Kanye West: “White Lives Matter”

Click Clack

I haven’t supported him since he said my ancestors chose to be brutally beaten, raped, forcibly worked, sold, lynched and desecrated on national television. So there’s that. He’ll never get another dollar out of me. And it’s never changing. There’s no redemption arc over here. When someone shows you who they are… you know the rest. 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Armani?

• Aristide

• anti-bitch

Any black/POC person supporting this clown has absolutely no self respect and DEFINITELY needs to seek mental help :ahh:

Edited by Trainwreck
I mean DEFINITELY SEEK MENTAL HELP

Why the **** does he need to do that fr?

A walking talking clown show. Kanye really decided to be the court jester for the rest of his life. Devastatingly embarrassing person. 

Isn’t he tired of being so desperate for attention all the time? It’s been well over a decade of him acting this way.

21 hours ago, Headlock said:

It’s okay, I’m sure you can post it on your Stormfront profile, they’ll love what you have to say.

Wtf is a storefront?

On 10/3/2022 at 8:32 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i mean, they do so :michael:

White Lives Matter is used as a counter to Black Lives Matter and is classed as hate speech. Take Janet out of your avatar, she would be disgusted at one of her "fans" saying this. 

Just now, Jay07 said:

White Lives Matter is used as a counter to Black Lives Matter and is classed as hate speech. Take Janet out of your avatar, she would be disgusted at one of her "fans" saying this. 

He only uses it as a statement because the BLM organization is a scam? Where do you see him preach that white people are superior than any other race? Ur purposely misunderstanding his point. Also always this "take Janet out of your avatar" bs. Get a grip already. I have my own opinions unlike you lol. 

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

He only uses it as a statement because the BLM organization is a scam? Where do you see him preach that white people are superior than any other race? Ur purposely misunderstanding his point. Also always this "take Janet out of your avatar" bs. Get a grip already. I have my own opinions unlike you lol. 

White Lives Matter is white supremacist language. It doesn't get more cut and dry than that. Take your lukewarm trolling elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

How is BLM an organization? And a scam? :rip:

You also can’t say that the LGBTQ+ is an organizations or a scam.

Agreeing with Kanye on this matter is not the hill you want to die on. 

12 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

White Lives Matter is white supremacist language. It doesn't get more cut and dry than that. Take your lukewarm trolling elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

How is BLM an organization? And a scam? :rip:

You also can’t say that the LGBTQ+ is an organizations or a scam.

Agreeing with Kanye on this matter is not the hill you want to die on. 

Black Lives Matter is an formal organization, formed in 2013.

How is it not a scam should be your question. Remember 2020? Everyone was signing petitions and donating money. It was a highly emotional moment and the organization and its side stakeholders, utilized the anger of black people to seize billions in donations to fund all sorts of stuff that didn't benefit the lives of black people in the US at all. Owners literally purchased mansions with the donated money. It's one of the most corrupt institutions of recent memory. The fact they did this on this huge of a scale is ridiculous and should be abolished. Black lives matter as a sentiment is different than the organization. Kanye was always speaking out on this being a scam.

LGBTQ+ is an identity. Black Lives Matter started off as a movement but shifted into nothing but a symbol for waste and corruption. This organization literally has over $50M worth of assets, which are mansions with swimming pools. The stakeholders know they are in the wrong. Thats why no one can explain how their assets get managed and none are willing to speak out or share a statement. 

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

Just now, Juanny said:

White Lives Matter is RACIST language. It is RACIST to defend it and it is RACIST to hold the opinion that it is acceptable. RACISM is not tolerated on this board. Tread lightly.  

where did i say its acceptable? i literally pointed out its a form of protest from his side. this way of twisting words and im not even white. 

25 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

White Lives Matter has nothing to do with the organization BLM being a scam:bibliahh:

There's literally no correlation 

Him simply using it is virtue signaling that they are since the phrase BLM still exists outside the organization, it is bigger than that

Just now, Juanny said:

Black Lives Matter is a SOCIAL MOVEMENT. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter

And the term White Lives Matter to make a mockery of and demean the goals of this movement is a RACIST one. To dismiss the goals of an ANTI-RACIST movement (by semantics) is to support RACISM, and is a violent, RACIST act. 

Black Lives Matter is ALSO an organization aside from being a movement. It upholds assets, has properties and paid staff etc. It's organization is corrupt and has been proven to be. Kanye pointed out this is a scam which is truthful. I never said the movement didn't have intends of achieving goals. Neither did i show support for WLM??? And im aware its a mockery of police brutality and white supremists misuse this term to express detest for the movement. HOWEVER THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT the organization has been exposed as a scam.

