• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

• Invisibility

This game and ANTM can choke! I'm done. 

Like it's beyond ridiculous but whatever. 

Like my catalogue is much stronger than two girls that made finale similar to antm but ofc im eliminated! 

I fear it was down to the challenge. That dress was the worst so yeah :katie: shame

Oh, I thought two people were being eliminated ?

it was a ******* ride! so glad to have reached this far on the game tbh and to be fair my elimination was very deserved since last rounds I did less effort on my entries because I prioritized traveling lol 

anyway im so proud and to hear and read that I would have been a contender to be on the finale or even win was never a reality or even a thought when I chose to be Julia so this is incredibly amazing! Also I’m rooting for you all 3 since you are clearly the best competitors during this entire season so just rock it!

Tysm, see you all on another time on here! And obviously a big thank @D e v o n for hosting another season of one of the most fun games on there x 

Edited by Julia Fox

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

it was a ******* ride! so glad to have reached this far on the game tbh and to be fair my elimination was very deserved since last rounds I did less effort on my entries because I prioritized traveling lol 

anyway im so proud and to hear and read that I would have been a contender to be on the finale or even win was never a reality or even a thought when I chose to be Julia so this is incredibly amazing! Also I’m rooting for you all 3 since you are clearly the best competitors during this entire season so just rock it!

Tysm, see you all on another time on here! And obviously a big thank @D e v o n for hosting another season of one of the most fun games on there x 

Icon

3 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Muse :clap3:

4 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

literally would have been my pick for winner :chick3:

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

literally would have been my pick for winner :chick3:

That would've been... a problem 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.