Kim Petras drags Pitchfork over Teenage Dream review, shades Billie Eilish

Psylocke

5 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

she was crying about getting dragged on twitter two months ago but she gets a feature hit and starts coming for other artists :skull: over that shitty aged album too that has about 3 good singles and a bunch of filler

The shitty aged album that is still charting WW and is regularly in the top 20 most streamed female albums of 2022. Sure Jan. 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfred

• Virtual_Insanity

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Blue Monday

7 hours ago, magazine said:

Her first drama as an mpg :jonnycat:

yaass came here to say the same thing. already a 5 page topic. Kim's on her way to being a talked-about MPG whew

Always capping for her favorite rapist nnnnn at least the girl is consistent :rip: 

24 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

The shitty aged album that is still charting WW and is regularly in the top 20 most streamed female albums of 2022. Sure Jan. 

bc of the singles obviously, all the album tracks suck

teenage dream is a trash made for radio fodder, but ya'll aren't ready for that conversation. :dies:

7 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

bc of the singles obviously, all the album tracks suck

Sure Jan cos how many other albums from 2010 are still charting. 

These drags are really not hitting the way you think they are. 

9 minutes ago, infrared said:

teenage dream is a trash made for radio fodder, but ya'll aren't ready for that conversation. :dies:

Right the fact they will praise this but drag Ed sheerans, maroon 5, or Doja discog :rip: 

She’s getting ratio’d so hard, nobody likes this woman :hoetenks:

Hummingbird Heartbeat, Not like the movies and Pearl stomp on many artists entire discographies and they weren't even singles. 

All that over a mediocre, substanceless, radio fodder album with lyrics like "I wanna see your peacock" and "do you ever feel like a plastic bag". :deadbanana4: There's a reason why nobody remembers (or streams) its album tracks. As a matter of fact that 6.8 score is TOO generous.

She got one charting song and now she’s getting brave. She didn’t lie but also why are you sharing your commentary on this, it’s not that deep and it looks so messy  :dies:

I swear I’ve heard dozens of people on this forum say that exact thing about the “whisper” trend, she needs to stop lurking here :gaycat5:

Edited by CottageHore

Yup, im no longer a fan. She really is INSUFFERABLE and her music isnt even good enough to make up for it. :michael:

17 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Sure Jan cos how many other albums from 2010 are still charting. 

These drags are really not hitting the way you think they are. 

they’re not drags it’s just not a good album and i’m not the only one saying it :rip:

Teenage Dream is literally perfect, no skips! People just hate fun. And she birthed *gun shot*

8 hours ago, magazine said:

Her first drama as an mpg :jonnycat:

we love her for that :jonnycat:

7 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Not her trying to pander to the Katy Kats for an extra stream or two :toofunny2:

We are like three people out there, stfu

OT: Let me stan her even harder :clap3:queen spilled

:jonny:

Edited by Zolanski.

8 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

they’re not drags it’s just not a good album and i’m not the only one saying it :rip:

In your opinion. The world at large obvious disagrees. 

I'm a kitty kat n all but idt p4k were far off the mark on this one Kim :michael: TD is very much a singles collection and a step down from the mastery of OOTB :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.