The Rise Of Lonely, Single Men

AbeHicks

14 hours ago, Cz! said:

How does this work though? I mean... if my math is correct, for every lonely, single man there must be one lonely, single woman.

This is what I don't get, too. There is roughly an equal number of men and women so for every single man there is a single woman...

Maybe women just prefer to be alone instead of settling for someone undesirable? Or maybe their friends are enough as company? Or maybe women are secretly going for the same specimen and are willing to share that speciman harem style :lmao:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tropez

• Trent W

• Aristide

• Grumpy Cat

It's so funny that if you let things evolve naturally and don't force women to make a certain "choice" like it's been the case for most of human history then we'll end up with harems of the most desiable men being together with many women at the same time while most "undesirable" men never get a sexual partner :lmao:

You know which other species are organized in harems? Most ape species aka our cousin-species :lmao:

On 9/23/2022 at 5:15 AM, shookspeare said:

literally all straight men have to do is work out and have a stable job :rip: maybe I'm oversimplifying but that's how it seems to me

meanwhile if you're gay and don't live in a major city it's pretty much impossible to find anything more than a hookup

tea :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.