Beyoncé | Renaissance World Tour | Tour of the Decade leaves all in awe!

James_Dean

10 minutes ago, on the line said:

Yes, LA and Seattle Club Renaissance tickets are available right now. I just tried and added to cart.

I can't find a single one that isn't resale, which date specifically, because I've looked at all of them, and after unchecking verified resale ticket in the filter, there are none available.

Seattle only has verified resale for 1202 each

Edited by Lose My Breath

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• ChapelHooker

8 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I can't find a single one that isn't resale, which date specifically, because I've looked at all of them, and after unchecking verified resale ticket in the filter, there are none available.

Seattle only has verified resale for 1202 each

Ahhhh my bad! It was blue so didn't realize it was resale for CR. Still a really good deal even if resale. Grab one if you wanna go!

Just now, on the line said:

Ahhhh my bad! It was blue so didn't realize it was resale for CR. Still a really good deal even if resale. Grab one if you wanna go!

Yeah, maybe you can look over the dates now without the verified resale tickets since you're so interested in how many tickets are available.

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Yeah, maybe you can look over the dates now without the verified resale tickets since you're so interested in how many tickets are available.

Gagged 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

....just did and there are copious available for Seattle, even with 1/3 of the stadium being blocked off.

Just very different experience than with Taylor when you can't just log in and buy tickets from Ticketmaster. Oh well. Both will be great tours for their fans!

5 minutes ago, on the line said:

....just did and there are copious available for Seattle, even with 1/3 of the stadium being blocked off.

Just very different experience than with Taylor when you can't just log in and buy tickets from Ticketmaster. Oh well. Both will be great tours for their fans!

1/3 of the stadium blocked off?  You mean the seats behind the stage?

And thankfully we were able to buy tickets

3 minutes ago, on the line said:

Nobody is saying Bey is on Taylor’s level  in the US

I’m personally looking forward to WW average gross/attendance, in places like Poland where Bey is double booked :soda:

1 minute ago, Attaboy said:

I’m personally looking forward to WW average gross/attendance, in places like Poland where Bey is double booked :soda:

I think that everyone will be surprised at the final US gross.  I truly think some cities may gross closer to 20 million (Chicago dates, Los Angeles, Atlanta)

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I think that everyone will be surprised at the final US gross.  I truly think some cities may gross closer to 20 million (Chicago dates, Los Angeles, Atlanta)

Yea. They'll keep the astronomical pricing till like a month before then drop it down if still not 100% sold. 

13 minutes ago, Attaboy said:

the fact that she is doing 37 Stadiums is basically the same as taylor playing 54... their audience are much different being the taylor audience 4 times bigger in the US 

Edited by BeyColombia

I'm dying, some of the nosebleeds in Philly are 400 USD :rip:

15 minutes ago, Attaboy said:

i am perched for the 5 london dates.... this will let us SHOOK 

6 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'm dying, some of the nosebleeds in Philly are 400 USD :rip:

and is SOLD OUT... i expect +53K audience too 

i am really happy about Charlotte... huge audience and possible +10M gross? 

and don't forget about the 2 MetLife dates.... +110K audience probably and the gross will be insane too 

Edited by BeyColombia

1 minute ago, BeyColombia said:

and is SOLD OUT... i expect +53K audience too 

And the 200 level seats in NJ being over 500 USD, it's insane.  I mean during FWT, those were like 150 USD.  I think I paid 280 USD for floor seats right by the water stage for FWT.  Those seats now are well over 1k for this tour, and in some places they're like 2-3k :rip:

She should've added another Philly date, tbh

36 minutes ago, on the line said:

Swifties are so insufferable, that lady does so much fan service stuff and here you are trying to rattle the hive about Taylor’s stats and sales :lmao: it’s all you care about. Like go watch her tik toks buy some vinyls or something

Edited by bijonse

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

She should've added another Philly date, tbh

probably for the second leg?

5 minutes ago, BeyColombia said:

probably for the second leg?

Very possible, although we need the dates for Oceania, Latin America, Africa, and Asia first

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

Very possible, although we need the dates for Oceania, Latin America, Africa, and Asia first

she is definitely doing second US and Europe legs 

50 minutes ago, bijonse said:

Swifties are so insufferable, that lady does so much fan service stuff and here you are trying to rattle the hive about Taylor’s stats and sales :lmao: it’s all you care about. Like go watch her tik toks buy some vinyls or something

I'm in the biz so it's of personal interest to know how the pop girls are doing in sales. Shrug!

4 minutes ago, on the line said:

I'm in the biz so it's of personal interest to know how the pop girls are doing in sales. Shrug!

well you should know.. Beyonce playing 37 Stadiums in a single tour for the US is insane... and she will probably do a second leg 

she is playing 21 Europe stadium and probably doing a second leg too

Wait for Australia, Latin Ans Asian dates is she care to tour there and smash the biggest tour ever 

22 minutes ago, on the line said:

It’s giving “my father the inventor of toaster strudel” :lmao: go stream Taylor’s remixes or something instead of trying to drag a stadium tour that you know is gonna sell out 

3 minutes ago, bijonse said:

It’s giving “my father the inventor of toaster strudel” :lmao: go stream Taylor’s remixes or something instead of trying to drag a stadium tour that you know is gonna sell out 

Why are you being so rude? I literally replied to someone asking to buy Club Ren tickets and said they were available in the US. Hope your day gets better!

Just now, on the line said:

Why are you being so rude? I literally replied to someone asking to buy Club Ren tickets and said they were available in the US. Hope your day gets better!

Miss ma'am you have been shady not only in this thread but on the other thread too, gtfo

44 minutes ago, on the line said:

Come on, lets not act brand new, you knew what you were doing.

And if you worked in "the biz", you'd be able to deduce that the RWT's US leg will be one of the highest grossing tours of all time, even without the European leg (and the future legs in Latin America, Oceania, Asia, and Africa)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.