Brazil presidential elections: Round 2 - Lula defeats Bolsonaro!! ??

Communion

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4Real

• Chemist

• Gui Blackout

• Communion

1 minute ago, MotoPapi said:

Isn’t lula corrupt and shady? Brazil o guess chose the best of 2 evils?

Best of 2 evils 

So close tho, demon's gonna ask for recounts and do everything he can to make this election seem invalid

7 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

Isn’t lula corrupt and shady? Brazil o guess chose the best of 2 evils?

Those are the buzzwords international right-wing media would likely use, yeah. Looking at how some leftists within Brazil feel about him, though, he definitely seems to have shortcomings, but more rooted in possibly holding sympathies to neoliberalism and not being as left-wing as a nation as big as Brazil needs a future leftist leader to be to turn-around some huge issues, especially related to the environment. 

At this point, "corrupt" is just rich people and corporatists globally going "this person wants me to pay my taxes".

Doesn't look like evil to me. Bolsonaro was going to continue burning down the Amazon rainforest. Now THAT is evil

LULAAAAAAAAAAAA EU TE AMO :weeps::heart2:

VAI PRO INFERNO BOLSONAZI

Bolsonaro is the first president to try reelection and fail since Brazil started having 2nd rounds. LOSER!

My initial brief response was excitement, and now it's resigned relief. 

Mostly because there's so many endemic issues Lula won't have the time or power in the legislature to fix.

And he'll be blamed (whether rightfully we don't know yet) for so much despite trying, and everything will flip again.

Good news but the number of

unhinged candidates who just barely missed out on presidential elections in many countries around the world is way too high recently 

Dictator OUT :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.