. hes just stating "white lives matter", i mean that all lives are important right.

55 minutes ago, Daydream said:

It’s so hard stanning him. :rip: I’m gonna choose to blame this particular incident on his bipolar and turn a blind eye.

don't blame it on bi polar please ... my mom is bi polar and would never say white lives matter lol

It makes a mockery of the message. Just like when folks say we need “pride for the straights…” Like - STFU you deranged bigot. 

Kanye has done a remarkable job of doing everything in his power to destroy his legacy.

And shame on the users trying to defend this.

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

its not necesarrily a counter statement to anything in this particular case is what im insinuating. hes just stating "white lives matter", i mean that all lives are important right.

It's dog whistling at the least. The phrase aims to discredit the BLM movement by insinuating that "Black lives matter" means "ONLY Black lives matter". That's a popular narrative on the right. He wants credit from those demographics.

Wbk he's been trash for a while.

43 minutes ago, Embustera said:

Yikes I want to throw my Yeezys out of the window right now.

How can you have any association with this man in 2022 and . . respect yourself :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.