8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Black Lives Matter is ALSO an organization aside from being a movement. It upholds assets, has properties and paid staff etc. It's organization is corrupt and has been proven to be. Kanye pointed out this is a scam which is truthful. I never said the movement didn't have intends of achieving goals. Neither did i show support for WLM??? And im aware its a mockery of police brutality and white supremists misuse this term to express detest for the movement. HOWEVER THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT the organization has been exposed as a scam.

This is what Conservative political commentators are doing explaining what wearing the shirt WLM means:bibliahh:

That Systemic Racism doesnt exist against minorities, it's actually White people oppressed in America by Affirmative action etc:rip:

The shirt has literally nothing to do with his critique of BLM organization. He's literally with Candace Owens:rip:

3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

White Lives Matter has nothing to do with the organization BLM being a scam:bibliahh:

There's literally no correlation 

Him simply using it is virtue signaling that they are since the phrase BLM still exists outside the organization, it is bigger than that

Kanye said himself through an IG story after the backlash of his fashion show that he believes the organization is a scam. His form of protest or showcasing he doesn't agree with the organization doesn't have anything to do with me. I just pointed out that this is him making a statement. His correlation is only something he knows. But thats why i said stop purposely misunderstanding him. His intend isn't him showcasing the belief of white people being superior, why would a black man do that exactly?

Good God, Kanye, What the Hell man. 

Like, he needs some serious therapy and psychiatric care because  like, he has been going off the deep end for years now. I think he needs to be taken away from the spotlight and at least have a sit down with a psychologist or maybe sent to a retreat or something.

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Kanye said himself through an IG story after the backlash of his fashion show that he believes the organization is a scam. His form of protest or showcasing he doesn't agree with the organization doesn't have anything to do with me. I just pointed out that this is him making a statement. His correlation is only something he knows. But thats why i said stop purposely misunderstanding him. His intend isn't him showcasing the belief of white people being superior, why would a black man do that exactly?

He voted for Trump & now he's doing political stunts with Candace Owens

But maybe you arent aware of her & what she does:rip:

Just now, Armani? said:

He voted for Trump & now he's doing political stunts with Candace Owens

But maybe you arent aware of her & what she does:rip:

I only know so much about Christian conservatism preachers in the US. But i know most, if not all of them are radical and always try to find ways to suppress minority issues. 

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I only know so much about Christian conservatism preachers in the US. But i know most, if not all of them are radical and always try to find ways to suppress minority issues. 

She's basically the token Black Conservative trying to get Black people to vote Republican by lying that systemic racism doesnt exist & that we need to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps while using White validation rhetoric 

The funny thing is she often points out valid points but never has policies or solutions :rip:

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

The funny thing is she often points out valid points but never has policies or solutions :rip:

Thats with all of these social media politicians, the Matt Walsh dude as well. Most never have a clue what they talk about. I once saw a video of her saying climate change is fake and totally made up... :rip:  it was clear as day this women never spend a day in college or ever did proper research before having a debate on a topic. 

17 minutes ago, Juanny said:

Neither myself nor anyone truly serious about advancing the rights of POC in the world will EVER give the benefit of support to someone trying to explain their way out of using a racist phrase purely for personal gain. He can protest illegitimate organizations claiming to be for the movement, without the use of THE most notorious white supremacist hashtag, and in doing so gives an audience and gives legitimacy to the use of the term to criticize BLM as a movement. But I think I've said all that needs to be said. I don't misunderstand him--I think his explanation is a disgusting and bullshit way to explain his narcissistic need for media attention. That is the only reason he did this and we won't kid ourselves. 

Like i said. Don't know his personal intentions or the reasoning to why he found there to be a correlation. I was just pointing out we shouldn't necessarily expect the worst case scenario and that this is used to make whatever statement he wants to make.

Is it attention seeking? Absolutely. Is it done for media attention and controversy. Yes. Is the WLM statement used to belittle and can it be used in a racist way. Absolutely. You will never hear me say the black lives matter movement is void. I just attempted to explain that he likely had his own intend with the message. Thats all. 

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Thats with all of these social media politicians, the Matt Walsh dude as well. Most never have a clue what they talk about. I once saw a video of her saying climate change is fake and totally made up... :rip:  it was clear as day this women never spend a day in college or ever did proper research before having a debate on a topic. 

Haiti was the 1st country to end slavery :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.