Final Predictions: Bad Habit #1, Unholy to challenge?

pride4jc1222

please let this be Steve's moment because the song is peaking :redface: Sam can have the #1 another week, i think the song will have legs anyway and open to potential remix or something to push it

3 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

please let this be Steve's moment because the song is peaking :redface: Sam can have the #1 another week, i think the song will have legs anyway and open to potential remix or something to push it

Disclosure remix is coming next month on the 14th 

I feel shook because I heard a horrible song on the radio and had no clue what it was I kept changing the station during the bridge. It was absurdly bad habbit the bridge made me hate the song 

6 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

'Tomorrow 2' at #9 :WAP:

@Stepfon @slw84

We’ll see. Many predictors have said it’ll go top 10 but points are close.

It would be great for Glo to have her first top 10 and also good for Cardi to keep her top 10s going six years consecutively as well

I've got proof of the prediction rigging. Take a look at this from the same predictor, one day apart AFTER the tracking week is over. Notice how 2.2M streams and nearly 5k sales (or about 10% of its points) magically disappear from Unholy, while 500k streams are removed from Bad Habit, and 500k streams are added to AIW.

Friday prediction (Unholy 221, Bad Habit 220, AIW 210): 

Saturday prediction (Bad Habit 216 [-4], AIW 214 [+4], Unholy 201 [-20]): 

Enough of this crap. This is why the Top 10 reveal needs to be on Saturday. 

51 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

I've got proof of the prediction rigging. Take a look at this from the same predictor, one day apart AFTER the tracking week is over. Notice how 2.2M streams and nearly 5k sales (or about 10% of its points) magically disappear from Unholy, while 500k streams are removed from Bad Habit, and 500k streams are added to AIW.

Friday prediction (Unholy 221, Bad Habit 220, AIW 210): 

Saturday prediction (Bad Habit 216 [-4], AIW 214 [+4], Unholy 201 [-20]): 

Enough of this crap. This is why the Top 10 reveal needs to be on Saturday. 

It isn't that deep. At the end none knows, besides Billboard who's going to be #1, we can only especulate and give a number based on... positions only.

I don't understand why would someone "rig" a prediction. I mean, it doesn't have any real life impact. They're just guesses which just matter for chart watchers to have fun.

I don't use that Kika girl anyways.

1 hour ago, Ger-55 said:

It isn't that deep. At the end none knows, besides Billboard who's going to be #1, we can only especulate and give a number based on... positions only.

I don't understand why would someone "rig" a prediction. I mean, it doesn't have any real life impact. They're just guesses which just matter for chart watchers to have fun.

I don't use that Kika girl anyways.

Yeah, you’re right about this not having any real life impact.

But as a chart watcher, Unholy felt like the story of the week, and AIW was an afterthought. It would feel wrong if AIW ended up getting another week at #1 and stole Unholy’s moment. AIW already stole RUTH’s moment and much of Bad Habit’s.

It's not that deep lmfao. Since Kworb stopped working, sales for the #1 became a guess. They all overpredicted sales until chartdata DM'd them with the real digital sales number just before posting final predictions.

Other predictions: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.