The All Stars Color Game 2 ✰

DevonRoars

SEMI-FINALS

BRIDAL COUTURE

ENTRIES

@kipperskipper    Adut Akech

Spoiler

Melbourne Fashion Week (@melbfashionweek) posted on Instagram • Aug 30,  2019 at 11:16am UTC | Fashion, Melbourne fashion, Bridal couture

Backstage - J'Aton Couture | Melbourne Fashion Week — The Fashion Collective

Nine Black African Models Cover British Vogue's February 2022 Issue –  VIBE.com

Backstage - J'Aton Couture | Melbourne Fashion Week — The Fashion Collective

Melbourne Fashion Week JAton Couture Modenschau August 30, 2019, Melbourne,  Victoria, Australia The am

@Invisibility    Björk

Spoiler
FI_dMM2UYAIADjN.jpg:large
Björk presents: a hardcore bride.
srATalu.gif
8NOin88.gif

"Björk's Alexander McQueen pearl beaded 'bridal' gown, made for the 'Pagan Poetry' video, 2001, un-labelled. The boned tulle corset-like bodice cut to frame, the naked breasts with nipple rings and pearl stranded adornments, further strings of pearls cascade from the neck, encircle the shoulders and festoon the lace skirt, the trained fishtail hen with layers of petticoats, back-laced to fasten."

— Kerry Taylor Auctions, 2016
FI_dMM2UUAMnVY7.jpg:large
(peek the shoes!)
16765153147_4277e5b6eb_b.jpg

@Julia Fox    Julia Fox

Spoiler

Julia as a bride on her new movie “the trainer” coming next year

021-B9-AC4-4301-4090-8714-DBF7864-BC3-BB

2-D23-EA08-17-FA-424-D-ACB6-A995-F69-C8-

92874-AB5-84-F7-4-D45-BE46-A59-CB18-B2-C

@Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

Spoiler

YVESS - PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH 

See the source imageBridal CoutureSee the source image 

Pia is a stunning bride in a Barong and Terno inspired,

sparkling white ensemble adorned with intricate patterns and bugle beads, which were made by hand. 

n3Amo32.jpeg

ty897qj.jpeg

O2ujIjn.jpeg

0yIu0vB.jpeg

NqMZG8F.gif'

See the source image

@Not Like The Movies    Zendaya

Spoiler

Bridal Couture 

Zendaya is serving 80s sophisticated bride in this Ralph and Russo ball gown. The look is very elegant and chic. The styling is one of minimalism but elevates the look because it's very graceful and opulent. This is simplicity done right. Sometimes less is more, it's a very tasteful ensemble. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

JUDGES: @fountain @Kylizzle @D e v o n

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

• Invisibility

Adut Akech
So I have to ask why you didn’t send in her mint wedding dress.. or her white Valentino look? Just curious, because those are less traditional.. and personally.. I’d try to stand out in a round like this, but I do like the look. The pearls easily elevate and take it further than the basic white dresses. The veil just seems like an afterthought looks poorly made. 

Björk
Gorgeous. No notes.

Julia Fox
This looks like something I could get off a rack. It’s very much just Bridal when we were seeking that, but couture.. which is one of a kind garments and something that can’t be replicated easily. Still I think the layering of the tulle is unique and the design isn’t the most basic out there.. You’re still such a contender in my eyes that these last minute fumbles hurt my soul. Let’s hope Kylizzle isn’t as harsh this time.

PIA
It looks well made and tailored to her body. The in motion really shows off that sparkle and truly looks beautiful.  The negative is that it doesn’t have the most exciting or unique design and like Julia’s I feel like I could find a knock off pretty easily. 

Zendaya
I love the less is more route more than anyone and I think Zendaya excels at that especially when it comes to her styling, BUT this isn’t hitting like she normally does. The dress is really basic and the jewelry isn’t enhancing the look. The positive I have for you is that the cape is lined beautifully and truly the only good thing about this look.

In other news ATRL’s Drag Race is slated for December 1st!  

Well what else did you want me to send when you give an awful theme like this 

@kipperskipperAdut Akech

I love it. It's non-traditional, but when is the last time you submitted something traditional? This is by the far the most interesting entry and honestly, it's better than your "best of" look. Head-to-toe stunning and I love the various angles you sent this time. A serve.

@InvisibilityBjork

Another look that's better than our supposed "best" entries. This is pure fashion and such an iconic look, you had to save it for when the competition got tight. This is glamorous and sexy but with a horror twist, plus it's from one of your best videos. Amazing!

@Julia FoxJulia Fox

Well Ms. Fox... you're on theme. Of course, the theme wasn't "David's Bridal," but you did catch one of the key words, so... alright. It's the least interesting thing you've ever submitted. 

@YvessPia

This is definitely glamour. It's not revolutionary or anything but you look gorgeous and I love the little details. M5 doesn't miss and we know that!

@Not Like The MoviesZendaya

I would call this Elevated Basic. The earrings and the train are a serve and definitely take this out of what would otherwise be a very middling score for you. 

Edited by Kylizzle

41 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Well what else did you want me to send when you give an awful theme like this 

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

spacer.png

This for bridal couture?? You can't even see the entire look. Bffr please! :/

5 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

I would have found the designer and taken a picture of the actual dress and sent it in with the photo. — for Zendaya specifically probably would have sent one of her many suits actually. 

Thanks QUEEN kylizzle. I just KNEW you would be the one to understand the vision of this look. TASTE :alexz:

36 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

We agree for once. Your look is better than that one ddd

Thank u judges! Anyway I can’t believe I made this far when early in competition I was ******* struggling… whatever the result it is i'm so proud of my path in this game… anyway if I advance to the finals I would be so happy tho but if not I feel like a winner still 

also this was my only choice for bridal tbh :skull:

Edited by Julia Fox

@kipperskipper    Adut Akech

I love it, it’s very beautiful and as ever she looks stunning. This is a great alternative take on bridal. I was not expecting to enjoy a look this much with this theme, but there is nothing not to love about this. You’ve almost never faltered, and when you did it was only a very slight stumble, but otherwise you’ve been absolutely top notch every challenge. There’s no fear of you not being in the final. 

@Invisibility    Björk

It’s good. It’s actually quite sexy which is an interesting and different side to Björk that you are presenting again. It’s not my absolute favourite here, I think similarly to last round the dress itself doesn’t impress me as much as it probably should (just down to subjectively not liking it), but it is very strong! I don’t worry about you not making the final. 

@Julia Fox    Julia Fox

This is nice, obviously very classic but it looks lovely, and is definitely a different side to Julia as we’ve typically seen her more edgy side but this is pretty much just straight beauty. While I love her for that edge and this doesn’t stand out to me as much as your other entries, I think you’ve done a good job with the theme. My hope is that we might be seeing you in the final. 

@Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

She looks absolutely lovely, something which is never a question with your entries. The dress is interesting, it has classic qualities but then also some interesting takes like the pointed shoulders and the fabric design. I fear that it might look better up close where you can appreciate that designing as, at least in the pictures here, it doesn’t seem as noticeable when worn which diminishes its flair for me a little, maybe that could’ve been balanced out with a train or something more extravagant maybe. But ultimately, it’s very pretty, and I think you have probably been the player to have put the most effort into their entries and paid a lot of attention to the feedback throughout the game. If we see you in the final, it certainly will have been earned. Good luck. 

@Not Like The Movies    Zendaya

So it’s been established that this is not the best already, so no need pointing that out other than agreeing that I don’t really like this look either. Now what I will say instead is that, obviously, she looks beautiful and I think you’ve always done a great job in your entries of presenting her beauty. You had some very strong entries back to back that have landed you here in the top 5 and it was absolutely deserved. I don’t know if we will see you moving on to the final with this entry, but if we don’t you can absolutely sum it up to the challenge mostly being the cause of the demise and keep your head held high. Good luck. 

well it looks like im going to be absolutely robbed of another finale, first ANTM all stars now this! rubbish! 

Thanks judge @fountain for that critique and noticing my hard work. Actually I'm already happy with my entire run coz I know in myself I didn't just relied on what Pia can offer during my regular season. Thank u!

36 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

well it looks like im going to be absolutely robbed of another finale, first ANTM all stars now this! rubbish! 

:hughard: well im sure ill get the boot sis

4 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Pia

This is definitely glamour. It's not revolutionary or anything but you look gorgeous and I love the little details. M5 doesn't miss and we know that!

thanks judge kylizzle for noticing those small hand made details :heart2:

PTR so we can start mourning :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.